Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Guys Pls Stop Such Habit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Stop Such Habit (3994 Views)

Guys Pls Stop Making This Mistake With Gals. / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

lol
only chat abi

Na chat do am pass. And i dey map out my chat sessions. For a complete week, i might not even chat to any gal on my chat app.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by olexjay(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

smh for some guys ..
There is one on my fb ..the guy is begging the babe to be his lover..person you haven't see ..
We guys ain't trying @all
well I can't just blame them, its a matter of maturity... Sometimes appearance doesn't determine maturity....... U calling a lady often and often in ur mind thinking u wanna be caring and she's seeing it as disturbing

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Na chat do am pass. And i dey map out my chat sessions. For a complete week, i might not even chat to any gal on my chat app.
confam
same here
*Only4dReal_G's
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

bro are you married?
nop
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
olexjay:
well I can't just blame them, its a matter of maturity... Sometimes appearance doesn't determine maturity....... U calling a lady often and often in ur mind thinking u wanna be caring and she's seeing it as disturbing
yep true talk

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
edozie04:
nop
but you said your "iyawo"
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

but you said your "iyawo"
hian!!! bros u see me 4 dream?
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

confam
same here
*Only4dReal_G's

Man wey sabi
No time for too much attention
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
edozie04:
hian!!! bros u see me 4 dream?
aii
seems you wanna skip d question..
It's allowed
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Man wey sabi
No time for too much attention
yep only baba ibeji can ask for attention anytime ..anyhow..
Hope u Dig
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

yep only baba ibeji can ask for attention anytime ..anyhow..
Hope u Dig

Hahahahahaha. Lwkmd. U na baddoo
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

aii
seems you wanna skip d question..
It's allowed
am dating someone
Besides why are u so interested in knowing?
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by obiak4(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
Most guys are so insecure...
58 missed call! That guy need to get his brain examine ...is he that jobless...
no he is not maybe they had a misunderstanding?
gals and hypocrisy!!!!!!
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hahahahahaha. Lwkmd. U na baddoo
lolsss..
You be my bosss
*Baddest
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by phiszo(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
i call ladies only once and that's it. more than once only if it's my family.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

lolsss..
You be my bosss
*Baddest

I so wish cheesy
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
Most guys are so insecure...
58 missed call! That guy need to get his brain examine ...is he that jobless...

Are u that Irene? angry
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
edozie04:
am dating someone
Besides why are u so interested in knowing?
am not bro..
I taught you are married.. When you Said your "iyawo "..anyways Goodnight
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I so wish cheesy
lol ..
Na so them Boss they talk
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

am not bro..
I taught you are married.. When you Said your "iyawo "..anyways Goodnight
goodnight, cheers
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
SkinnyDude:
unless you are owing me money, i can not call you more than 3times. which kin' love be that? if i mastabate, go sleep, wake up. the love go commot for my eyes.
You're highly mouthed lol cheesy
@post, the guy's phone was probably on auto-redial and he didn't know, or couldn't stop it. Or network, or something.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by eyeon(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
It's LOVE...
Love be like alchohol, when taken too much, carries some into the gutter, some starts to count their footsteps, makes some to start talking rubbish and also make some to be calling somebody who gave him the alchohol 58 times with hope and expectations... Let the guy be jare!

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by eyeon(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
It's LOVE...
Love be like alchohol, when taken too much, carries some into the gutter, some starts to count their footsteps, makes some to start talking rubbish and also make some to be calling somebody who gave him the alchohol 58 times with hope and expectations... Let the guy be jare!
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
LaPink:
I only Call once, if u don't pick that's it
this is simply me...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
eyeon:
It's LOVE...
hmnnn
drunk inlove
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
2dice:

lol ..
Na so them Boss they talk

Lol. Mk i lowkey learn from u
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Aristokells24(m): 12:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Winken:
Women are the worst. Some one gave me over 150 missed calls in 3 hours
i like ur matter, hope say u shun d winch down?
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Tymax(m): 12:31am On Jan 31, 2015
She must have taken something from him.
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Aristokells24(m): 12:35am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote
author=SkinnyDude post=30282770]unless you are owing me money, i can
not call you more than 3times. which kin' love be that? if i mastabate,
go sleep, wake up. the love go commot for my eyes.[/quote] oboy u bad ghoooo, make dem go die with dia shakara, which kind love be dat one
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by MzQueen(f): 12:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Love eh! grin
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Winken: 4:22am On Jan 31, 2015
Aristokells24:
i like ur matter, hope say u shun d winch down?

I had to add her on my reject list so as to concentrate and do better things
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by coolest01(m): 4:39am On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmm... There was this one time I loved this girl and did everything for her. Till my friends saw her in an eatery with one other guy. When she saw them, she tried to hide, but my guys with sharp igbo eyes saw her before she knew. They went to meet her to let her know they saw her.

When my friends came back and told me they saw her, I didn't believe... I thought it was a joke. Only for me to chat my then girl at night oh. And i was direct. I asked her if she was seeing someone else, she said yes. I felt like dying Hehehe. Oh God. My heart was beating so fast. Sleep was far-fetched.

That was when I started calling the girl oh, she didn't pick. I went back chatting with her and asked why she didn't pick my call, she said she was in the guys room and they are spending the night. Choi! See heartbreak! I was only in 150l then and that was my first major relationship with a gorgeous girl. That was when I added more grease to the green button on my phone oh, called and called.. Over 60 times.

I didn't sleep throughout the night till she picked around 8am. And she was like "Gosh! Ebi, 65 missed calls". Immediately I got the figures... I miraculously got over hergrin and since then, it's been girls galore cheesy. Like she opened the door for better females grin. Before I call u twice consecutively without u picking, u must be having my D in your hands angry

So, don't blame the guy for calling that girl that way. He who wears the shoe... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Story: The Awkward Way I Met My Husband / Tell Me You Are Not Guilty Of These - Photo / I've Been Having Sleepless Nights Because My Ex Is Also Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.