Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Guys Pls Stop Such Habit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls Stop Such Habit (4113 Views)

Guys Pls Stop Making This Mistake With Gals. / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by chidiezeh(m): 4:57am On Jan 31, 2015
If I day call I go day pray make you no even pick the call grin
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by klark3: 5:11am On Jan 31, 2015
Abeg make una free d guy, na LOVE o!

Love is just like Cocaine, it affects two part of d brain when one is in d middle of it. One's sense of judgement & anoda Part, love is crazy. if samson make kill lion fit err because of love, wht abt ordinary man.

We have all done crazy stuffs during our first relationship.

2dice u wan tell me say u neva lose gaurd b4?
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 31, 2015
i dont even know how to talk long on fone talkless of call
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 31, 2015
As we have mumu guy,Na so we have mumu girk.shey bi that ur pAdi no cry...girls own worst...if they call u for long and u didn't pick,by the time u pick.na cry sure pass
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2015
MzQueen:
Love eh! grin
huh
na so you sef dey love abi?
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2015
coolest01:
Hmmm... There was this one time I loved this girl and did everything for her. Till my friends saw her in an eatery with one other guy. When she saw them, she tried to hide, but my guys with sharp igbo eyes saw her before she knew. They went to meet her to let her know they saw her.

When my friends came back and told me they saw her, I didn't believe... I thought it was a joke. Only for me to chat my then girl at night oh. And i was direct. I asked her if she was seeing someone else, she said yes. I felt like dying Hehehe. Oh God. My heart was beating so fast. Sleep was far-fetched.

That was when I started calling the girl oh, she didn't pick. I went back chatting with her and asked why she didn't pick my call, she said she was in the guys room and they are spending the night. Choi! See heartbreak! I was only in 150l then and that was my first major relationship with a gorgeous girl. That was when I added more grease to the green button on my phone oh, called and called.. Over 60 times.

I didn't sleep throughout the night till she picked around 8am. And she was like "Gosh! Ebi, 65 missed calls". Immediately I got the figures... I miraculously got over hergrin and since then, it's been girls galore cheesy. Like she opened the door for better females grin. Before I call u twice consecutively without u picking, u must be having my D in your hands angry

So, don't blame the guy for calling that girl that way. He who wears the shoe... grin
hmnnn
this your ex na werey oo...
If you wanted to finish her when she said she was in the guy room...jes tell her "Baby screw him very well & make me proud..
She will be the One bombing you with calls
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by plendil: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2015
olexjay:
Dats still minor.

Wat will u say to those guys thanking a lady just because she accept their frnd request ??

As in!!!! grin grin shocked Some guys dey fall hand gaskiya! embarassed
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Aristokells24(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Winken:

I had to add her on my reject list so as to concentrate and do better things
thumbs up for u make dem go die
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
quote author=klark3 post=30290225]Abeg make una free d guy, na LOVE o!

Love is just like Cocaine, it affects two part of d brain when one is in d middle of it. One's sense of judgement & anoda Part, love is crazy. if samson make kill lion fit err because of love, wht abt ordinary man.

We have all done crazy stuffs during our first relationship.

2dice u wan tell me say u neva lose gaurd b4?[/quote]
yea i got that...
Most guys that know that it is only when a Girl is with you..that when she is your Girl..
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by ideology(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
@2dice

Well said, but Don't you think everyone may not react to issue the same way.

Besides, why didn't you hand over the phone to the owner letting her decide whether to answer the call or not.

The caller must have had some important information to pass across better still a dear friend who got worried after not getting response, hence had to keep trying to ensure the babe Is ok.

Abi you too get eye for the girl, #jealous

No vex o o, na. Play i de joke o o. But You no try for not handing the phone to the owner. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by 2dice(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
ideology:
@2dice

Well said, but Don't you think everyone may not react to issue the same way.

Besides, why didn't you hand over the phone to the owner letting her decide whether to answer the call or not.

The caller must have had some important information to pass across better still a dear friend who got worried after not getting response, hence had to keep trying to ensure the babe Is ok.

Abi you too get eye for the girl, #jealous

No vex o o, na. Play i de joke o o. But You no try for not handing the phone to the owner. grin
lol
i would ve help but
1. I was busy
2. The fone was on silent
3. Those ladies@ my working place ...believe kus dey are pretty (yes they are) ..guys will do anyfin for their favor...
If you see as she stand in front of me come dey do look like mickey mice..
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by emitheo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
that guy need 'Procold"
Re: Guys Pls Stop Such Habit by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mcowubaba:
The only person I will call like dat is the Person holding my Green Card...
As in green card!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Innocent Words And Their Unbelievably Dirty Origins / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..) / Snobbish Attitude Of some Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.