Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

My Online Dating Experience. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Online Dating Experience. (37753 Views)

Your Worst Dating Experience / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Embarrassing Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
lefulefu:

na u get dat football 4 ur DP?
I love playing football cheesy
dash me the ball na cheesy

No way! tongue
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Acidosis(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
HFOG:

I'm good my dear just waiting for this election to be over so we can have more of you
aww sweet mama I really can't wait to come back home. I've missed you sad sad

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
2sExy1:
your signature made me laugh.... "you dont do uni student"? grin grin grin how old are ya?
As in I tire too....I was upset the day I edited d Sig tho....no mind me jawe
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by HFOG(f): 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Acidosis:

aww sweet mama I really can't wait to come back home. I've missed you sad sad
Me don't believe you because you know where to find me
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Acidosis(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
HFOG:

Me don't believe you because you know where to find me
sad sad You have a message

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by HFOG(f): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Acidosis:

sad sad You have a message
Replied
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Acidosis(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
HFOG:

Replied
smiley
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by vdavydenko: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Thanks for the thread! As for me, I am single and trying to find someone using online dating sites like Kovla. I am kinda desperate, but I've dated several cool girls from Russian from that website. Hope, I will find my love...smiley
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by ojimma: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
irishCream:

grin grin
Lets make it legal cheesy
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
ojimma:

Lets make it legal cheesy

What were we doing before that was illegal? shocked
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by DinhoMVP: 12:12am On Mar 10, 2015
irishCream:
Hello Romancelanders I want to narrate my experience with online dating.

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced the same, be it with male or female?

Or am I alone in this

Irish Cream Pls call 07018296631
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by bobojoshua(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Aitee1:
Op next time you're meeting with the next catch don't fail to go with bitter kola it does magic to the mouth oozing part cheesy thank me later smiley wink
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by chibuike65: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2015
lol na you get your mouth because if my touch and follow touch you, you don fall for me be that nomatter what whether my mouth the smell or not as far as my juju don touch you, you must follow me
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by whao: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
sam4:
Why are you exposing them?

Because the thought we re' all fools. Men are wiser and smarter now. Don't know for you but am hard to get now cos I know all their tricks.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by mumu9gerian: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:

That reminds me....I met one Nairalander that swept me off early last year! The Guy is sooooooo cute and fair like an half caste shocked shocked but he never revealed his handle to me angry

Nonsense! tongue
how then did u meet him?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
mumu9gerian:

how then did u meet him?
It was based on business tho....#TaxConsultingThings
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by mumu9gerian: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
BecaciaBarbie:

It was based on business tho....#TaxConsultingThings
oya
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Lmaomen1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
irishCream:
Hello Romancelanders I want to narrate my experience with online dating.

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced the same, be it with male or female?

Or am I alone in this

I tried to meet girls on the Internet many times. I met in Tinder, Badoo and Facebook, but I was harassed and when we met face to face, I had the feeling that they were just homeless, because they looked messy and not presentable .All this situation wildly infuriated me and I decided to try something new, namely a site for online dates, for lovers of bdsm or fetish. I hadn’t been interested in this before, but all these groomed fat girls got me. I registered at http://altdating.club and after some For a while, I started talking with one hot model. After a while we met and I was shocked by how sexy and beautiful she is. As a result, we have been together for two years and I have wild sex with this beauty with BDSM elements every day. Do not envy guys)
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by davidblack007(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lmaomen1:

I tried to meet girls on the Internet many times. I met in Tinder, Badoo and Facebook, but I was harassed and when we met face to face, I had the feeling that they were just homeless, because they looked messy and not presentable .All this situation wildly infuriated me and I decided to try something new, namely a site for online dates, for lovers of bdsm or fetish. I hadn’t been interested in this before, but all these groomed fat girls got me. I registered at http://altdating.club and after some For a while, I started talking with one hot model. After a while we met and I was shocked by how sexy and beautiful she is. As a result, we have been together for two years and I have wild sex with this beauty with BDSM elements every day. Do not envy guys)

thanks for post!
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by notoyoun: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
I had a great experience using https://topforeignbrides.com/costa-rican-brides/. I wanted a dating site that gave me more info on someone than just a short description they wrote on themselves and a bunch of pictures. I liked that it allowed people to use more details about their current situations and their past. I had enough dating in the past of randomly meeting people. I knew what I wanted and I was able to first only match with people who met my criteria for history, religion, job, kids, etc. This I feel made it a lot easier to just have to find a personality match. I ended up going on one date and that date happened to turn into my husband. smiley Who would have thought?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Most Annoying Things Women Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.