Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Please Please Drop By And Laugh! - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Please Drop By And Laugh! (6859 Views)

Hfinest1 Comedy Clinic (come In And Laugh Away Your Sickness) / DROP BY AND LAUGH AGAIN. / What Is The Big Deal In Joke's : Drop By And Make Us Laugh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by YHUsTLER(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2009
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@CLEMCY WHATS WRONG IN MAMI?

AIGHT JUST FORGET ABOUT IT. sad
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by clemcykul(f): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2009
sure.
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by romsky: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2009
luv or lust at work
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by YHUsTLER(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2009
romade:

luv or lust at work

ALL OF 'EM
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by clemcykul(f): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2009
dats ryte grin
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by YHUsTLER(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
aight
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by YHUsTLER(m): 6:00am On Feb 12, 2009
[b]1, A husband and his wife who have been married 20 years were doing some yard work. The man was working hard cleaning the BBQ grill while his wife was bending over, weeding flowers from the flower bed. So the man says to his wife "Your rear end is almost as wide as this grill" She ignores the remark.

A little later, the husband takes his measuring tape and measures the grill, then he goes over to his wife while she is bending over, measures her rear end and gasps, "Geez, it really IS as wide as the grill!" She ignores this remark as well.

Later that night while in bed, her husband starts to feel frisky. The wife calmly responds, "If you think I'm gonna fire up the grill for one little wiener, you are sadly mistaken."

2. Mr. Johnson got himself a new secretary. She was young, sweet, and very polite.

One day while taking dictation, she noticed his fly was open. When leaving the room, she said, "Mr. Johnson, your barracks door is open."

He did not understand her remark, but later on he happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his secretary. Calling her in, he asked, "By the way Miss Jones, when you saw my barracks door was open this morning, did you also notice a soldier standing at attention?"

The secretary, who was quite witty replied, "Why no sir, all I saw was a little disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags."

3. After the annual office Christmas party blow-out, John woke up with a pounding headache, cotton-mouthed, and utterly unable to recall the events of the preceding evening.

After a trip to the bathroom he was able to make his way downstairs, where his wife put some coffee in front of him.

"Louise," he moaned, "tell me what went on last night. Was it as bad as I think?"

"Even worse," she assured him in her most scornful one. "You made a complete ass of yourself, succeeded in antagonizing the entire board of directors, and insulted the chairman of the company to his face."

"He's an arrogant, self-important prick, piss on him!"

"You did. All over his suit, " Louise informed him. "And he fired you."

"Well, screw him," said John.

"I did. You're back at work on Monday."

4. A woman accompanied her husband to the doctor's office. After his checkup, the doctor called the wife into his office alone. He said, "Your husband is suffering from a very severe disease, combined with horrible stress. If you don't do the following, your husband will surely die."

"Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast. Be pleasant, and make sure he is in a good mood. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him. Don't burden him with chores, as he probably had a hard day. Don't discuss your problems with him, it will only make his stress worse. And most importantly, make love with your husband several times a week and satisfy his every whim. If you can do this for the next 10 months to a year, I think your husband will regain his health completely."

On the way home, the husband asked his wife, "What did the doctor say?"

"You're going to die," she replied. [/b]

Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by clemcykul(f): 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2009
lol
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by YHUsTLER(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2009
WHERE ALL OF UNA GO??

MAKE UNA COM JARE MAKE WE TALK AND KNOW HOW DIS JOKE DEY DO UNA FOR BODY grin grin
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by D1KeleVra(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2009
lol. funny! smiley
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by clemcykul(f): 3:08pm On Feb 13, 2009
whats funny? u take style dey laff Y hustler bald head abi?
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by D1KeleVra(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2009
na ur bald head i dey laff o! hehehu! grin
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by YHUsTLER(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2009
HA HA HA HA HA AH AHA A AHA HA A SO @CLEM GET BALD HEAD?? grin
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by YHUsTLER(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2009
WHERE CLECMCY DEY TODAY WEY BE SUNDAY?

AND YOU SHANN DID YOU MISS ME AFTER A LONG TIME
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by clemcykul(f): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2009
no i dint miss you.
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by D1KeleVra(m): 11:50am On Feb 23, 2009
I missed u! wink
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by clemcykul(f): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2009
u missed me

* hides face*
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by D1KeleVra(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2009
*Slaps hands away to expose face for back-hand-slap* lol

Yes I did. cheesy
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by romsky: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2009
gay club
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by clemcykul(f): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2009
hmm a'a dont belong.
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by romsky: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2009
den u r in d pataless club
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by D1KeleVra(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2009
The kpataless club is sooo right. cheesy Luv it!
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by clemcykul(f): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2009
and it loves you too
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by D1KeleVra(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2009
Thanxs y'all. grin
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by clemcykul(f): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2009
u are most welcome
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by dani1luv: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2009
thanku
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by YHUsTLER(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2009
he heeeeeeeeee who dani dey thank?
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by clemcykul(f): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2009
dont mind the village champion
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2009
grin grin @y hustler, which skool did u finished from?? U look awwesome in dat pikture.
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by D1KeleVra(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2009
school? haha. don't make me laugh. cheesy
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by YHUsTLER(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2009
i no go school my guy. as my mama born me put for house na so i put my ugly face just like that since.
Re: Please Please Drop By And Laugh! by Gabry(f): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2009
Na lie. Explain to me how come all the kokolets dey chase you and rape you the other day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Let's Play A Game Of Who Has The Funniest Meme Here!! / How To Launch A Rocket In Iraq. Poor Camel. / Are You A Pun-star? Drop Your Best Puns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.