Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu (24242 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by donphilopus: 8:12am On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

People don't go to bed and just die, in Europe and America their would be an autopsy if someone suddenly dies, its unnatural. But anyone in his 70s is obviously in his twilight years, he expects to meet his maker. The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 60, no one expects to die at age 20.

You feel a car can't just crush you now?!

6 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Mogidi: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
The GÉneral is always on point, unlike the pdp that will always discuss Buhari this, Buhari that. No single mention of plans, [size=15pt]achievement and policies[/size] despite being in power sine Feb 2010

What are his policies and achievements? Nairaland is littered with numerous threads regarding Jonathan's achievements, why don't you people detail his policies or past achievements?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 31, 2015
How can you wish death for a perfect gentleman and disciplinarian like Muhammadu Buhari?is this politics? Be civil and stop being Despicable
Mogidi:

You can join Buhari, have fun.

2 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Mogidi: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2015
donphilopus:

If a brand new car crashes and its written off, its because its driver drove recklessly. However, a new car don't suddenly stop working without a good reason. An old car on the other hand can suddenly stop working because of wear and tear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2015
donphilopus:

Make motor no crush Mogidi, na my guy. I want make he live long to join us celebrate the 90th birthday of the General.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by ofala(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2015
donphilopus:

You might even die before Buhai, who knows!

Don't mind the........vessel

3 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Mogidi: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
How can you wish death for a perfect gentleman and disciplinarian like Muhammadu Buhari?is this politics? Be civil and stop being Despicable

Was there any where in my post that I indicated he dies? I however said the calculation in the Tinubu camp was to push a 73yr old on us. The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 60yrs, Buhari is not exactly a spring chicken, he is in his twilight years.

The only despicable thing here is not accepting Buhari is well past his sell by date.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by jaybee3(m): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2015
You won't be able to bribe your way through Sir and you are frankly not electable

You have indeed used your common sense wisely by supporting the great General

2 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

What are his policies and achievements? Nairaland is littered with numerous threads regarding Jonathan's achievements, why don't you people detail his policies or past achievements?
Ogbeni, I no want interÑet and website achievement. Anybody can type anything. Give us indices on the economy, Employment rate and improvement/decline relative to previous government and previous years. Security, economic diversification, anti-corruption crusade etc. We need these indices to form our judgement. Not propaganda

3 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2015
jaybee3:
You won't be able to bribe your way through Sir and you are frankly not electable

You have indeed used your common sense wisely by supporting the great General
oga you de vex o.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by jaybee3(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
oga you de vex o.
Na true na...
He has too many baggages Jor

We want leaders with unquestionable characters
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2015
[size=18pt]if TINUBU becomes president i will sacrifice my passport[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2015
APC

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Tinubu the drug baron wanted to rule too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by jkendy(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2015
No wonder you decided to turn a fully grown old man and a confirmed retired Nigerian Army General, into a stup:d young behaving 'nkpi'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by adedayourt(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Story for the gods grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by mirexxx(f): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Lols
what should we do now
mtchewwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by skak(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2015
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by SailorXY: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2015
& who would have voted opolo eye into Aso Rock Mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by aspirebig: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Who cares.
I prefer that APC had paraded BRF,by now,GEJ would have known the game is up now.

But Buhari is frail and too old to win GEJ. He is hardly audible.

Let them have a presidential debate,why are they running away?

It is just two weeks naa,we are waiting to see how it goes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by zigger(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Abegi make I hear. U sacrificed...mtcheeew. Even my papa no go sacrifice make I enter precidency

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by tommykiwi(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2015
If U like sacrifice or no sacrifice dis is how APshit will sacrifice the presidential ticket to PDP...the party with style and Amiable Presido,in the person of GEJ....GEJ till 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Descartes: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2015
I hope Nigerians can now see through these veils of deceit from these corrupt personified individuals who chant "change" every now and then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by mgbeketoto: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Well good for you!
Only presidential ambition? YOUR POLITICAL CARREER IS DEAD.
You can only play 'GOD-FADA' from behind the scenes, collecting kobo-kobo from toll gates around LAGOS STATE while suffering from the dwindling sales oil from your STOLEN OIL BLOCKS!
Your 'rally' would have ended in your DRUG-PUSSSHING and SNIFFING state OF LAGOS! cheesy
You were smart to know your were gonna be dead on arrival.
The only political ambition you would ever have is BEHIND THE SHADOW of your puppets!
TINUBU. . . THE DRUG-PUSSSSSHING AGBAYA LOOOOZA OF LAGOS STATE!!!! kiss

Hail the WESTERN, WOR-WOR MAFIOSO!!!! BLACK MAMBA-MONKEY NYANSH!cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by 50calibre(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

Your postulation above only confirm lack of trust regarding your own health. It really does expose how unhealthy you feel, I mean, thinking you might die before a 73yr old geriatric exposes your lifestyle.

Am in tip top shape, have no age related diseases or terminal illness , thanks. If you love Buhari so much you want to die before him, by all means proceed.

Yet in that tip top shape of yours, you could be knocked down by a bus, shot by the police or army, or even blown to smithereens by terrorists & no one will notice you're gone or give a fuc*k about you.

Basically, Surviving in Nigeria is like rolling a dice or playing the lottery so don't get carried away.

3 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by BlackTechnology: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Genea(f): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2015
I yaf said it dat buhari is just a stepping stone for tinubu presidential ambition

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by AsherStorm(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

Your postulation above only confirm lack of trust regarding your own health. It really does expose how unhealthy you feel, I mean, thinking you might die before a 73yr old geriatric exposes your lifestyle.

Am in tip top shape, have no age related diseases or terminal illness, thanks. If you love Buhari so much you want to die before him, by all means proceed.

death takes pple who are very healthy as well, so stop sounding like a mofo...
there are so many things that kill apart from health issues... just pray u won't fall into this circumstances...
buhari might live longer than Jonathan even with d fact that he's not fully healthy

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by 50calibre(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

People don't go to bed and just die, in Europe and America their would be an autopsy if someone suddenly dies, its unnatural. But anyone in his 70s is obviously in his twilight years, he expects to meet his maker. The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 60, no one expects to die at age 20.

Actually, the average lifespan/life expectancy of a Nigerian is 52

51.3 for men
53.6 for women

Wake up man!! I'm allergic to your ridiculous comments.

3 Likes

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by adexsimply(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Every politics-related thread on Nairaland turns to a battlefield right form the first page sad sad
I wonder how you guys would tolerate one another offline undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe / DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.