Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu (24246 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Lexusgs430: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
So Thief.nubu, why did you not pay his Febuhari's nomination form?
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Kassidy90(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
BokoHaramm:
put on your glasses or change the font of your phone and read it carefully.
and
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Kassidy90(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That is what he is saying
and
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by confie(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
ogbeni sharrap. If u are the standard bearer of the APC, it wud be a smooth sail for GEJ, cos hundred of Tinubu cannot shake GEJ. GMB is the only person in APC nw that can pull of this fight, is kwankwaso nt younger or richer y didn't he get d ticket? Wat of Atiku? Oga Ahmed keep quite n stop all dz ur rants of been patriotic.
BTW all I hear from APC camp is how GEJ didn't perform, no body has said Wat APC is set out to do... Abi na only insecurity n corruption dey una manifesto
#Buharimustdebate
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by ezera(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oga Titus Linus Tinubu.
The APC is like a man caught in desperate sexual urge to have sex with a girl.

Until he ejaculates, he would say anything said or never said before to get inbetween the girls legs

Sadly, forgets the promises he made after climaxing.

APC have desperately sold the idea of CHANGE. And i ask what CHANGE?

Buhari overthrew a Civilian Government, now he wants to be a civilian government in power? Change for sure!

Lets not deceive ourselves, the APC are not the solution to Nigerias problems, they are the problems

Let Ebele continue with a new mandate of correcting his mistakes and delivering the dividends of democracy with a better vigour.

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by jamst(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
donphilopus:

You clearly don't know what you're saying. I know of people who go to bed healthy and never wake up in the morning. Most of them are teens, in their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s. They were never sick when they went to bed, but in the morning you're here they are no more.
hey! Guyz,stop it both of you...doesnt worth that
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by deebsman1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
1 thing i have come to realize during this election is that 98% of those hating on GMB are igbos, the yorubas and the hausas are solidly behind GMB and luckily this time around they are both the two majority tribes. and d majorities always carry d day

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by jamst(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
The GÉneral is always on point, unlike the pdp that will always discuss Buhari this, Buhari that. No single mention of plans, achievement and policies despite being in power sine Feb 2010
i taya ooo
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Ojiofor: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tinubu have no presidential ambition to sacrifice.That ambition is DOA.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by rabimlomo: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

Your postulation above only confirm lack of trust regarding your own health. It really does expose how unhealthy you feel, I mean, thinking you might die before a 73yr old geriatric exposes your lifestyle.

Am in tip top shape, have no age related diseases or terminal illness, thanks. If you love Buhari so much you want to die before him, by all means proceed.
why don't you just accept what you said was wrong. Tip top or tip tap form, death is no respecter of age. Is it only diseases that kill people? Don't be so shallow. We can only just pray that God gives us a long and fulfilling life. so stop wishing someone who means well for the country death.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by teaseryoh: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na only devil 4 vote dis drug addict
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by demandtruth: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is a coded message from Tinubu

Meaning: after Buhari it should be me.

Abeg Tinubu, lets experience the East, Okorocha to be precise.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by rabimlomo: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
phe44u:
let him even sacrifice his life for Buhari , that does not change the price of gari in market.
mean while GEJ till 20-------19
While the price of your garri keeps increasing. Contunu. God will see us.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Raxxye(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Your presidential kini?

Who for vote Tinubu before? Abi him think Nigeria na Lagos State wey him dey run like him private estate?
Them for allow am contest, so that we go thoroughly disgrace am at the polls! Lubbish!
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by jamst(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Oh! He will fight corruption, he will stabilize the economy, he will make the country secure, he will stabilize the price of crude oil.... all political promises. come and debate and tell us how you intend to achieve that, inaaa you won't. Haba! Which kind man be dis sef. I am very sure you will make the country secure becaues once you are mistakenly announced the winner (which is impossible and God 4bid bad thing) you Northern Jihad brothers will drop their weapon so that it will be credited to you but later, they will start forcing Sharia law on our secular constitution. God no go allow una. Una don failluuuuuu. grin grin[size=8pt][/size] cheesy
clown
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by mickeymimi: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pa Tinubu , it is wrong to say you are richer than him na.

However, million of Nigerians had seen good things about APC candidates. It is better you join your efforts with progressive Nigerians. We know Tinubu is not a saint but his ability to discover talent is good for the country. GMB is seasoned General who knows how to deploy resources and men. He is a moral authority and his Presidency would be one to deploy resources and marshal the will to set our country on its right path.
GEJ promised us fresh air for six years this beautiful nation was engulfed with smoke air.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by jamst(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
ezera:
Oga Titus Linus Tinubu.
The APC is like a man caught in desperate sexual urge to have sex with a girl.

Until he ejaculates, he would say anything said or never said before to get inbetween the girls legs

Sadly, forgets the promises he made after climaxing.

APC have desperately sold the idea of CHANGE. And i ask what CHANGE?

Buhari overthrew a Civilian Government, now he wants to be a civilian government in power? Change for sure!

Lets not deceive ourselves, the APC are not the solution to Nigerias problems, they are the problems

Let Ebele continue with a new mandate of correcting his mistakes and delivering the dividends of democracy with a better vigour.
you see you life!
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by jamst(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebsman1:
1 thing i have come to realize during this election is that 98% of those hating on GMB are igbos, the yorubas and the hausas are solidly behind GMB and luckily this time around they are both the two majority tribes. and d majorities always carry d day
i tell ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by jamst(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
rabimlomo:

why don't you just accept what you said was wrong. Tip top or tip tap form, death is no respecter of age. Is it only diseases that kill people? Don't be so shallow. We can only just pray that God gives us a long and fulfilling life. so stop wishing someone who means well for the country death.
well said bro! That was the mistake he made
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Descartes: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
johnie:
The part of his speech (no pun intended) that got me rolling in laughter was where he said he is richer and younger than Buhari.

That was a jab below the belt!

I hope people can now see what is being sold to Nigerians.

Chai, diaris God ooo!
Well packaged dummy.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by UrbanMystique: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

Your postulation above only confirm lack of trust regarding your own health. It really does expose how unhealthy you feel, I mean, thinking you might die before a 73yr old geriatric exposes your lifestyle.

Am in tip top shape, have no age related diseases or terminal illness, thanks. If you love Buhari so much you want to die before him, by all means proceed.
bad roads that jonathan refused to fix might kill you tomorrow
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by demmie1: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
hyfr:
My excerpts "" we choose buhari not because bola tinubu is not qualified, I am Younger,Richer,Competent,Qualified for the job"" if u don't know what tinubu means by this then you are doomed. This guy is a chess master,but Gej is the Chess Lord. Lords don't worry

You called a clueless, empty eyed chess lord? it shows the type of person you are, this present state of Nigeria is perfect for you.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Donykua: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tinubu, you are too much. Even your enemies no fit ignore you. Jagaban, sai Buhari.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by deebrain(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sir, i would not have voted for you even if President Jonathan was Satan.

Im voting for Buhari because of his personality-and not because of his party which you take fun messing up.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by billyG(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=pekeyim post=30291890]We know your gimmicks..

Feel sorry for the gullible.

Facts about Buhari.

Buhari's retrenched over
#200,000 civil servants in 1984 that equates to the sack of over #415,000. Civil servants in present day Nigeria.

Buhari's policy led to the loss of over
2 million private sector jobs as @ 1984 which equates to over 4.2 millions jobs today.

History should be made a Compulsory subject in Secondary Schools, So We do not make the same mistakes out of ignorance or laziness.

This isn't "Change " This is Slavery.

#No to slavery
#No to Pharaoh
#No the Dictatorship.

Vote
#Continuity
#Teamtransformation
#Gender Empowerment
#GEJ!!
[/quote)
d 200 corrupt civil servnts he sacked are d cankerworms who still find dia way in2 d systems that ensure that nothing work in nigeria dey are still in d nepa,nnpc,ministries,education & health sectors now we hav ghost workers everywher was it buhari that didnt giv u & 40milln youths job today or jonatan?what do u d 2 pest which continue to eat up yur crops?commend it? or fumigate it?mr historian dnt waste time looking @ d paste u are not part of .
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-sacrificed-my-presidential-ambition-for-buhari-tinubu/

Is buharii aware that part of the 16yrs of gross incompetence n ineptiitude was championed n spearheaded by the one n only baba of corruption hiis highest obasanjo who they all troop en masse to go beg him for his support? Baba so u be olympic size failure, chai buhari get mouth die.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by dasey: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
na our man...leave am
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by johnie: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
demandtruth:

This is a coded message from Tinubu

Meaning: after Buhari it should be me.

Abeg Tinubu, lets experience the East, Okorocha to be precise.

Demandtruth, don't beg Tinubu.

Demand the slot!
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by johnie: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebrain:
Sir, i would not have voted for you even if President Jonathan was Satan.

Im voting for Buhari because of his personality-and not because of his party which you take fun messing up.

Do you realsie that you sound like those who said "lI am voting for Jonathan not PDP" in 2011?
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by pekeyim: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=billyG post=30299860][/quote]
Dude it wasn't 200, it was. 200 000.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by vanen2: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
I got this sms from VOTEWISELY 'Ripples in APC Meeting Exposed! APC-Buhari plans 2 introduce Sharia Penal code in Abj by shutting down night clubs, gardens and joints if voted into power' SOMEONE REPLY THEM WITH 'i don't care for me'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) / We Are Not Responsible For Your Loss, PDP Tells GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.