Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu (24249 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace / I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

Your postulation above only confirm lack of trust regarding your own health. It really does expose how unhealthy you feel, I mean, thinking you might die before a 73yr old geriatric exposes your lifestyle.

Am in tip top shape, have no age related diseases or terminal illness, thanks. If you love Buhari so much you want to die before him, by all means proceed.

Ode

Must u sick before u can die?

Pls b careful when talkin abt death. No one knows 2mao
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Haha. The caption should be - "Buhari sacrificed his retirement for me (Tinubu)". These guys r so hollow they've got nothing to tell us.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by mctech(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:
Thats why you gave us Buhari, hoping he dies in a few months abi?
Be sensible. After Awolowo Buhari is the only Nigerian that commands respect and consequently votes across ethnic lines without the need for grassroot campaign. He pulled more than 12 million votes in 2011 without campaignin in more than 15 states.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by OreMI22: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:
Thats why you gave us Buhari, hoping he dies in a few months abi?

Buhari would be an Epic disaster if it ever happens.

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by mctech(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:
After looting Lagos for nearly 15yrs he still thinks people in their right mind would allow him near the sit of power.
And GEJ n his cronies didn't loot much more? We all know of the change in Lagos, what is GEJ's achievement?
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by mctech(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

Your postulation above only confirm lack of trust regarding your own health. It really does expose how unhealthy you feel, I mean, thinking you might die before a 73yr old geriatric exposes your lifestyle.

Am in tip top shape, have no age related diseases or terminal illness, thanks. If you love Buhari so much you want to die before him, by all means proceed.
People dìe by accïdent. Don't wish death on another man.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by tayolove12(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Will can't allow both of you in nigeria
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Here2BustnScrew: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
pekeyim:
We know your gimmicks..

Feel sorry for the gullible.

Facts about Buhari.

Buhari's retrenched over
#200,000 civil servants in 1984 that equates to the sack of over #415,000. Civil servants in present day Nigeria.

Buhari's policy led to the loss of over
2 million private sector jobs as @ 1984 which equates to over 4.2 millions jobs today.

History should be made a Compulsory subject in Secondary Schools, So We do not make the same mistakes out of ignorance or laziness.

This isn't "Change " This is Slavery.

#No to slavery
#No to Pharaoh
#No the Dictatorship.

Vote
#Continuity
#Teamtransformation
#Gender Empowerment
#GEJ!!
Thank you
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by stint(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
[size=25pt][/size]IGBO s WILL BLINDLY FOLLOW GOODLUCK
HAUSA s WILL BLINDLY FOLLOW BUHARI
YORUBA s WILL VOTE BUHARI BECAUSE THEY JUST WANT THE KILLINGS TO STOP.
GMB WILL WIN FOR THE WRONG REASONS-

[/font]
THERE IS NO ONE ELSE.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

AM SO SORRY FOR NIGERIA[size=25pt][/size]
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by nke001: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Thank God that it is only ambition as a president and not incurbent president.

May God continue to make all these corrupt politicians have "ambition as a president" butl never see it come to past.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by purplekayc(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Am i supposed to be proud of you or what?
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
“When America was faced with depression and war, they called a retired General, Dwight Eisenhower, to rescue the country and the country was returned on a path of success. “When France was faced with war and economic depression, they called a retired General, Charles De Gaul, to rescue the country.

Tinubu added that whether Buhari presented a certificate or not, he was still qualified to rule the country.

Tinubu comparing America and France Generals to his illiterate friend (Buhari). You guys ain't going nowhere.
God bless GEJ, God bless PDP and God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by rahman25: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
I have being going through several post here on nairaland. I am of no doubt that Nigeria is just a name on paper and not in the heart of its citizens. During the struggle days most of you and your candidates dare not speak not to talk of organise rally against the military. Now most of you just come online saying things you know nothing about. What most of you are saying are just based on hearsay with no fact. The political leaders have succeed in what they really want to occur. You all need to think before you post anything.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by nduchucks: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sir, Tinubu, without a doubt, you contributed to the emergence of Buhari and Osinbajo as APC flagbearers. For that we are eternally grateful.

The fact remains, however, that Nigerians would never vote for any ticket which lists you as one of its candidates, be it Presidential or vice Presidential. True or false, the perception of Nigerians is that you have been enriching yourself at the expence of Lagos state and that you are an ex drug pusher.

Please stop feeding us the crap that you gave up your Presidential ambition for Buhari. The truth is, that ambition was dead on arrival - abi why do you think the SW Governors refused to support you for the VP slot?

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Spaxon(f): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
thiefNIBU sacrificed his corruptambition. to MUMUdonDO BUgarri...
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Leez(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

Lol
Death no dy look who is in shape or not
Pls stop wishing death on GMB
He just wants to restore sanity to our polity
The clueless drunkard must be sent back to otueke
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Leez(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebsman1:
1 thing i have come to realize during this election is that 98% of those hating on GMB are igbos, the yorubas and the hausas are solidly behind GMB and luckily this time around they are both the two majority tribes. and d majorities always carry d day
Oh pleassse!!!
I'm igbo and I support GMB
I wanted him to win in 2011 but sadly nigerians bought into the gimmick of I had no shoes
Now the lies have been exposed pdp are becoming desperate oh and 98%??I'll advise you take a trip to the south east and ask hw they feel about GEJ
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tinubu added that whether Buhari presented a certificate or not, he was still qualified to rule the country.

“So what do we need now? Buhari. This is the time for us. General Buhari, whether you are qualified or not qualified, we are calling you to come and rescue us in Nigeria,” he said.

Thank God I have dual citizenship and another country I can call home
It is a disgrace not only that a known criminal is now an elder statesman and spokesman for a section of the country but that he dared say these things openly
What a shame
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by neocortex: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
donphilopus:

You might even die before Buhari, who knows!

Have you planned another 2011 already ?
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by neocortex: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tinubu is releasing tidbits of what's going on in his mind.
His rule by proxy dream will not work.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by babestella: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
But you made a deal with buhari.

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by hollypagan: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
this tinubu na mumu who wan vote for u
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by nikepeter4u: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Smilz.who is tinubu?
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by vega84(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Whether or nt? That is wat this old yourba cargo is telling us, as in he is forcing him on us whether we like it or nt! Yeye men jst full every where.
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Pamcrest(f): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
An. May God never ever allow this dopehead crook get to Aso rock! The SW state funds are no longer enough for him or what? Anyway I know he can never get northern votes....we don't know him nor care for him here! He has a hidden agenda in pushing for ?Buhari to get to power but he will be pleasantly surprised with how d tides will turn against him. What sacrifice is he yarning sef?
My humble submission
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by deebsman1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Leez:

Oh pleassse!!!
I'm igbo and I support GMB
I wanted him to win in 2011 but sadly nigerians bought into the gimmick of I had no shoes
Now the lies have been exposed pdp are becoming desperate oh and 98%??I'll advise you take a trip to the south east and ask hw they feel about GEJ

what u said is possible, sure its not all igbos that are against buhari just as it is not all hausas and also yorubas that are supporting him. just from a random observations here in lagos, majority of those people in d GEJ camp are people from the east and south south
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by Leez(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebsman1:

what u said is possible, sure its not all igbos that are against buhari just as it is not all hausas and also yorubas that are supporting him. just from a random observations here in lagos, majority of those people in d GEJ camp are people from the east and south south
Exactly bro
We have to say no to incompetence and corruption
Its time to vote for change
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by EMANY01(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
lakesidepapa:
I have a big hope that buhari will sign merchant navy bill if he's elected and is the reason why apc is having my vote, the bill have been there so far but jonathan is blind since all these years to sight and sign it..

If.....he does sign the bill, you can see sure that a good 70 % of the personnel will be from the core north.

GMB 2015
Sai baba
Sai buhari
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by RAO1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
donphilopus:

You might even die before Buhari, who knows!
and it's true ooooo

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by tayoamos: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
buhari to rule nigeria for 2 terms of 8 years
Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by maureen546: 12:02am On Feb 01, 2015
No PDP No Nation......GEJ/SAMBO carry go till 2019 for sure and no shaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Nigerians React On Twitter As Musiliu Obanikoro Is Confirmed As Minister / Pictures From The South-East Economic And Security Summit. / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.