Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? (1149 Views)

Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by DoctorStephen(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Sincerely, who will Buhari send to jail?

Nigerians are suing for change,and this is
good. If voting out Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is
the motive for that change,then it is the most
UNFORTUNATE AND MISERABLE decision
anyone can make.
Who restored credibility to INEC?
Who tranformed the nation's economy, such
that we are now the first in Africa, 26th in the
world (near the vision 202020 goal)and the
fourth largest growing economy in the world?
Nigerian banks control Africa's economy,
Nigerian now exports cars, Nigerian rail lines
now working,is this not development?
The great development that would have
brought unprecedented development to
Nigeria,the removal of fuel subsidy, Nigerians
never allowed to see the light!
Who built 6 federal universities in one year?
Who built almajiri schools?
Who started the YOUWIN program, awarding
millions to innovative and enterprising
graduates?
How about the yearly scholarships?
To Buhari's supporters, I have a question for
you:
Buhari said he would fight corruption by
sending people to jail, who are these people?
https://www.nairaland.com/2110113/buhari-send-jail-corruption

6 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by suxes2005(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2015
Y'all are just scared for nothing sake!!!

Calm your nerves and enjoy the fresh air
till may 29.

He aint sending no one to jail for now.

Only those who misbehaves in his cabinet!!!

#SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by DoctorStephen(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2015
suxes2005:

till may 29.

#SaiBuhari
You mean the former looters will go scot free?

4 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by watchthisposter(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2015
suxes2005:

till may 29.

#SaiBuhari

Lol...

How then does he plan to fight corruption, and leave thie.fnubu out of it? Selective witch-hunting?

5 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by mosalab(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2015
OBJ anticorruption style now... Asides those fellow 'll be born again thieve nw... ALL IN IS DREAM!

2 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by Akpan107(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2015
suxes2005:

till may 29.

#SaiBuhari
Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.

5 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by MalcoImX: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2015
There'd be lots of forgiveness. A hint was given where he said there'd be no probe of past leaders. But I think some few high profile cases will be followed.

1 Like

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by suxes2005(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2015
DoctorStephen:

You mean the former looters will go scot free?

Read my message again.

#StillOnBuhari #FeBuhari14
Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2015
this is exactly what I have been saying, how will he be corruption free, when he is surrounded by corrupt thieves. The Apc says we need change in Nigeria, & I absolutely agree with them, but Gmb is definitely not the desired change. So when the desirable is not available, Gej that is available becomes desirable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by chamboy(m): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2015
miraclewonder:
this is exactly what I have been saying, how will he corruption free, when he is surrounded by corrupt thieves. The Apc says we need change in Nigeria, & I absolutely agree with them, but Gmb is definitely not the desired change. So when the desirable is not available, Gej that is available becomes desirable.
wat r u ranting
Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 31, 2015
OP you are taalking nonsense!!!!
Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2015
Oga, that was a political statement. Muhammadu Buhari will send ALL corrupt officials to jail from the least councillor to the President as long as case is established against them(including members of the APC). I agree that he won't first detain them before case is established but NOBODY will be pardoned. Buhari is not Jesus, corrupt officials should seek forgiveness from God.
If Buhari don't we shall bring down his government. But I trust the amiable General, he will.
#NoHidingPlace
#SaiBuhari
suxes2005:

till may 29.

#SaiBuhari
Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by rozayx5(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, that was a political statement. Muhammadu Buhari will send ALL corrupt officials to jail from the least councillor to the President as long as case is established against them(including members of the APC). I agree that he won't first detain them before case is established but NOBDY will be forgived. Buhari is not Jesus, corrupt officials should seek forgiveness from God.
If Buhari don't we shall bring down his government. But I trust the amiable General, he will.
#NoHidingPlace
#SaiBuhari

the same way he sent shagari?
shameless APC goon who quickly changed his mind about buhari after eating crumbs from the table

2 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by Firefire(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Akpan107:
Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.

Akpan my brother grin

Never will Buhari rule Nigeria again. cool

2 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by Firefire(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2015
miraclewonder:
this is exactly what I have been saying, how will he corruption free, when he is surrounded by corrupt thieves. The Apc says we need change in Nigeria, & I absolutely agree with them, but Gmb is definitely not the desired change. So when the desirable is not available, Gej that is available becomes desirable.

Your head dey there tongue

GEJ TILL 2019! No vacancy in Aso-rock grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by thunderrider: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2015
watchthisposter:

Lol...

How then does he plan to fight corruption, and leave thie.fnubu out of it? Selective witch-hunting?

Selective Judgment

2 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by suxes2005(m): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, that was a political statement. Muhammadu Buhari will send ALL corrupt officials to jail from the least councillor to the President as long as case is established against them(including members of the APC). I agree that he won't first detain them before case is established but NOBODY will be pardoned. Buhari is not Jesus, corrupt officials should seek forgiveness from God.
#NoHidingPlace
#SaiBuhari

All good. Let's flush out every bad egg!
Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=chamboy post=30294686] wat r u ranting[/quote

Why not 'rant' your own opinion, must you quote me? undecided
Well, I will spare you the honour of a befitting insult.
Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2015
Firefire:

Your head dey there tongue

GEJ TILL 2019! No vacancy in Aso-rock grin

thank you, my brother. If na better person like Fashola, be APC candidate, I for no get problem o, but GMB is definitely a NO NO. We need vibrant and younger minds, not grandfathers, who should be elder statesmen. OBJ was the last Nigeria would see of such groups of leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by lagdmark(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
I know that buhari will show leadership by example, he will 1st volunteer to go to prison for his certificate forgery and send Tinubu to jail for drug abuse. When they both finish their jail terms then buhari can start jailing corrupt nigerians when he maybe becomes President in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
suxes2005:

All good. Let's flush out every bad egg!
One by one them go de go
Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by jmoore(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
Show me your friends and I will tell you the kind of person you are.

"Abacha never stole"- Buhari
Re: Will Buhari Send His Sponsors Also To Jail? by jay2pee(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari has caused Nigeria and Nigerians more harm dan good. He is not fit to rule dis country, if he becomes d president, Nigeria will be as good as DOOMED

(1) (Reply)

(video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC / Boko Haram Beheads Two In New Video / Drama As SSS, NSCDC Officials Exchange Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.