Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (93618 Views)

Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Dymondgurl(f): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
asadike:
he will come back to u my dear. Just b strong ok?
thanks so much dear.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Change2015(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is very sobering. These men have died in service of their country and I believe they must be given appropriate burials where possible, to honour their sacrifice. This is why I get so angry when people dismiss the complaints of soldiers concerning munitions and health facilities. We are almost at war, and the government must respond appropriately by ensuring all required tools are available to crush this insurgency.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Akinrogun(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
silvernus0:

If boko haram attackes this guys from the bush even their armor thnks cannot save them

PLEAS NIGERIA USE AIR FIGHT JETS

I V NEVA SEEN PICTURES OF AIR CRAFT JETS DEPLOYED FOR BATTLE , WERE ARE THEY ? WE DONT HAVE THEM?

.....Yap, I concur with ur submission in dat our military needs upgrading to modern weapons...... bt dis particular thread is dedicated to pouring of tributes on those that are brilliant and distinguished themselves among those officers.....to b at d warfront no b beans o!
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by souljaboi51(m): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2015
asuoka:

How do they mention people on NL
lol...no idea undecided
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Dieumerci(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2015
asuoka:

How do they mention people on NL

Just type the moniker e.g Souljaboi51. I just mentioned him.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by seyenko(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2015
Just wondering, why can't Asari Dokubo and Tompolo exert their power on Boko Haram instead of threatening ordinary nigerians on election matters

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by NumberOne2(m): 2:09am On Feb 06, 2015
Those who are of the opinion that Nigeria should divide have NO idea what WAR is.
These are Father, Brothers, Uncles, Sons, Husbands and Soldiers. RIP brave heros. Your labour will NOT be in vain. Maximum respect!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by souljaboi51(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2015
Dieumerci:

Just type the moniker e.g Souljaboi51. I just mentioned him.
Nice...
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by drealdoc89(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2015
asuoka:
Lieutenant Utibe Ekong...fine boii...sleep well bro...ur greatly missed
He was my church member before joining the military. He was killed 24th october, 2013...My heart still bleeds!
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
drealdoc89:

He was my church member before joining the military. He was killed 24th october, 2013...My heart still bleeds!

which church bro...that guy was a valiant soldier...he was not scared of dying

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by drealdoc89(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
asuoka:

which church bro...that guy was a valiant soldier...he was not scared of dying
Foursquare Gospel Church, Lagos.
We even did his 1year remembrance in the church last year october.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by SiriusBlack: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
faval:

you are cursed my dear
Yh, sure.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by SiriusBlack: 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
faval:

you are cursed my dear
I'm cursed? Yh, sure.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by MansaMoussa: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
SiriusBlack:
I'm cursed? Yh, sure.

The Fool knows not the Soldier's Curse Sir! Pay him no mind!
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Asuokaa: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lalasticlala ishilove pls I would be glad if can make front page again... I really miss most of this guys... Captain Oni daughter will soon be a year old pls make it special for her tanks
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by yoged(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2015
Asuokaa:
Lalasticlala ishilove pls I would be glad if can make front page again... I really miss most of this guys... Captain Oni daughter will soon be a year old pls make it special for her tanks
what could have happen to siruisblack?
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Asuokaa: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2015
yoged:
what could have happen to siruisblack?

I bliv he is fine

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by zang: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Asuokaa:

I bliv he is fine

.yes he is doing good by God grace
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by LordAzubuike(f): 6:15am On Dec 23, 2019
DEATH JUST DID THE WORST...A 60RC OFFICER JUST DIED YESTERDAY...THANK YOU LORD...FIGHTING FOR HIS COUNTRY...A FINE YOUNG GENTLEMAN OFFICER.....RIP LIEUTENANT OGUNSOLA...
This ones uniform still looking new.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by LordAzubuike(f): 6:17am On Dec 23, 2019
i said i must post this....i just got it this morning on beeeagle...i got info the battle is almost won...i hope
You say?? Almost 5 years into the future, the battle is still on sir
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
LordAzubuike:

You say?? Almost 5 years into the future, the battle is still on sir

Lol. grin 2021 is here oh. God help us.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by KingAzubuike(f): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
30. CAPTAIN AYO OLORUNTOBA
A native of Ilorin, Kwara State, Oloruntoba was killed in an ambush in Adamawa State in December 2014
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wooooow embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code / Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.