Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (93619 Views)

Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by callmenow: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
lorRhyMeZ:

I don't think there is anything I mentioned there that isn't backed by facts that are easily found if u surf the net. Mohd yusuf died in police custody,true or false? Who was d govnor of the state then? Didn't azazi state on national dailies that pdp is bh n bh is pdp? Didn't he die in mysterious circumstances? Look mister, don't think here that am tryna wash buhari's name out of the whole issue,NO. I am jus tryna reason like a matured being,me n buhari road no join at all. If indeed the opposition as u claim are responsible for bh,don't u think d pdp inclined marilyn ogar n her cohorts in d DSS would have rounded them up? Common on,stop reasoning thru ur anus abeg!

You are being unnecessarily naive and defensive. APC does not respect any authority. Your distorting of facts, and 'harmonising' of inconsequential tittle tattle will not obfuscate Buhari's complicity. He is guilty as charged. Our young men do not deserve to die because of a particular persons satanic ambition. Read the intelligence reports, then you will begin to understand the bestiality of the immoral APC CANDIDATE.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by callmenow: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lakeshizu:

Look at you, u cant even comprehend what i wrote. So sad you dont know anything. US has negotiated with terrorist more than you can imagine.
The fight against Terrorism is a collective one, claiming one sultan and Buhari are the sponsors without prove shows how patthetic you are. this same elite have come out clean for you to investigate them. No prove, no evidence, nothing to show their attachment with the terrorist group. wikileak has been running from pillar to post, am not surprised.

I am privy to far more sensitive information than the information you are naively relying on. Ignorance is bliss for your likes. Do you know that the NSA Dasuki is the cousin of the sultan? Do you know that Buhari is related by marriage? Do you know that Dasuki cannot sanction both 'senior' relatives? Your reckless assertions is inconsequential because you do not have the full picture, now or before. We must stop our young warriors from dying. We must also stop the causes of our patriots dying.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Dymondgurl(f): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
God pls all I ask of you is to bring him back to me safely.... God pls... cry cry may the souls of the departed always rest in peace. We won't forget your sacrifices for our dear nation.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by jamst(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:
The Sultan of sokoto and Buhari must be sent these pictures of the pride of Nigeria. The should call their foot soldiers to order immediately. The blood of these gallant and fearless young men are crying out for justice. Buhari, tell your boko haram boys: 'enough is enough'. Nigeria is much bigger than buhari's vaunting ambition or APC win at any costs. If the Sultan puts the 'fatwa' on his errant boys, then we will continue with transformation of the blighted north east, with a modified Marshall plan, as promised by the Jonathan administration.
guy! Keep shut...was it not azazi that said pdp is behind bokoharam before he was killed? Now why was he killed? For ur info ur so-called president jonathan has a hand in this bokoharam crisis

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by lorRhyMeZ: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

You are being unnecessarily naive and defensive. APC does not respect any authority. Your distorting of facts, and 'harmonising' of inconsequential tittle tattle will not obfuscate Buhari's complicity. He is guilty as charged. Our young men do not deserve to die because of a particular persons satanic ambition. Read the intelligence reports, then you will begin to understand the bestiality of the immoral APC CANDIDATE.

I think u r getting ur facts upside down sir. Buhari's complicity in what sense? Yes Buhari was a military head of state,and according to some,he was a very strict person,punished people with impunity among his many other "sins",was there anywhere in nigeria's history that it states that buhari supported any terrorist org? Moreover I think he is rather being remembered as that badass who quashed maitatsine sect,a sect modeled much like boko haram. If indeed buhari as u claim is the sponsor of boko haram,just how does he do it? If it were on record that any of the captured boko haramist indicted buhari in their operations,don't u think reno n okupe wud have diced him with that? Don't u think its funny that d only dust they have been blabbing is this same false statement u are attributing to him and nothing else? An evidence that won't fly a centimeter? Abeg u n ur bookers shud cook something else joor! Yeye dun dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by callmenow: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
jamst:

guy! Keep shut...was it not azazi that said pdp is behind bokoharam before he was killed? Now why was he killed? For ur info ur so-called president jonathan has a hand in this bokoharam crisis

APC youth wing deceiving themselves. you must try harder. Repent before the fire consumes you.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by jamst(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
lastmessenger:

What are thy using to back up their atrocities? The last time I checked, it is the Koran and Hadith. The imams have a lot of work to do to stop BH.
hey,common! These people are not fighting the right cause cos they have violate the rule of engagement when it comes to war,according to the quran & hadith...mind you! I am a good muslim
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by jamst(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

APC youth wing deceiving themselves. you must try harder. Repent before the fire consumes you.
sorry sir! You have no point
NEXT
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by yemicoal(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dymondgurl:
God pls all I ask of you is to bring him back to me safely.... God pls... cry cry may the souls of the departed always rest in peace. We won't forget your sacrifices for our dear nation.
cry
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by lorRhyMeZ: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

I am privy to far more sensitive information than the information you are naively relying on. Ignorance is bliss for your likes. Do you know that the NSA Dasuki is the cousin of the sultan? Do you know that Buhari is related by marriage? Do you know that Dasuki cannot sanction both 'senior' relatives? Your reckless assertions is inconsequential because you do not have the full picture, now or before. We must stop our young warriors from dying. We must also stop the causes of our patriots dying.

Am much obliged to refer to u in the F word buh I would hold up, so u mean to tell a learned person like me that Dasuki can't sanction ur so called bh sponsors becos they are "senior relatives"? grin grin grin grin, Chai,u see nairalanders finish sha..shey dem tell u say na Dasuki appoint himself abi? Shey u no know say na hire and fire job him dey do abi? Ur sensitive informants failed to tell u that NSA appointment no b elective post say na presido dey sanction am abi? I bow for u o...u r apparently reasoning from mars sir. Tank you n God bless.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by jamst(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:

you think we care about who wins ? its ouur duty to die and protect Nigeria.
nooo! Victory is also important
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by callmenow: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
lorRhyMeZ:

I think u r getting ur facts upside down sir. Buhari's complicity in what sense? Yes Buhari was a military head of state,and according to some,he was a very strict person,punished people with impunity among his many other "sins",was there anywhere in nigeria's history that it states that buhari supported any terrorist org? Moreover I think he is rather being remembered as that badass who quashed maitatsine sect,a sect modeled much like boko haram. If indeed buhari as u claim is the sponsor of boko haram,just how does he do it? If it were on record that any of the captured boko haramist indicted buhari in their operations,don't u think reno n okupe wud have diced him with that? Don't u think its funny that d only dust they have been blabbing is this same false statement u are attributing to him and nothing else? An evidence that won't fly a centimeter? Abeg u n ur bookers shud cook something else joor! Yeye dun dey smell.

Wish I can share some of the privileged information in my custody with you here. Reading your quote, there was a lot of subjective "I think...". Stop thinking and embrace facts. And when you see the facts, please change your mind accordingly. So you believe that Buhari was innocent, butter won't melt in his mouth who saved our bacon? Nothing can be further from the truth. The following is the opening gambit to Mts Thatcher of UK after his coup DETAT in 1984. Yet he claims that he was not a coup plotter and we believed him. Trust I know more what is due to come out by this weekend about his meetings with Boko haram leaders

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by jamst(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

They were murdered by the collusion of APC, buhari, the Sultan who has refused to stop the carnage in the north eastern states. Why has young baby girls being used to immolate themselves and other citizens. These fearless, patriotic and gallant officers deserve justice. They must die in vain. Young men in love, full of plans for the future were ambushed and cut down by the Islamists in our midst.
hey! That was why they join the military force cos it is kill or be killed in a war zone.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by soulglo: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
May their beautiful souls rest in peace.

So many of them are Northerners. All of them willing to die for our Nigeria. We are one. We are all fighting for the same thing - A better Nigeria. We should come together as a country. I get tired of seeing Northerners being referred to as Almajiri's or cattle rearers. It belittles the sacrifices Northerners have made for Nigeria. I will not even get into the Yoruba and Igbo madness that goes on here either. We need to do better. There's no Northerner or southerner. There's one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by VoteWisely: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by lorRhyMeZ: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

Wish I can share some of the privileged information in my custody with you here. Reading your quote, there was a lot of subjective "I think...". Stop thinking and embrace facts. And when you see the facts, please change your mind accordingly. So you believe that Buhari was innocent, butter won't melt in his mouth who saved our bacon? Nothing can be further from the truth. The following is the opening gambit to Mts Thatcher of UK after his coup DETAT in 1984. Yet he claims that he was not a coup plotter and we believed him. Trust I know more what is due to come out by this weekend about his meetings with Boko haram leaders

Abeg hold ur tomatoes! U have such sensitive informations indicting buhari and the only reason u cud think up as to why he hasn't been jailed is that Dasuki can't sanction "senior relatives". And GEJ wudnt have fired his arse n installed Asari Dokubo or Tompolo or even boyloaf there abi?
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by jamst(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
discusant:
Must Nigerians allow Muhammadu Buhari reap the profits?

Two reasons Boko Haram battles Nigeria:
1, To have a country governed with sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery, cutting off fingers of petty thieves, etc.

2 To make Nigerians reject the govt of president Jonathan.

Muhammadu Buhari in 2001 in Kaduna charged Muslims to ensure that those sharia criminal laws be implemented all over Nigeria.

May the souls of the dead soldiers rest in peace.
wow! I see that you are a rumour monger,if not,kindly back up ur fact here,okey! And lest i forgot,it was during the obj(a christian) admin that some northern states started adopting sharia law...and let me ask,why are you people afraid of sharia law(that even protects the less priveledge)? Pls,go & learn about islam in order to clear your doubt instead of what you hear.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Elkiflu: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
RIP my heros
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Livinusc(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
RIP our dear heros
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by jamst(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
stildude:
I am proud of the Nigerian military. Cutting across all ethnic groups, religious and social background, they bring nothing but bravery and patriotism. Among the fallen heroes are ibom, igbo, hausa, edo, yoruba etc. You have muslims and christians alike. By their effort, we must be strong for the unity of this great nation. My prayer is for the ethnic and religious bigots among them to be exposed and to die worst deaths than these ones.

Disloyalty in the military is punishable with death. Let death come upon those who are more loyal to the jihadists and sub-national interest in the military as well as in the country. It is obvious that elements sponsored by some senior military men and ex military who only want to frustrate the work of Fg's developmental and security provision efforts in this country are responsible for these atrocities. A case of giving a dog a bad name and hanging it. Instead of exposing such individuals for treason, many are yielding and supporting them in the name of party and religion. May the souls of the fallen heroes rest in peace. God bless Nigeria!
dont they have names or are you afraid?
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by sherrylo: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:

see this country needs me nw more than ever....i cant watch my country been overrun and i sit in my house looking like a fool now is the time to act and i am willing to pay the price...even if i die,it would save a multitude of deaths

ARE YOU A SOLDER? GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS. I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE, THIS IS NOT THE ARMY IN WHICH MY FATHER SERVED FOR 33 YEARS BEFORE RETIRERING.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by easymanofdpeopl(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
So touching may there souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by holatin(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mellin:
I think the whole of ur family is as foolish as buahri including u...fukn goat
babae foolish
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by jamst(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
deletrue:
Buhari cannot rule again. Just mark somewhere near you to serve as a reminder. GEJ has done nothing. It is your Buhari, your Atiku and others from the north east that brought boko haram to frustrate GEJ. Now it has been hijacked having been killed by Nigerian soldiers. The original initial intention was to put GEJ's government down because of your born to rule concept.
These soldiers being killed will disallow you people peace. You people will remain restless for the rest of your lives.
This evil brought by that core and cammander of Islam call Buhari will never smell government. Can't you see the forces against him? The latsest revelation aired in AIT, the certificate issue, his internal seckness that has reduced his chest as flat as aply board are natural forces against Buhari. Never, have you forgoten his failues? Buhari, with all the atrocities committed against Nigerians, will by God's special grace never smell power. Amen
hey! Common,dont be pathetic
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Jummsy(f): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lieutenant Odushina was my classmate in secondary school. You're a hero bro!
asuoka:
20. LIEUTENANT ODUSHINA OLUWAFEMI
He was killed on Tuesday, the 13th of May, 2014. Boko Haram ambushed the late Oluwafemi with his troops around the Chibok area where they had gone to search for and rescue the abducted Chibok girls. Following his death, the news got to the military camp and reportedly led to a mutiny by some soldiers of the 7th Division of the Nigerian Army against the General Officer Commanding (GOC), Major-General Abubakar Mohammed who was then redeployed. Lt. Odushina Oluwafemi was an old student of the Air Force Secondary School, Ikeja, Lagos State. He served with the United Nations Peace Keeping Forces in Darfur and later went to Pakistan for an additional training course. In March 2014, he was deployed to Maiduguri where he was killed defending the nation’s integrity

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by holyokoto(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
to those that may care, I was one of the survivors that where rotated Dec last year after 10 months of horrible experiences. Is not an Ideal to broadcast my self here, but the feelings and memories of many of my colleagues who do not appear here. i knew Lt Leo. He was our OC when We are deployed at Gubio. But his death was unfortunate.

Lcpl Abububakar Ugungu Umar the airforce Guy beheaded was my boy in Enugu, his whereabouts was unknown for 4 months to my surprise his video was released by the sect. I developed fever that day, sometime around Aug/Sept last year. the remaining officers posted here , I only heard about them but don't know them in person except Wing commander Hedimma and Flight Lt Onyeka. may their soul rest in peace my colleagues and friend. too horrible

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by silvernus0: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
I fear this kind of military intelligence , u send soldiers to a battle field in the forest amongst wolves humans called boko haram you give them rusted guns with no back up plan, was the intention that they should go and fight bokoharam with their bear hands?

no aircraft support , no suphisticated atilary , just gun and knife HABA NIGERIAN ARMY HABA NAWOOO............

We cannot fight boko bc we only use land battle intelligence , when ever we are ready to start using air fight (i dont mean aged helcopters) , but sopisticated jet fighers then we know the real battle has started now i think they are only playing ,

ADVICE (work on information intelligence use satallites to monitor movements before you attack)

HAVE Your intelligence on ground and attacked them when ever they make movements ( intelligence and information gathering tools is very vital but is it used by the army? , or s their operation only by command go >>come << .

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by marostan(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is so touching. May their souls RIP. we'll forever remain indebted to the sacrifice of your today for our tomorrow. Almighty God will give your family the fortitude to bear your irrelaceablle loss.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Akinrogun(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
....to our gallant officers!

1 Share

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by silvernus0: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Akinrogun:
....to our gallant officers!

If boko haram attackes this guys from the bush even their armor thnks cannot save them

PLEAS NIGERIA USE AIR FIGHT JETS

I V NEVA SEEN PICTURES OF AIR CRAFT JETS DEPLOYED FOR BATTLE , WERE ARE THEY ? WE DONT HAVE THEM?

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Guyman02: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Thanks for your service. Our gallant soldiers. God Bless your souls. Adieu!
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by chokovirus: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
R.I.P fallen heroes!! R.I.P gallant S.K Umaru!! A gentleman officer par excellence
asuoka:
32. MAJOR SOLOMON KABIRU UMARU
He was killed on Wednesday, 17th December, 2014 during a battle with Boko Haram in Adamawa. He had recently been posted to the battlefront and he announced to his friends that he was ready for whatever outcome.
Known to friends as Oga Eskay, one of his pals named Ibrahim Madu wrote of him:
“Sir, yours was a life so short in quantity but great in quality. From the AFMS days down to the academy and even in the officer’s corp you stood strong for me. Ife called me and was weeping uncontrollably over the phone to ask if your demise was true, it came to me as a shock. I have not been able to stop the tears from flowing. I can’t sleep, I am waiting to hear that you only sustained injuries and you are in the hospital recovering. My head and heart is heavy. Only God knows why He didn’t allow you to go as ADC to the COAS, as AA to GOC 82 div in Enugu. Now you have been posted to the AHQ to work with the MS but the crises in the north east said no, you won’t resume. You had gone for peace keeping missions outside the country and returned but right within the country you lost it. Sir, your last bbm status says “selfless service” true to your word, you gave your all…you remained a role model to the end…what more can I say sir…what more can I say…what more can I say..for your kids I will not cease to tell them how great a man you were, you stood for us and we will stand for them. Rest peacefully in the bosom of the lord sir….some day we will meet to part no more..thank you also for being there for me and contributing in making me be the man I am today. God bless your soul my mentor, elder brother and friend….Maj SK Umaru”
We miss you Ex-Jam Airforce Military School Jos
He was reportedly an NYSC camp commandant in 2008 at Taraba State Batch A orientation camp (or the 2011 Batch C, Jigawa Temporary Orientation Camp).
Another friend named bjims wrote:
Major Solomon Kabiru Umaru (Eskay) is a product of both the Air force and the Nigerian Army. He attended the Air force Military School Jos (92 Set) where he became the Junior Regimental Sergeant Major J/RSM (Head boy in Secondary Schools). He was the Parade commander during the POP (97) as he was blessed with a voice which made him exceptional in that aspect. He was academically sound with great leadership Skills. He was also the President of the Christian Fellowship of the Military school in Jos. A post he combined well with his other circular assignments. He is a member of the 50RC of the Nigerian Defence Academy and his leadership skills and academic excellence did not go unnoticed as he was honoured in various activities while in the NDA. His Parade commanding skills made him one of those that were continually called to command parades. As a commissioned officer he has also commanded various Army Parades on National TV and has participated in various peace keeping missions. He had been reposted to AHQ from the war zone but was unable to resume duty before his untimely demise. Short in quantity but lengthy in quality summed his life on earth.He was a member of the Special Forces Unit, a Ranger to the core, a military man with the passion to bring honor to his profession. He was always ready to serve and on his posting to the war front he jokingly said he was not going to war but on an excursion. He is survived by his mum, young wife, two lovely kids and a baby that would never recognize him, every one of us including course mates in the Army and JACM. He was a Soldiers’ soldier and I say that with so much confidence.He was outstanding at the Air-Force Military School, NDA and in the Officers Corp. He was born and bred to be a soldier.
BH is not a thing of politics as it kills both North and South.Eskay You played your part.
2 Corinthians 5:8. To be absent in the Body is to be with the Lord.
1st Picture:SFU, 2nd Pict: A perfect gentleman and loving father 3rd Pict: As Junior RSM, AFMS JOS, 4th With Imo state Governor:
Another friend named simplymee wrote of him:
He happened to be our course mate. I was with eskay thru Afms and still remember his admission into NDA(ACA as we popularly called it). He was brilliant and a perfect officer as well as a gentleman. He jokingly told me that I had grown taller than Afms days when I saw him after Afms. Was always happy to see him as he was one of the persons that motivated me always(moments with him were priceless). I recall the call I received from him in 2007 about been posted to my state(Bayelsa…JTF) saying ” O boy motiwasi iluyin” and I was so glad feeling that my main man was in town. We travelled often from J Town to Lag back then in Afms.
I had to go to KD from Otukpo were I was serving as a Corp member to actually Anchor(MC) his wedding reception as I was excited that my Bro was getting married.Hmmmmm
I visited him at Bori Camp earlier this year in his office and he was very charming as always. My Eskay….you were more than a friend to me. An inspiration, course mate, pillar. Its very well. You even told me that you were getting set for my wedding when it will take place (2015)….still hold that gist in my mind.
Have not really been myself sha coming to terms that u are not here. Even on our forum u were still “Overall”. God bless your memories Eskay. I greet your wife and kids as indeed would see them later. I salute you knowing we shall see again to part no more.
_

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code / Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.