Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (93620 Views)

Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Is it just me all most of these troops died from "Ambush" attack? Ambush is most successful when the aggressor - in this case,boko haram - has foreknowledge of the advance of the target - in this case,the Soldiers. This brave and fine men were betrayed by their own. And in view of the ranks of the men that often fall victims to this sabotages,the saboteurs are likely in the top most cadre of the Armed Forces. Oh Nigerians,we need a #Change.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by mukthar2000(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
May there soul rest in perfect peace embarassed
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by SFSNIPER(m): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:
20. LIEUTENANT ODUSHINA OLUWAFEMI
He was killed on Tuesday, the 13th of May, 2014. Boko Haram ambushed the late Oluwafemi with his troops around the Chibok area where they had gone to search for and rescue the abducted Chibok girls. Following his death, the news got to the military camp and reportedly led to a mutiny by some soldiers of the 7th Division of the Nigerian Army against the General Officer Commanding (GOC), Major-General Abubakar Mohammed who was then redeployed. Lt. Odushina Oluwafemi was an old student of the Air Force Secondary School, Ikeja, Lagos State. He served with the United Nations Peace Keeping Forces in Darfur and later went to Pakistan for an additional training course. In March 2014, he was deployed to Maiduguri where he was killed defending the nation’s integrity
I can VIVIDLY tell you of Oluwafemi. He was in my Battalion(26BN) Sokoto. One of the best officers ever. His dad came around for his son's benefits and the way this man cried for his son made some of us around to also cry. GOD BLESS YOU 'OGA' OLUWAFEMI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
SFSNIPER:

I can VIVIDLY tell you of Oluwafemi. He was in my Battalion(26BN) Sokoto. One of the best officers ever. His dad came around for his son's benefits and the way this man cried for his son made some of us around to also cry. GOD BLESS YOU 'OGA' OLUWAFEMI.

wow...i hope ur doing fine cry.....some of this folks were my heroes i still wanna be like them
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by fctboy: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Boko hari order your boys to stop killing.

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by galaxy23: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rip
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by ernecy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lt SM Ibrahim, popularly known as Safu, was shelled by BH on 3rd of January 2015, near Adamawa. We were together in Sept.2014 in 82 div. Enugu, and we talked for length about this and that. He told me he was under going training in Kontangora Niger State, and 2 weeks later I could him, that was the last time we spoke. Miss u bro, and I wish I have a magic wand that wil bring u back. RIP

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
May their souls rest in peace so sad they died that way.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Gentlesniper(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:

wow...i hope ur doing fine cry.....some of this folks were my heroes i still wanna be like them
bros, I really like ur spirit.... are you in the academy or already serving.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by chronique(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Feels so sad seeing the faces of these fallen heros. I hope at the end,it would be worth the loss. At the heat of the insurgency sometime last year,I almost quit my auto trading business to join the army. I was fed up with the stories I was reading on NL. I was willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice in battle. However,I got demoralised and down casted when I staryed hearing of moles in the army and how most of our soldiers were dying and wasting because of the moles selling them out. It was heart breaking. The thought of fighting side by side a soldier who could sell me out,wasn't something I could come to terms with. It was at that time I decided it wasn't worth it. But my respect will always be with those who died fighting to give me a peaceful environment to do my business in. It's a huge sacrifice that I can't afford to pay for. The price tag is definitely not what I can afford. May the souls of our gallant soldiers rest in perfect peace. For those still serving and fighting on the frontlines,I pray for God's protection for you all. God bless you all.

As for those talking about how we excelled in Liberia and other peace keeping missions,it is expedient that you know that this war is nothing like what our armed forces have ever faced. It's a more difficult war when compared to those peace keeping missions they have participated in. Fighting a war where your enemies are deeply enmeshed among civilians,isn't the easiest of battles to fight.

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pennywise:

Chadian soldiers that have taken the fight to boko haram on Nigerian soil killing them like insects are not better equipped than the Nigerian army. Dont be fooled by the reharsed song of those cowardly soldiers.

Some of these heroes may still be alive if the cowardly soldiers stayed back and fight. They are traitors.
the only problem that hinders Nigerian army wiping out book haram is that the enemy is within the army and govt

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
See guys with bright futures being cut short, whereas men that should have died during their time in the NA refused 2 die, rather they kip on pestering this country. RIP gallant officers, you will always be remembered 4 ur bravery.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by stpat1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:

It will be an honour to die for a nigerian like you my friend.....cheers

With words like these, I am close to shedding tears. Pls tell me you are only joking.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by juman(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is painful. The war is a senseless war.

Boko haram are just wasting their time.

There is no way they can form a country out of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Pebcak: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
fctboy:
Boko hari order your boys to stop killing.

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
soulglo:
May their beautiful souls rest in peace.

So many of them are Northerners. All of them willing to die for our Nigeria. We are one. We are all fighting for the same thing - A better Nigeria. We should come together as a country. I get tired of seeing Northerners being referred to as Almajiri's or cattle rearers. It belittles the sacrifices Northerners have made for Nigeria. I will not even get into the Yoruba and Igbo madness that goes on here either. We need to do better. There's no Northerner or southerner. There's one Nigeria.

their would have been more southerners if the army was honest in its recruitment.perhaps if southerners where in charge of the operations just like northerners where in aba during osisikankwu reign of terro ,book haram would have been a thing of the past.ihejirika wasn't doing bad until some northern leaders accused him of personal vendetta and brought about his removal

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by osamaBUSH(m): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:
4. MAJOR SAMUEL JEGA KANADY DALAKY
The late Major Dalaky was killed in April 2013 in Yobe State. Popularly known as Major Dalaky amongst his friends and colleagues, he hailed from Gombe State. An old boy of the Nigerian Military School, NMS, Zaria, he was a member of the 50th Regular Course at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna State. He was survived by two children and his wife. His family spoke out against any amnesty offer to the Boko Haram terrorists

This guy is family to me.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Abbeymakanki22: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
R.I.P BRO
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Austin234(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
My tribute also go to them. RIP gallant soldiers.
May God bring judgement upon boko haram and their master minds
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by stildude(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Post below.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by just2simple: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Orikinla:
These photographs are heart breaking.
Buhari is real deadly vampire & no amount of innocent blood will satisfy him. tongue tongue
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by stildude(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
jamst:

dont they have names or are you afraid?
They are your people and ogas na. You know them don't you. Afraid of them. Nope. I am too civilized to mention names without throwing in some supportives. However, I am not as brave as your semi illiterate general who can boldly present a fake result as qualifier to run for election in this day and age. Yes you heard me. He is not innocent in the scheme of things. He thinks faking an attack on his convoy will redeem him. Since olamide is now on their side, he should do me a favour and play his hit track "story for the gods" during their next rally as a tribute to the fake general's escapade. however, he should know that next time he sings about raping an innocent girl, he could be executed should buhari ascend to power.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by prettyboi1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
R.I.P. to our heroic compatriots.

God Bless the federal republic of Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Phils: 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
The highest ranked casualty. A gallant CO that lead from the frontline. Brig.Gen. KH Yakubu.

"I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting"... Che Guevera.

Rest on General. Your rifle keeps on smoking.

RIP to all the fallen heroes. God bless the Armed Forces.

11 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by segxi1960: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
watchindelta:
by posting their pictures here, is disrespected not respect at all aba . Nigerians to much of civilization they do us aba undecided undecided

Pictures posted to honour brothers.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by SFSNIPER(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:

Yea I'm fine by GOD'S grace.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by faval(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
SiriusBlack:
That is exactly what I told the dude..He still hasn't modified the post. Those photos are very disrespectful..a stain on a thread as good as this.
you are cursed my dear

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Immaangel(f): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Eternal rest grant unto them o lord and let your perpetual light shine upon them and May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen. Good night our heroes... Till we meet to path no more. May Christ Jesus comfort d families u left behind.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by AAT2008(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:
DEATH JUST DID THE WORST...A 60RC OFFICER JUST DIED YESTERDAY...THANK YOU LORD...FIGHTING FOR HIS COUNTRY...A FINE YOUNG GENTLEMAN OFFICER.....RIP LIEUTENANT OGUNSOLA...
So sad, may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Ochukojax(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by AAT2008(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:

dat guy graduated from nda 2013...i watched his passing out parade...i will revenge for him
...is so so painful, a friend like a brother. Still copied movies for him before he left for NorthEast.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by jamst(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
and finally,what i also observe among those soldiers(NA) is that they cant think for themselves on the battle ground without waiting for their commanders order,but these insurgence think independently on the battle ground & that is why they have the upper hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code / Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.