Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About (7464 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Shugaryme(f): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
AgapeCharis:
he's busted! grin
Lol, yes o
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Shugaryme:

Lol, yes o
No mind all this attention seekers cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Redoil: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

wink wink
for taking ur precious time to respond to all my post then you must be a precious intelligent and better person. How i wish i can meet you when next you visit nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by PHgirl(f): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
rokiatu:
LMAO at choosing a white woman over a Nigerian woman,

White babes that have given free blowjobs to countless black guys and taken God knows how many co...cks to their pu.ssy. They throw their selves to guys daily especially black guys. And you have the audacity to put them on a pedestal and degrade black women on such a public platform and not just all black women but ones from your own hometown. you need to be incarcerated you first class mo...ron.

And now so because nairaland is a black forum so you think people here dont know these facts......so of all places this is where you thought you could show off like you now marrying something so special that you deserved a gold medal? Dude slid please.

grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by princesca: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
@OP my papa sef bleep ur mum cus she sef was once a runs grl.because u cum with one intalo grl wey dey pay ur bills lazy fool doesnt mean u will generalise ur insult to all nija grls asef ur sisters are not prostitutes local blood.u wan us to knw u brought a whity ok we don know oya go kill ursef ashole
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
pretydiva:
Op u must b high on dry shit..ur mother was once a nigeria gal. Ur sisters 2 r also nigeria girls, dat equally means dey r loose n r also nuffin 2 write home about
Gbam! all these animals on the leach, that got nothing to offer
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Shugaryme(f): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
AgapeCharis:
No mind all this attention seekers cheesy
Mtcheew
It's just so annoying angry

Anyway I hear jor... wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Shugaryme:

Mtcheew
It's just so annoying angry

Anyway I hear jor... wink
How your day jare wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
princesca:
@OP my papa sef bleep ur mum cus she sef was once a runs grl.because u cum with one intalo grl wey dey pay ur bills lazy fool doesnt mean u will generalise ur insult to all nija grls asef ur sisters are not prostitutes local blood.u wan us to knw u brought a whity ok we don know oya go kill ursef ashole
intalio wetin? Dude dey hustle for street
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Shugaryme(f): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
AgapeCharis:
How your day jare wink
cool, yours?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Shugaryme:

cool, yours?
twas cooler tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Sunymoore(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bro you are right to some great extent.. most of these hoes aint loyal. Marry your whity please...ill do the same if my lovely mom will agree sad
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Shugaryme(f): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
AgapeCharis:
twas cooler tongue
Nice wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by LewisO: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
rokiatu:
LMAO at choosing a white woman over a Nigerian woman,

White babes that have given free blowjobs to countless black guys and taken God knows how many co...cks to their pu.ssy. They throw their selves to guys daily especially black guys. And you have the audacity to put them on a pedestal and degrade black women on such a public platform and not just all black women but ones from your own hometown. you need to be incarcerated you first class mo...ron.

And now so because nairaland is a black forum so you think people here dont know these facts......so of all places this is where you thought you could show off like you now marrying something so special that you deserved a gold medal? Dude slid please.

Babe, dis your comment deserves my "Like"...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Blackeard:
no its not. There are a lot of Nigerian girls with wild sexual fantasies and are willing to explore them with you without giving a flying fvck about whether u have a million or a Brazilian in ur account.

lol maybe such naija ladies with wild sexual fantasies are in jupiter .The average nigerian lady really gives a fucck about the size of your account and the type of ride you have.Money is what turns their world around....at least thats what they say....lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Redoil:
for taking ur precious time to respond to all my post then you must be a precious intelligent and better person. How i wish i can meet you when next you visit nigeria.

Never say never, i meet new ppl whenever im bk home
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by AijaiI(f): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
I tink it's time 4 d authorities involved 2 ban dis particular Op...his posts ar getting out of hand angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Redoil: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

Never say never, i meet new ppl whenever im bk home
hoping to meet you someday.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
smiley
Redoil:
hoping to meet you someday.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Tymax(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
justwise:

grin grin A Nigerian student from Benin feeling cool...

1:15pm On Nov 03, 2014

2:39pm On Oct 31, 2014

You haven't got a job let a lone running your gobby.

Why would any decent Nigerian girl end up with you?
Busted big time. grin
Hahahaha. Bros you deserve an award for this!

On behalf of the ladies and gentomehn who have "heard weennnn" in the hands of this guy....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Blackeard(m): 1:28am On Feb 01, 2015
lefulefu:

lol maybe such naija ladies with wild sexual fantasies are in jupiter .The average nigerian lady really gives a fucck about the size of your account and the type of ride you have.Money is what turns their world around....at least thats what they say....lol
lol smh. Its just the stereotype on our naija beauties. Oh well
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 01, 2015
laroux:
I'm still in Nigeria with my fiancee cos my mom is teaching her how to cook Nigerian meals and even how to speak my native dialect (Bini). So far so good she's been learning at great pace and I'm really impressed. Some hungry looking, ex prostitutes and home breakers have been really trying to get me to marry a Nigerian girl as a second wife. One I even dated back then when I was in Nigeria came around and was telling me that I bleeped up. That no true son of the soil marries a white woman. Is it by force to marry a Nigerian girl? Are Nigerian girls just naturally stupid and dumb. Some have even offered to be a second wife.
Don't take it out on all Nigerian ladies
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by drnoel: 5:23am On Feb 01, 2015
laroux:
I'm still in Nigeria with my fiancee cos my mom is teaching her how to cook Nigerian meals and even how to speak my native dialect (Bini). So far so good she's been learning at great pace and I'm really impressed. Some hungry looking, ex prostitutes and home breakers have been really trying to get me to marry a Nigerian girl as a second wife. One I even dated back then when I was in Nigeria came around and was telling me that I bleeped up. That no true son of the soil marries a white woman. Is it by force to marry a Nigerian girl? Are Nigerian girls just naturally stupid and dumb. Some have even offered to be a second wife.

So cos u left the shores of Nigeria u now have two heads. I wonder why nigerians are so full of shit. Bros this is the height of immaturity, fakeness and with a dull respect stupidity (no insults meant). Funny enof, this same mentality u have, white people have it of africans. It's we africans that give them this same mentality. I always ask myself if nigerians in diaspora are this dumb or just pretend to be but then again u have just answered my questions over and again.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by EyeofanEagle(m): 8:24am On Feb 01, 2015
LMAO grin Op on the run
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Michelle55: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2015
hmmmm... @Op,tank u for degrading nd insulting d womenfolks... d koboko wey go flog u still dey do pressup 4 hell
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2015
Michelle55:
hmmmm... @Op,tank u for degrading nd insulting d womenfolks... d koboko wey go flog u still dey do pressup 4 hell
hahahahahahahahahahahaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2015
laroux:
@redoil from the ones I have seen. @edozie04 same to you. @prettydiva you can't compare the generation of our mothers with this current generation of Bleep girls. Your username is even as dumb as the way you think. @vizkiz I've learned never to settle for less and Nigerian girls are less. @cutieberie1 nobody is discriminating. Just stating a well known fact.

Its a fact though , but not all are like this at least i know one girl on nairaland that fits this description to a T
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2015
Oahray:
oh please... Ladies aren't innocent of the shallow stereotyping either. You just generally play the victim card better.

True
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Redoil: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lala247:

Its a fact though , but not all are like this at least i know one girl on nairaland that fits this description to a T
honey how are you and ur folkes?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Redoil:
honey how are you and ur folkes?

Fine thank you, yours?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Redoil: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lala247:

Fine thank you, yours?
they are fine.
The op must be a derrange fellow for insulting women like that. I believe as a man women deserver much more respect from us.
Anyway i am still hoping to meet you someday.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Redoil:
they are fine.
The op must be a derrange fellow for insulting women like that. I believe as a man women deserver much more respect from us.
Anyway i am still hoping to meet you someday.

Ok , thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Most Ladies Like This ??? / My Sex Story / He Called Me 3 Times, But My Vagina Still Swollen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.