Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About (7484 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
laroux:
@redoil from the ones I have seen. @edozie04 same to you. @prettydiva you can't compare the generation of our mothers with this current generation of Bleep girls. Your username is even as dumb as the way you think. @vizkiz I've learned never to settle for less and Nigerian girls are less. @cutieberie1 nobody is discriminating. Just stating a well known fact.

not all Nigerian girls are loose and what not,you just met th loose ones and am guessing its because Benin girls are generally that way,no offence intended,I'm just stating it the way it is...I dont think Nigerian girls,even when you generalize them are as loose as white girls.....so oga,calm down and stop spoiling your own.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Redoil: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but i find i can only cope in nigerian with money lol lots of it. n i stay in vi that way its easy to adjust.

If i didn't have money u will never catch me Nigeria, it sounds bad but when ur used to a certain way of living i just cant cope.
Well u never know u just need visa abi

just as ur signature reads; once in a life time kind of girl may be ur advice to me might be once in a liftime kind of advice.
Well, i will think about it.
One love.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Redoil:
just as ur signature reads; once in a life time kind of girl may be ur advice to me might be once in a liftime kind of advice.
Well, i will think about it.
One love.

wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Blackeard:
u think?
I dont think, it is a fact cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Blackeard(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
lefulefu:

I dont think, it is a fact cool
no its not. There are a lot of Nigerian girls with wild sexual fantasies and are willing to explore them with you without giving a flying fvck about whether u have a million or a Brazilian in ur account.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by KillerBeauty(f): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
*sees her siggy*

Uhmmm... Thank you Fairy godmother cheesy

cool cool How do you guys make your signature so colourful? Teach me the tricks wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
oh please... Ladies aren't innocent of the shallow stereotyping either. You just generally play the victim card better.
. men ain't saints either.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
KillerBeauty:

cool cool How do you guys make your signature so colourful? Teach me the tricks wink
a good day to derail a thread? tongue

You add colour the same way you add colour to regular posts. Put your post between these without the space between color and =
[color =#code] [/color]
where the code is a number unique to a particular colour. Purple for example is 770077.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
You took self hating to another level you foool.
White woman? Ha you Madingo wanna be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
Hmmm... Very thoughtful op... Any idea why your mum was 'loose and nothing to write home about' before she got married?
+1000 likes for @Oahray ...op is pained because 9j gals don 't do teeny weeny JT like his so to console his messed up self he gets on with this conclusion...stewpid ewu nama..excuse for a Man...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
I swear being a Nigerian...even a Nigerian woman is tedious mehn...fu.cked up generalisations, prejudice,sterotypes like this is what makes it hard to have a loving and meaningful relationship with some Nigerian Men embarassed ...abeg make meself stick to my arab -italian man jor...mtcheew
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
. Don't mind all these liars. nija girl dis, nija girl that, they still won't let us be. Always singing nonsense in our ears. sending countless PM.

besides op show us the pics of that your white fiance that is better than a Nigerian girl, and I will show you a man who is not proud of his own, a man unworthy to be called a Nigerian.
rubbish.
Attagirl!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
. men ain't saints either.
either... Hmmm... I like that 'either'. It means you agree that women aren't saints confined to the victim role, and men are no different.

I think we are on the same boat, you can choose the colour of our boat wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
+1000 likes for @Oahray ...op is pained because 9j gals don 't do teeny weeny JT like his so to console his messed up self he gets on with this conclusion...stewpid ewu nama..excuse for a Man...
ha! Where JT pass enter the picture na? shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
ha! Where JT pass enter the picture na? shocked
eh ehn now...op is vengeful he had to vent on 9j women..na deductive reasoning ...na dia im expose im small something, i guess undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:

eh ehn now...op is vengeful he had to vent on 9j women..na deductive reasoning ...na dia im expose im small something, i guess undecided
em... I no understand the correlation sha, but I yield to the power of your irrefutable deduction.

Trust some ladies to always spot the JT hiding in the big picture. They are talented like that. tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
em... I no understand the correlation sha, but I yield to the power of your irrefutable deduction.

Trust some ladies to always spot the JT hiding in the big picture. They are talented like that. tongue
easy peasy mehn wink cool...seriously, my deduction on the op may not be far from whats the ish with his conclusion.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:

easy peasy mehn wink cool...seriously, my deduction on the op may not be far from whats the ish with his conclusion.
lol. Na wa o. Seriously, what's the link? Help me understand jor
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:

easy peasy mehn wink cool...seriously, my deduction on the op may not be far from whats the ish with his conclusion...his got a Nigerian Mother, he probably has Nigerian sisters or female cousins or relatives and they all are loose and nothing to write home about or he 's got a teeny weeny hence my deduction..i 'll wager the later
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:

easy peasy mehn wink cool...seriously, my deduction on the op may not be far from whats the ish with his conclusion...his got a Nigerian Mother, he probably has Nigerian sisters or female cousins or relatives and they all are loose and nothing to write home about or he 's got a teeny weeny hence my deduction..i 'll wager the later
...and she places her bet on the unrelated unverifiable option. How many hours do you spend daily thinking of mr D? 20? 23? lipsrsealed tongue

It's a personality ish, upbringing, I think. Some people are brought up to believe they are mini-gods or goddesses simply because they are males or pretty females.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
either... Hmmm... I like that 'either'. It means you agree that women aren't saints confined to the victim role, and men are no different.

I think we are on the same boat, you can choose the colour of our boat wink
. A pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
...and she places her bet on the unrelated unverifiable option. How many hours do you spend daily thinking of mr D? 20? 23? lipsrsealed tongue

It's a personality ish, upbringing, I think. Some people are brought up to believe they are mini-gods or goddesses simply because they are males or pretty females.
..touche! smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by justwise(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
laroux:
I'm still in Nigeria with my fiancee cos my mom is teaching her how to cook Nigerian meals and even how to speak my native dialect (Bini). So far so good she's been learning at great pace and I'm really impressed. Some hungry looking, ex prostitutes and home breakers have been really trying to get me to marry a Nigerian girl as a second wife. One I even dated back then when I was in Nigeria came around and was telling me that I bleeped up. That no true son of the soil marries a white woman. Is it by force to marry a Nigerian girl? Are Nigerian girls just naturally stupid and dumb. Some have even offered to be a second wife.

grin grin A Nigerian student from Benin feeling cool...

1:15pm On Nov 03, 2014

laroux:
Hi. I'm Uyi from Benin. Was posted to Borno State. Add me on BBM : 2bb3cef8 and WhatsApp 08158998923
2:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
laroux:
Just got my call up letter and state of posting. I was posted to Borno State but will be doing my camping in Nassarawa. Anyone posted to Borno but will be camping in Nassarawa, let's meet here.

You haven't got a job let a lone running your gobby.

Why would any decent Nigerian girl end up with you?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by KillerBeauty(f): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
a good day to derail a thread? tongue

You add colour the same way you add colour to regular posts. Put your post between these without the space between color and =
[color =#code] [/color]
where the code is a number unique to a particular colour. Purple for example is 770077.

Thanks a lot. Now my signature is colourful grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
KillerBeauty:

Thanks a lot. Now my signature is colourful grin
wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Adaobi12:
. A pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black.
neither should a kettle call the pot noisy undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Oahray: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
justwise:

lmao! See digging na. These detectives wey we get for NL eh grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
You're such an unreasonable fellow!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
The name says it all! !! grin
You made my mid aftnoon. grin
I thank you kiss

justwise:

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by ehin(f): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
Hmmm... Very thoughtful op... Any idea why your mum was 'loose and nothing to write home about' before she got married?
correct
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Shugaryme(f): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
op, you no go talk again? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Shugaryme:
op, you no go talk again? grin
he's busted! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moments In A Girl's Life. / This Pretty Entrepreneur Is Trending Online Because Of Her Massive Boobs / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.