Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Love Languages Can Affect Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Love Languages Can Affect Your Relationship (581 Views)

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively / 12 Love Languages Your Woman Always Wants To Hear / Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Love Languages Can Affect Your Relationship by Samoranopapa(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2015
This might be long but it makes a lot of sense
Everyone has a way in which they communicate love or being communicate to them.
1.Gift Given:
This kind of person is very thoughtful
it is the motive behind the gift that reach out to the person.
If you go out and you so much remember to buy that person just an apple,and when you get home and tell her,I bought this apple for you,this person will be like oh you re so sweet. To the person you av communicate love without even saying"I love you".
2.Act of services:
People who speaks this language re very unique, they just feel like helping people all the time,most of this kind of people are more like lawyers, Human right Activist. they don't like seeing people being cheated.
Let say the person goes out and comes back home and say "you won't believe what I saw today nd its really got me upset" There was this old woman that want to cross the road and no bus stop for her to cross,so I went to help her nd put her inside a bus,pay her T-fare for the bus to take her home.when you re recounting the story the person will be like oh oh.to that person you av communicate love.
3.Words of Affirmation:
They re the kind of people that like hearing you saying l love you,all the time. The fact that you said it at 11:50am doesn't mean you will not say it by 12:20Pm.those kind of person want you to Affirm them regularly, let them know they re beautiful.
If she goes out to make her hair you must tell her you re beautiful,if you don't "chai na wahala ooo"she will feel like you don't love her.And pls don't make mistake of insulting them because if you do,it will be hard for them to erase the memory from their head,they will feel like he doesn't love me.
4.Quality time:
This kind of people like speeding time with you,love to be where you re.you might not be doing nothing or reading newspaper, the fact that you re with them,they feel loved. And those kind of people don't like their partner to hang around with friends.
If you don't understand this you will always fight every day.
5.Physical Touch:
The people who speaks this language just want to hold,stay close to you,their body to be rubbing off on you all the time.if you don't understand this language, you will get upset, and when you start telling her that don't touch me,that mean you av killed the person, she will feel you don't love her. And you av break the heart.
Re: How Love Languages Can Affect Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice From The House / Pebbles Sand Making Machine With High Efficiency And Energy Saving / This Is What I Don't Want To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.