Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live (25997 Views)

Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by OGeeKush(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
johnmartus:
seems you're a religion begot i mean fanatic no wonder that's why the state still under bukola hand when will you learn that religion have nothing to do with politics did you know that am a christian and am supporting buhari even i can die because of buhari i don't know maybe because you're a muslim that's why you support him

Truly, m also against religion deciding political posts, but u knw, even if bukola endorses a christian aspirant in kwara.. Brother forget.. E go enter
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by PDPblogger: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDP's Ilorin crowd was more than this and it was on a working day. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Horlawoomey(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
temitemi1:
U are a fool! Kwara is one of d poorest state in Nigeria n here u are saying u wish u were at home!! U need to pray to God to deliver u from bukola's slavery!

Is that why you call me a fool?
I use to think about your stupidity when I see you shouting GEJ up and down but now you remove all doubt. I didn't know that you are this daft to be so pained about CHANGE.

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by danie09(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
temitemi1:
U are a fool! Kwara is one of d poorest state in Nigeria n here u are saying u wish u were at home!! U need to pray to God to deliver u from bukola's slavery!
nairaland makes sense without the inputs of people like you. say whatever you have to say without insulting anyone. life should be that simple.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Obiagelli:

Tony is core APC,[b] he won the HOR [/b]election in 2011 under the Acn

House of Assembly election not House of Representatives
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by sweettalker: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Rubbish !

Jonathan all the way !

I can't wait to see this old man cry once again . ;DRubbish !

Jonathan all the way !

I can't wait to see this old man cry once again .
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Horlawoomey(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
gergemam:

Says you abi.. Who Told U KWARA is poor.....

1. One of the best Hotel (Kwara Hotel)
2. Una get ShopRite (whole Ekiti and Ondo no get)
3. KWASU (Top Class Building structures)
Among others.....

How will a poor state be able to achieve this ooo

Be Not deceived, Kwara is not poor, Most of the citizen needs a renewal of Mind. Thanks

Help me school the yeye thing o
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by SpinalCord: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
This Aregbesola man is just killing Buhari's chances with his Islamic chants everywhere they go to campaign. I am not a religious bigot, but it pisses one off, when issues are not being used to canvass for votes. He is just the same as Buhari, and I hope it does not come back to hunt him tommorow, as it is hunting Buhari today.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Jarus(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Aregbesola's street credibility is unrivaled.

The guy is easily Tinubu's heir apparent in Yoruba "progressive" politics.

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
sweettalker:
[s]Rubbish !

Jonathan all the way !

I can't wait to see this old man cry once again . ;DRubbish !

Jonathan all the way !

I can't wait to see this old man cry once again [/s].

Crap!
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Jarus(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
SpinalCord:
This Aregbesola man is just killing Buhari's chances with his Islamic chants everywhere they go to campaign. I am not a religious bigot, but it pisses one off, when issues are not being used to canvass for votes. He is just the same as Buhari, and I hope it does not come back to hunt him tommorow, as it is hunting Buhari today.

No, he's in Ilorin emirate.

Sambo also recited Qur'anic verses in PDP rallies in the North.

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
SpinalCord:

You may not like it.....but he is connecting perfectly with the crowd.

Afterall all said and done....all politics na local.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jarus:

No, he's in Ilorin emirate.

Sambo also recited Qur'anic verses in PDP rallies in the North.

I didn't even see this ....

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by kokoA(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
SpinalCord:
when you go to Rome, behave like the Romans.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by SpinalCord: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
ilugunboy:

You may not like it.....but he is connecting perfectly with the crowd.

Afterall all said and done....all politics na local.

No wonder his state is one of the poorest in development, and poorest in the West. Issue based campaign, let us know what you have to offer.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
SpinalCord:
[s]This Aregbesola man is just killing Buhari's chances with his Islamic chants everywhere they go to campaign. I am not a religious bigot, but it pisses one off, when issues are not being used to canvass for votes. He is just the same as Buhari, and I hope it does not come back to hunt him tommorow, as it is hunting Buhari today.[/s]

Aregbe is on point.

Yorubas are not religious bigots. 95% of Yoruba families have both Christians and Muslims

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by SpinalCord: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
kokoA:
when you go to Rome, behave like the Romans.

Is Rome Lagos too? He did same in Lagos, just yesterday.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
SpinalCord:

[s]No wonder his state is one of the poorest in development, and poorest in the West. Issue based campaign, let us know what you have to offer.[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
beopened:

House of Assembly election not House of Representatives
See me when dey correct person cheesy thanks
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
SpinalCord:

[s]
Is Rome Lagos too? He did same in Lagos, just yesterday.[/s]

Shut it!

He sings his Islamic songs and also sings Xtain songs as well.

Stop being an agent of division. It may work in some regions in Nigeria but it does not work with Yorubas

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by deebsman1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
johnmartus:
seems you're a religion begot i mean fanatic no wonder that's why the state still under bukola hand when will you learn that religion have nothing to do with politics did you know that am a christian and am supporting buhari even i can die because of buhari i don't know maybe because you're a muslim that's why you support him
see yourself being judgmental, am talking about the fact on ground, you're talking abt another thing........is awolowo a muslim b4 million of muslims followed him or was c.o adebayo a muslim b4 he ruled dat same state b4, this is not abt being a religion bigot or not but politics is all about calculations based on many variables and factors. based on polarity in the nigeria political systems nowadays, taking into consideration many of those factors will always go a long way in determining who is going to rule a particular set of pipu or not. unlike in the 80's wen the likes of c.o adebayo ruled cos that time, religion wasn't big a factor as it is today. i don't know any of those pipu contesting in person, so b it a muslim or christian, hausa or yoruba, there's nothing am going to gain from them personally, the only people i want in power are those that will do things that will impact on me directly or indirectly, even if u like b athiest or worship ifa......just make sure u rehabilitate offa-ajase ipo road and repair oyun dam for regular water supply for us as it was b4, if u can do that, i go vote for u and tell my pipu to vote for u too grin. notin concern me abt religion/tribe o....... so mr poster, pls don't call me religious bigot cos am not 1, am just analysis based on fact on ground. thx
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by icon8: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
SpinalCord:

Is Rome Lagos too? He did same in Lagos, just yesterday.
But he also sang a Christian song in the same Lagos, or didn't you see/hear that? He sang "ah egbe mi, e wo asia, bo tin fe lele; ogun Jesu fere de tan, a fere segun..."
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Collynzo419: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDPblogger:
PDP's Ilorin crowd was more than this and it was on a working day. grin

All these mumu people smh

Kwara on full lock down today

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
SpinalCord:

You are a despicable liar

I have watched quite a few of the PDP rallies in the North.......one constant thing about it all is the profuse recitation of the Quran and chants of Allahu Akbar by several of the PDP leaders including VP Namadi Sambo who even named himself Namadina and that he always goes to Mecca every year,he said PDP is a party for Muslims because Jonathan has appointed so many Muslims into positions

He finally said Northerners should not vote for Buhari because he went to the SEast and held a Bible aloft( one Bishop in Anambra presented a Bible to Buhari during his campaign stop to Awka),also he said Northerners should not vote for Buhari because he appointed as his VP candidate a Pastor who has about 5000 Churches and would CHRISTIANISE the North

Even Jonathan severally used the term Insha Allah profusely whenever he spoke in the North in order to endear himself to them

So liars like you should speak with all objectivity............

You dont expect a Muslim to say let somebody shout Halleluyah.......just the same way FFK said Praise the Lord 3ce when anchoring PDP's Rally at Ibadan.......I watched it.......no one told me

PDP is most guilty of this religion charade

10 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Caseless: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
PentiumPro:
Kwara definitely is in the bag for APC.
Bukola Saraki, incoming senate President
i'm foreseeing this.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Ipinlaxy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
I was there live i can say emphatically that buhari will win youth support him even me

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by johnmartus(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
deebsman1:

see yourself being judgmental, am talking about the fact on ground, you're talking abt another thing........is awolowo a muslim b4 million of muslims followed him or was c.o adebayo a muslim b4 he ruled dat same state b4, this is not abt being a religion bigot or not but politics is all about calculations based on many variables and factors. based on polarity in the nigeria political systems nowadays, taking into consideration many of those factors will always go a long way in determining who is going to rule a particular set of pipu or not. unlike in the 80's wen the likes of c.o adebayo ruled cos that time, religion wasn't big a factor as it is today. i don't know any of those pipu contesting in person, so b it a muslim or christian, hausa or yoruba, there's nothing am going to gain from them personally, the only people i want in power are those that will do things that will impact on me directly or indirectly, even if u like b athiest or worship ifa......just make sure u rehabilitate offa-ajase ipo road and repair oyun dam for regular water supply for us as it was b4, if u can do that, i go vote for u and tell my pipu to vote for u too grin. notin concern me abt religion/tribe o....... so mr poster, pls don't call me religious bigot cos am not 1, am just analysis based on fact on ground. thx
so what you're try to say is that the state can't produce christian governor again?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
PentiumPro:
Kwara definitely is in the bag for APC.
Bukola Saraki, incoming senate President
It's Remi Tinubu that will occupy the seat
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by ozo13(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
My humble sef at d rally

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by sayyid(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
GMB we promise u our votes in kwara.
Change change we want
Re: APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live by janvier27(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
gergemam:

Says you abi.. Who Told U KWARA is poor.....

1. One of the best Hotel (Kwara Hotel)
2. Una get ShopRite (whole Ekiti and Ondo no get)
3. KWASU (Top Class Building structures)
Among others.....

How will a poor state be able to achieve this ooo

Be Not deceived, Kwara is not poor, Most of the citizen needs a renewal of Mind. Thanks
Really that state is heavily indebted with not much to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Electoral Act Amendment / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It / Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.