Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Is You Favorite Bible Portion??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is You Favorite Bible Portion??? (747 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Bible Verses? / What Is Your Favourite Portion Or Verse Of The Bible?? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is You Favorite Bible Portion??? by watchman111: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
actually,I love the bible as a whole.but some scripture just gets to some of these Bible quotations are as follows.
isaiah44:25.....he frustrates the token of liars,he maketh diviners mad,that turneth wise men backward and maketh their knowledge foolish....
Jeremiah.33:3..call unto me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you don't know...
these are just two.I have others but intentionally stated two...what is your favorite scriptural quotation..
Re: What Is You Favorite Bible Portion??? by Timroy: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
James 1:4 - Let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire wanting nothing... Thanks
Re: What Is You Favorite Bible Portion??? by Timroy: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Timroy:
James 1:4 - Let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire wanting nothing... Thanks

James 4:15 - For that ye ought to say, if the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that...
Joshua 1:8 - This book of law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shall meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shall make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Re: What Is You Favorite Bible Portion??? by twosquare(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Rev 21:1

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:
for the first heaven and the first earth were
passed away; and there was no more sea.

1 Like

Re: What Is You Favorite Bible Portion??? by egobetatoday: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Gal 6:17
From henceforth let no man trouble me for I bear in my body the mark of the lord Jesus Christ

John 3:16

Psalms

Proverbs
Re: What Is You Favorite Bible Portion??? by watchman111: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
eph1:17-18

(1) (Reply)

Is Donating Blood A Sin? / Does This Also Make One A Liar? / The Power Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.