Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (886840 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Colonelsat(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tenifayo23:

Comodore yahaya grin
My real nigaa

;Dhwfa my brother, it is well with us man
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
Colonelsat:

Amen ...can't wait for d final list oooooo. Team Bayelsa.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Tenifayo23: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
Colonelsat:

Boss of life. Well those of us wey no get any connect except baba God own, we should at least make oursev happy b4 them bigger boys release their own list
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2018
Any date fixed for Dssc24 Passing out Parade??
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Is the training at Onne now 9 months or it's 6 month?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
agongajoseph:
Is the training at Onne now 9 months or it's 6 month?
Someone pls be kind enough to reply
I heard course 25 training is dependant on course 24 POP.

Someone should comment.
The wait is killing me
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
UniTracka:

Someone should comment.
The wait is killing me
yes you are 200% right. The question is when is course 24 passing out?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by boogie2910: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
UniTracka:

Someone should comment.
The wait is killing me
bros I urge you to calm down and think about other things you want to do with your life, so that you don't become emotionally devastated when the list comes out.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
boogie2910:
bros I urge you to calm down and think about other things you want to do with your life, so that you don't become emotionally devastated when the list comes out.
true talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by yebzman: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
UniTracka:

Someone should comment.
The wait is killing me

Hey bro it's just a week after the interview and U don Yaya to wait.
I think U should find out what U can do if this Navy no workout positively so as not to be emotionally destabilize.
I heard C-24 are passing out early February all things being equal.... Source a cadet there now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Course 24 just resumed back to onne today after their 11 days break. Their POP is first week in February all things been equal if it's not postponed.

Don't let the speed of exam and interview fool you, this list will take its time.

However, a 5 man list of recommended candidates from each state has been forwarded to the headquarters as of today by DSSC25 selection board

Gentlemen, pray hard.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Kudiwada: 12:18am On Jan 03, 2018
people that didn't go for interview will still makeit to the list , so just pray guys
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2018
Kudiwada:
people that didn't go for interview will still makeit to the list , so just pray guys

I don't know ur source but I doubt this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 03, 2018
Kudiwada:
they might add few names (CNS list) but those 3-5 candidates (depending on d amount dey want) that merited it from the interview will not b touched. I can bet my life on that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2018
woswobi:
Course 24 just resumed back to onne today after their 11 days break. Their POP is first week in February all things been equal if it's not postponed.

Don't let the speed of exam and interview fool you, this list will take its time.

However, a 5 man list of recommended candidates from each state has been forwarded to the headquarters as of today by DSSC25 selection board

Gentlemen, pray hard.
bro do you mean the names being approved per state are 5 in number?.please I need your urgent reply
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2018
agongajoseph:
they might add few names (CNS list) but those 3-5 candidates (depending on d amount dey want) that merited it from the interview will not b touched. I can bet my life on that
Please don't bet your life abeg... The navy can't accept more than 4 candidates per state even if they do, the probability of "connection list" is very high, as much as merit is encouraged by the navy you can't bank on politicians, I personally no someone in the last Airforce DSSC whose name wasnt in the list for zonal recruitment and interview in Jos but his name appeared in the final list which was not more than 4 per state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 03, 2018
bxboss:

Please don't bet your life abeg... The navy can't accept more than 4 candidates per state even if they do which will be a first in many years, as much as merit is encouraged by the navy you can't bank on politicians, I personally no someone in the last Airforce DSSC whose name wasnt in the list for zonal recruitment and interview in Jos but his name appeared in the final list which was not more than 4 per state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2018
agongajoseph:
That's the airforce. The Airforce and army are known for "wuru wuru".....
The Navy is no exception. Mind you the NAF, ARMY and NN see themselves as one. Just pray ne kowai! There is room for merit no doubt but you can't be too sure this is Nigeria. Never put all your hope on the NN to avoid devastating heartbreak. I repeat just pray.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2018
bxboss:

The Navy is no exception. Mind you the NAF, ARMY and NN see themselves as one. Just pray ne kowai! There is room for merit no doubt but you can't be too sure this is Nigeria. Never put all your hope on the NN to avoid devastating heartbreak. I repeat just pray.
yes boss. .thx for the advice. I appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2018
agongajoseph:
yes boss. .thx for the advice. I appreciate.
You welcome. Its my prayer patriotic youths who merits and wants to serve their country get the slots. I pray everyone here #C25 will make the cut.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2018
chiventoline:
bro do you mean the names being approved per state are 5 in number?.please I need your urgent reply

5 names per state were recommended by the board and sent to NNHQ. By merit, the first 3 in each state will be selected.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
chiventoline:
I remember u from ur question about using tramadol.
Where u successful?
Did u ...?

Tenderlaw wasn't kind to u then o. Said ur username is a drug

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
bxboss:

You welcome. Its my prayer patriotic youths who merits and wants to serve their country get the slots. I pray everyone here #C25 will make the cut.

Amen.
Hope u are not a bad person. I can't have God take me off that list because he doesn't want to answer your prayers.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
UniTracka:

I remember u from ur question about using tramadol.
Where u successful?
Did u ...?

Tenderlaw wasn't kind to u then o. Said ur username is a drug
lol leave oga tenderlaw abeg I actually made it and I am currently the number 4th on the list in my state and that's what I fear most but I pray and hope I would make the final list be it 3.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
chiventoline:
lol leave oga tenderlaw abeg I actually made it and I am currently the number 4th on the list in my state and that's what I fear most but I pray and hope I would make the final list be it 3.

Wow.
Congrats bro.

I heard the person being carried proverb. But can u help check my number on my list?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
UniTracka:

Wow.
Congrats bro.

I heard the person being carried proverb. But can u help check my number on my list?
bro I seriously can't the person who did mine is a rear and I get no direct contact to him. Am very sorry.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
chiventoline:
bro I seriously can't the person who did mine is a rear and I get no direct contact to him. Am very sorry.

I get.
All the best.

I really hope to see nairaland guys at Onne.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2018
Pls folks wat is "Rounds" in the Navy? A Naval personnel told me he went to Onne n saw they were teaching course 24 "rounds". Couldn't ask him the meaning, I don't want to b much inquisitive.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
This room is quiet oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Harymis1:
Which of the dark subi are u refering to? Is it the one that would always come and call out states into the clinic or the one that was checking candidates? There were two dark subis at the clinic.
pls what was he checking precisely?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by woswobi(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
agongajoseph:
Pls folks wat is "Rounds" in the Navy? A Naval personnel told me he went to Onne n saw they were teaching course 24 "rounds". Couldn't ask him the meaning, I don't want to b much inquisitive.

They're keeping duty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.