Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,708 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (40710 Views)

Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) / For The Ladies Only (ladies Zone) / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
princeshijman:
if u date a gal n she no fart for ur front guyz abeg no marry am...she wil keep alot of secret frm u....wen my my ex bae farted one day mehn i was very happy ehhhh cus per day i dey mess like 20 tyms if i dey with her.
me na only when I dey shiitee na that time mess dey comot ohh, any other mess were Comot from my yansh is from the evil one(devil)
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by niggi4life(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
denniece1:
This has been on FP before
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by crudemoney: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Not all the points are valid. But when I was still 'outside', the impression I had was that any lady who intentionally farts in your presence is indirectly telling you she lacks class.

I also remember taking a lady out. While I was still struggling with my first plate, she was ordering for a third. That was the last time we met.

However, I am kind of attracted to ladies that laugh. Especially those who laugh at your jokes.

As for fighting, most ladies who fight outside without any qualms will likely fight their husband's relatives without giving a hoot.

By the way, I can wash my wife's pants. There's also nothing wrong in watching her wash them.

No be d same place wey dem dey wear the pant,una don take tongue build house put?

if u dey put mouth for inside DAT place den b sure of Oropharyngeal candidiasis
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by tivta(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Medunah:

Lol, u sef buy range rover nah
. You too,stop looking for men to drive you around as if they are your driver. Get your own car too.

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
It's obvious op is still a kid

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by lilbabyak(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Checking my pocket for condom or hotel ticket
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by yungcyrus(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
And 'em Nairaland Gurls be like..,...See what cheap weed can do....chai!!![/quote] grin
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Kingsasian(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
I detest a lady dat speaks naughty and as for the undies aspect I see nothing wrong in that. I use to wash my ex's undies then.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by oloriadejoke(f): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
princeshijman:
if u date a gal n she no fart for ur front guyz abeg no marry am...she wil keep alot of secret frm u....wen my my ex bae farted one day mehn i was very happy ehhhh cus per day i dey mess like 20 tyms if i dey with her.
...lolzz na so my bro
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Sanchez01: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
chicbenita:
Here with the help of our friends we are going to disect some few immediate turn offs men see in some ladies.

• Farting In Our Presence
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not to but they really hate when you do it in their presence. If you doubt me, go and ask a man whom you don’t know to tell you what he thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front of him.

• Eating too much
Whenever you Ladies are in our Presence please try to control your eating habits. Not that we’re too broke to buy you Food but eating without Class just because your indoors is disgusting to say the least!

• Washing of your undies (panties)
Please try to reduce the amount of times you wash your undies in our presence. Forget that popular slang which tends to say that when a man loves you, he can even wash your undies, we’re not that cool with seeing someone else’s undies!

• Talking too dirty
Please, have control of things you say in our presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your language except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!

• Laughing excessively
Control the length you laugh in front of us. When we’re not around, you can laugh and bring down the roof if you wish. I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn’t know when she polluted.

• Always watching movies
If your a Nollywood addict please, for the sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to once your man is around. We need total concentration when we are talking to you

• Fighting
Never you fight in front of your man, he may feel that one day you will fight his mother.

• i Too Know attitude
Its very annoying when you always act like you know everything. When we argue about sports,romance,friends etc its cool for you to let us win sometimes as it would do you no harm than try to make sure you POV is the most correct even when its not.
I quite disagree with those two though. Laughing excessively or not is not a crime and I don't see it as turn-off in any way. Of what use is a relationship when you as a lady laugh like a robot just because you want him to see you in good light.

Also, movies are no crime and devoting free times or days to watch movies are no biggies. Where the wahala would be is when she's watching ONLY Nollywood movies. Our movies shrink one's IQ and they're not to be feasted upon everytime. Bollywood, just a bit. Hollywood? Watch for as long as you can.

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by BlackLeopard(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
she shouldn't call another guy in our presence
she shouldn't be seen with our phones.
she shouldn't b a heavy drinker in our presence
she shouldn't expose her stretch marks and boobs to avoid kongee

What, you can't handle a girl having a social life? It shows she's active and self confident and good with organizing instead of relying on approval of any.

A man who can't support a woman drinking, isn't worth the name.

And why be hiding bodies that are beautiful in they entire beauty?

I no get.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by An2elect2(f): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
I agree with these 'subjective points' except the laughing part. smiley
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Keneeby(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
Don't scratch your Toto in our presence.

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by queebeediva(f): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
What? You can as well forget about settleing down because no how , you must see all this stuff but love go blind you .

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by sylve11: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
defemidefemi:
the topic ought to b "how to pretend b4 ur guy".

grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Chazzyboy: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=chicbenita post=30302189][/quote] sweety are u guilty?
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by matoyeh(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
bishopoliver:
What about checking a guy's fone call logs and text messages without permission undecided
That could be disastrious! for that will let us understand that the woman will always monitor our movement whether suspicious or not!
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by prudentcy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by mytime24(f): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
prudentcy:

grin grin
y u dey follow shine teeth nA
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by prudentcy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Keneeby:
Don't scratch your Toto in our presence.

grin grin
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by SenatorJames(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
I will tell them.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
So they should pretend? I will rather marry a lady that does all of that except the 'I know All' things.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by darlenese(f): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=chicbenita post=30302189][/quote]

Trash, nonsense write up from a teenager.

U shld hv added that ladies should not breathe in guys presence too nau angry

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by phlamesG: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
No.5 got me rolling with laughter grin
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Pasqa: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
What about chattin off on their phone when you are,discussing with them..

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by chipy(f): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
saaedlee:
If the lady is your wife, she is permitted to do most of those things on your list!

Meanwhile, why don't we stick to the following:

1. Go to you Polling Centre on the 14th of Febuhari.
2. Cast your vote
3. Protect your Vote till it has been counted.

Number 4 is complusory...boko broda

4. Stay, watch and hear General Muhammadu Buhari declared Winner

5. Dance Shoki
6. Repeat 5 till May29th
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by amparas(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Weak
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by godsveryown(f): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
defemidefemi:
the topic ought to b "how to pretend b4 ur guy".
ur just too much...clapping 4 u in my mind
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by koyyess: 12:11am On Feb 01, 2015
The Real topic should be 'how to behave like a robot to please a clueless mortal'. Fa fa fa fowl! grin
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by kikelomojessy(f): 1:22am On Feb 01, 2015

• Farting In Our Presence: speak for ursef, som guys allow it and they too do same,oits fun

• Eating too much: too bad, both guys and ladies shld avoid dis.

•Washing of your undies (panties)pls dnt reduce it bae, just wash and ask him for a jist while doin it, its all abt building relationship.

• Talking too dirty
: pls dnt pretend in ur relationships, talk as eh dey do U̶̲̥̅̊. Gbam!

• Laughing excessively
: laugh and bring down the roof wen both of U̶̲̥̅̊ ar alone and not in public.

• Always watching movies
: dnt. Watch movies , press fone or walk up and down wen ur attention is needed, even if its. Just ur friend of family members, its rude.

• Fighting
: dnt fight but make ur point clear or argue reasonable and wen he says stop, pls stop.

• i Too Know attitude
: every gal shld know wen to stop being too Cambridge .
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by toshmann(m): 2:44am On Feb 01, 2015
saaedlee:
If the lady is your wife, she is permitted to do most of those things on your list!

Meanwhile, why don't we stick to the following:

1. Go to you Polling Centre on the 14th of Febuhari.
2. Cast your vote
3. Protect your Vote till it has been counted.

Number 4 is complusory...

4. Stay, watch and hear General Muhammadu Buhari declared Winner

5. Dance Shoki
6. Repeat 5 till May29th

7. Wake up from your sleep (and stop day dreaming)

8. Go take your malaria medications

9. Get a real job

10. Thank me later cheesy
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 01, 2015
Staying quiet should be a point too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) / I Love Him (but He's Younger) / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.