Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna (3338 Views)

Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos / Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo / Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
dre11:

This shows that PDP goes around to buy crowd for the campaign programs.....

And some of their organiser self are corrupt to divert funds ment to buy crowd to their own pocket

That's why crowd wearing uniform is a common sight in pdp rallies.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by dre11(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
saxywale:

That's why crowd wearing uniform is a common sight in pdp rallies.

Thank God you notice the uniform wearing by them

One attributes of a rented crowd is the uniformity of their wears
They look so rehearsal and packed togethergringrin

3 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by dre11(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
fans went to watch Chelsea fc vs man city ......

Am sure you know the time that match was played because that excuse looks like one that Reno could givegrin
Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by kheart(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
PDP chose ABS to cover up the shame cos if dey use d same venue as GMB (murtala square), di disgrace ll be too obvious.

1 Like

Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
I was In kaduna o people came. This nairaland sef where do they use to get their fake gists sometimes? I was there. People came. The thing with many north central states like kaduna is that: the southern part is usually made up of christians who support pdp, the north is made up of muslims. And pdp was wise to do it in ahmadu bello stadium closer to Christians who will troop in en masse. While buhari did his In ranchers bees where his people came. The people down south don't understand what is going on. Jonathan has massive supporters in the north who are christians sha?

3 Likes

Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Haba how will you say there was low turn out? Smh. I no send all these politicians sha? But to say there was low turn out? Kai
Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by SMGS(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
See lie! So what was on TV is a lie too? Una eye go soon clear, just keep lying and hating. GEJ all the way

1 Like

Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by meforyou1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Terrorist janjaweedeans, u shameless people don't even know how to lie. I watched the rally live on NTA, the crowd was very massive

1 Like

Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by meforyou1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
SMGS:
See lie! So what was on TV is a lie too? Una eye go soon clear, just keep lying and hating. GEJ all the way
Don't mind Buhari cows

1 Like

Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by MalcoImX: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Curiously, a section of the stadium, rather than praising the president, started singing “sai Buhari,” a situation that forced security operatives to chase the disgruntled supporters out of the stadium.
Na wah oo! Why should they pursue them? Why should they pursue part of the 'mammoth' crowd?
Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by itetemi: 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
front page.............
Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
I was there, the pdp agents where paying N5000 to their supporters but only if you put on their attire sad
Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by alaoeri: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2015
Watching it on AIT, its even glaring the crowd in the stadium was scanty, Jona will find it difficult to win a single northern state.
Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 01, 2015
TV stations are only allowed to show corner of the venue where PDP packs entire "crowd" and are not allowed to film wide angle footage of entire venue which are always very empty.

Show me wide angle film of PDP rally in Kaduna or keep quiet.
SMGS:
Re: Poor Turnout As Jonathan Takes Campaign To Kaduna by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 01, 2015
but u are a PDP supporter. u would try and deceive us by claiming there was a crowd.

post your photos or video of the entire venue let us see. grin
poundsboy:
I was In kaduna o people came. This nairaland sef where do they use to get their fake gists sometimes? I was there. People came. The thing with many north central states like kaduna is that: the southern part is usually made up of christians who support pdp, the north is made up of muslims. And pdp was wise to do it in ahmadu bello stadium closer to Christians who will troop in en masse. While buhari did his In ranchers bees where his people came. The people down south don't understand what is going on. Jonathan has massive supporters in the north who are christians sha?

(1) (2) (Reply)

KARMA ; APC'S Past Now Haunt Them Badly. SCREENSHOT. / Niger Delta: World’s Most Polluted Region (PICTURES) / What Has Former President Jonathan Said On The Niger Delta Avengers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.