Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Certificate Forgery: Presidency Urges Buhari To Clear His Name - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Forgery: Presidency Urges Buhari To Clear His Name (21031 Views)

Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) / Christian Abah Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Affirms Sacking Of Reps Member / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Forgery: Presidency Urges Buhari To Clear His Name by Here2BustnScrew: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2015
mickeymimi:
He is in league with the people that ruined the president by giving him conflicting advice. Okupe asked Nigerians to call him a bastard if a certain disaster failed to occur and as respectful and well brought up Nigerians, we obliged him.
His behaviour always suggests that he is trapped in a pre-teenage stage of development .
If any APC sympathizer had likened Buhari to Jesus Christ, hell would have been let loose. I am waiting for Christian reaction to Okupe likening Jonathan to Jesus! I mean those who call Buhari an Islamic fundamentalist.
Okupe is a liability to PDP and the President. If he was appointed because of his bad mouth, Nigerians want his appointment terminated now. He has calculated that even if his name and presence forever becomes an abomination in the circles of the noble, mighty and honourable in Nigeria, the money is worth it. Good luck to you Doyin Okupe. But don't ever forget, the size of wealth you make from this ignoble venture can never buy you, your family and generations unborn a good name. The evil that men do lives after them.
how many people did Jesus kill? that is why GEJ is like him.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Presidency Urges Buhari To Clear His Name by ayukdaboss(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
ojimbo:
my friend shut up and face the realities, is this the CHANGE you fools are clamouring for? So you expect me to accept a president without certificate when there are alot of jobless graduates in nigeria
[/s]
Fool, are you aware that some bosses and owners of companies in Nigeria never went to school yet they have highly qualified people who work under them?? That is what leadership is all about, being able to lead people in the right direction with whatever knowledge, skills and experiences you possess and personally I feel Buhari is totally qualified to steer Nigeria in the right direction.

So you expect me to accept a president without certificate when there are a lot of jobless graduates in nigeria
You should be highly ashamed of yourself for this comment. So you acknowledge that there are a lot of jobless graduates in Nigeria under a "PHD CertificateFUL President'?? So what then is the need for all the "qualifications" when you just can't be a good leader?

I repeat, good leadership comes from the heart. The ability to perform a selfless service to people under you....Since the CERTIFICATEFUL Jonathan has not been able to provide jobs to many graduates with certificates, let's try the certificateless man.

Sai Buhari
Re: Certificate Forgery: Presidency Urges Buhari To Clear His Name by Here2BustnScrew: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s][/s]
Fool, are you aware that some bosses and owners of companies in Nigeria never went to school yet they have highly qualified people who work under them?? That is what leadership is all about, being able to lead people in the right direction with whatever knowledge, skills and experiences you possess and personally I feel Buhari is totally qualified to steer Nigeria in the right direction.

You should be highly ashamed of yourself for this comment. So you acknowledge that there are a lot of jobless graduates in Nigeria under a "PHD CertificateFUL President'?? So what then is the need for all the "qualifications" when you just can't be a good leader?

I repeat, good leadership comes from the heart. The ability to perform a selfless service to people under you....Since the CERTIFICATEFUL Jonathan has not been able to provide jobs to many graduates with certificates, let's try the certificateless man.

Sai Buhari
shame on you. if buhari is truly honest, he would have told the whole world he has no certificate.. That is what honesty means, not presenting a forged certificate and claiming he is righteous
Re: Certificate Forgery: Presidency Urges Buhari To Clear His Name by ojimbo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s][/s]

Sai Buhari
spain, france, italy, germany all faces high retes of unemployment, meanwhile, am not against buhari having graduates as a workers but he should obey the rule of law,
Re: Certificate Forgery: Presidency Urges Buhari To Clear His Name by ojimbo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s][/s]

Sai Buhari
keep on screeming sai buhari!! Like an agboro at oshodi busstop
Re: Certificate Forgery: Presidency Urges Buhari To Clear His Name by oliray1: 1:56am On Feb 02, 2015
#30 trillion missing missing under GEJ, they still have guts asking for one certificate and some gullible Nigerians still supporting this administration. They are seriously taking us for a ride. All pdpings campaign centred on GMB. Economy taking a nose dive, no one cares about that, it's certificate they are ranting about. Abeg make una go take chill bill and address how you want to move the nation forward
Re: Certificate Forgery: Presidency Urges Buhari To Clear His Name by Togom: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Where are all the human right activists,Lawyers,ICPC,Transperency International and all the Law enforcement agencies of this Country?.If this forgery was done by a poor Nigerian he wpuld have been arrested by now.When poor man mess,every one will cover nose because of the odour,if big man mess,people will great him.Iam not suprised that APC still congratulate Buhari for the forgery saga.
God help us to vpte wisely.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: Certificate Forgery: Presidency Urges Buhari To Clear His Name by Togom: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
ojimbo:
spain, france, italy, germany all faces high retes of unemployment, meanwhile, am not against buhari having graduates as a workers but he should obey the rule of law,
Tell this guy to apply through GIS(Graduate Internship Scheme of GEJ.

GEJ Till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa / Obasanjo Offers To Testify Against Agunloye In $2.3bn Mambilla Arbitration / Children Rescued From A Boko Haram Camp In Cameroon Can’t Remember Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.