Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? (34496 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? / Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by naijaboiy: 1:27am On Feb 01, 2015
Sinful bawo

Abeg make una leave matter and serve God with all your heart.

Shey the Phones and gadgets wey una dey use no be "Worldly" thing? undecided

People will just be judging things like they are God.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Walspring: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
I see...In other words, if the wearing of jewelry causes me to think more highly of myself than I am ought (or less of others who don't wear it), it COULD lead to the sin of pride, but simply wearing some sort of adornment is not in itself a sin., so how does that make me render useless in the sight of God? stay there and keep on Judging me

Wearing it alone is like disobeying your God

Am not here to judge you but to open your understanding

I pray that God will damage your ignorance
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Vikkie14: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2015
Carinaflo:
It's not a sinful act
says who? Your pastor or you yourself or your bible?
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Vikkie14: 1:31am On Feb 01, 2015
Walspring:

Amen.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 01, 2015
Walspring:

I also pray that God will damage your way of thinking.

bye!

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Walspring: 1:33am On Feb 01, 2015
Jchi9876:

God looks at the heart at man!!! Someone like that Jack boy dey put earring for obviously very stupid reasons na him type devil dey use do.breakfast for inside hell

God looks at heart of a woman but she is wearing a dress that will seduce a man...

Sometimes if God looks at our heart, we must do what is right
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Walspring: 1:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
I also pray that God will damage your way of thinking.

bye!

I love your prayer because i want God to damage my bad way of thinking
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Walspring: 1:37am On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

God is nt a hypocrite
So u can keep judging

Lol.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No one is judging you but trying to guide you
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sinful bawo

undecided
the reason pple taking it for sin is the way it attract some people to sin
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Vikkie14: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sinful bawo

undecided
You might ask if the food you eat aint worldly. Being a christian isn't being a "church goer", "chair warmer" but a christian in its totallity. Aint the Disciples first called christian at Antioch? Why? Because people can't decipher between Christ and the Apostles. Same thing when they went to took Jesus, if not for judas, nöne would had recognised Jesus. So, isn't Christ our pattern? Must we IMPORT worldliness into the Church and says it's civilization? Remember, What Would Jesus Do?
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Walspring:

Lol.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No one is judging you

Bros, not even judge Judy cam judge me
Lol. Na joke i dey o tongue
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sinful bawo

undecided

Na brother help me ask them oooo
We go jst dey creat problem for ourselves. We think say we sabi christianity pass d missionaries sef
Na lk dis muslim fanatics like BOKO take start
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Jchi9876: 1:44am On Feb 01, 2015
Walspring:

[/b]God looks at heart of a woman but she is wearing a dress that will seduce a man... [b]

In that case her heart is filthy and corrupt and will meet its requisite punishment as God deems.
However I have seen many instances where a lady wore aprovocative dress without knowing and on bin talked to publicly she wept went back home changed.into thw right one.figured it was her upbringing in that case God is merciful and just
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Vikkie14: 1:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Walspring:

God looks at heart of a woman but she is wearing a dress that will seduce a man...

not only the heart but the outward appearance also. Imagine a self acclaimed christian saying he is born again and still drinking orijin and gulder. The bible says, what defileth a man is not what enters him but what comes out øf him. A tree shall be known by the fruit its bears. You can't claim to be a christian and you still engage in mini, micro skirts, leggings and bumshot. Tix worldly. Isn't that why there are more prostitute in the church than at the the Motel and hotels?

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Jchi9876: 1:49am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sinful bawo

undecided

Do u have hole(s) in ur ears?
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Walspring: 1:52am On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay big boss
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Hold on, lemme ask pastor Ayo Oritsejafor bcoz i usually noticed he wears bling bling all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Jchi9876: 1:55am On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

When the roll is called up yonder. . .
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by naijaboiy: 1:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Vikkie14:
You might ask if the food you eat aint worldly. Being a christian isn't being a "church goer", "chair warmer" but a christian in its totallity. Aint the Disciples first called christian at Antioch? Why? Because people can't decipher between Christ and the Apostles. Same thing when they went to took Jesus, if not for judas, nöne would had recognised Jesus. So, isn't Christ our pattern? Must we IMPORT worldliness into the Church and says it's civilization? Remember, What Would Jesus Do?
All these preaching and yet I see no point

There is nothing wrong in wearing adornments on your body. I don't see how that stops you from serving God undecided
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Juliesexy(f): 1:56am On Feb 01, 2015
watchman111:
we have a real problem here
You and who?
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by naijaboiy: 1:57am On Feb 01, 2015
Jchi9876:

Do u have hole(s) in ur ears?
And should that be your business? undecided
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Mattpopson101: 1:57am On Feb 01, 2015
DaZion:
It's very Sinful....Happy new month Guys...

Bro pls enlighten me. I used to put it on, dunno its sinful.
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by watchman111: 1:58am On Feb 01, 2015
Juliesexy:
You and who?
we
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by naijaboiy: 1:59am On Feb 01, 2015
malonephills:
the reason pple taking it for sin is the way it attract some people to sin
Anything can attract anybody to sin. Anything at all.

So it's not a matter of wearing chains at all.

If not we'll all simply go nàked undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Jchi9876: 2:01am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

And should that be your business? undecided

Yes
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by naijaboiy: 2:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Jchi9876:

Yes
Ok
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Anything can attract anybody to sin. Anything at all.

So it's not a matter of wearing chains at all.

If not we'll all simply go nàked undecided
that's some people believe sha, anyways I get your point
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by naijaboiy: 2:08am On Feb 01, 2015
malonephills:
that's some people believe sha, anyways I get your point
spot on..

3 Likes

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 01, 2015
Walspring:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay big boss

Soft!
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Jchi9876:

When the roll is called up yonder. . .

Topic for another day. Cuz if we start d roll call matter, nights go waka pass
Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Vikkie14: 2:30am On Feb 01, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Sir did u know people wore jeweries in d bible?
Yeah sir but that is thd Old testament. And mostly that is why Jesus came to abolish the law and grant us GRACE(God's Riches At Christ Expense). If we should base our life on the Old testament then Christ death is vain and useless. In the old testament, solomon had 1000 wives and concubines, but you won't find such in the New dispensation. Must we because he had that and starts gathering wives and concubines also because there was someone who did that in the bible and even was the WISETH man ever lived? No! CHRIST IS OUR PATTERN AND AFTER HIM SHOULD OUR LIFE BE FASHIONED. U get me my brother?

1 Like

Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? by Vikkie14: 2:38am On Feb 01, 2015
watchman111:
I like you vickie,can we be friends??
NoProblem. U're welc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them / What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.