Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Indian Guys ❤ - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Guys ❤ (17186 Views)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Why Do So Many Indian Guys Chase Me? / India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
tradenet:

Yes I am
Ok. Am not going to be living around there. I'll be coming all the way from Upper Darby. I don't think students live around Chester there. Am not sure but I guess they all live on campus
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by tradenet: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
dovelike:

Ok. Am not going to be living around there. I'll be coming all the way from Upper Darby. I don't think students live around Chester there. Am not sure but I guess they all live on campus

Am a grad student so am required to live off campus. What is like living in upper darby. If the rent is cheap I wouldn't mind living there.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
tradenet:

Am a grad student so am required to live off campus. What is like living in upper darby. If the rent is cheap I wouldn't mind living there.

Upper Darby is reasonable but Darby, Sharon hill, folcroft, collindale is probably cheaper.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
tradenet:

We play 1100 a month for rent. But it's not an apartment. It's like a family house. We just moved so I don't really know the house prices.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
dovelike:

We play 1100 a month for rent. But it's not an apartment. It's like a family house. We just moved so I don't really know the house prices.

Upper Darby, u r getting closer n closer to
Me.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
tradenet:

We live very close to 69th street so it's a broad and very busy place. You can get almost anything there.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Upper Darby, u r getting closer n closer to
Me.
Lol. Don't kid yourself. And don't make me uneasy now.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. Don't kid yourself. And don't make me uneasy now.

I mean upper Darby is not that far from where I live. I live in yeadon
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I mean upper Darby is not that far from where I live. I live in yeadon
Yep. I understood your meaning
Stay there. Lol tongue
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
dovelike:

Yep. I understood your meaning
Stay there. Lol tongue

? What happened? R u mad @ me?
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

? What happened? R u mad @ me?
Of course not. I'm only kidding. I meant you saying that you live close will make me uneasy when I'll be walking on the road,you know,incase you see me. You know the drill.... grin
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
dovelike:

Of course not. I'm only kidding. I meant you saying that you live close will make me uneasy when I'll be walking on the road,you know,incase you see me. You know the drill.... grin

One of these days I know for sure I will bump into you. If you any guy staring at you, don't be alarm because it might be me.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

One of these days I know for sure I will bump into you. If you any guy staring at you, don't be alarm because it might be me.
Aww come on now. Don't do this. Lol.
Wait oh,we're you this amazing looking guy staring at me today on my way back from work?
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
dovelike:
Aww come on now. Don't do this. Lol.
Wait oh,we're you this amazing looking guy staring at me today on my way back from work?

Not me but when I do bump into you I would probably let you know. Probably
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Not me but when I do bump into you I would probably let you know. Probably
Why probably?
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
dovelike:

Why probably?

Don't know, I just want to be mysterious.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Don't know, I just want to be mysteriously.
That's beautiful, isn't it? I've not even seen your face.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
dovelike:
That's beautiful, isn't it? I've not even seen your face.

All part of the mystery.

When I do meet you, I would ask you a random question n probably start a convo with you but would not introduce myself as jiggaman, but would let you know on nairaland.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

All part of the mystery.

When I do meet you, I would ask you a random question n probably start a convo with you but would not introduce myself as jiggaman, but would let you know on nairaland.
Lolzz. You sure I will reply you? Wait,do you hear Nigerian accent?
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
dovelike:

Lolzz. You sure I will reply you? Wait,do you hear Nigerian accent?

Lol, I hear well well. I hope you will reply me.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lol, I hear well well. I hope you will reply me.
I might call the cops on you cheesy
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
dovelike:

I might call the cops on you cheesy

I don't think you will do that to me.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I don't think you will do that to me.
Of course not
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by tradenet: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2015
dovelike:

We live very close to 69th street so it's a broad and very busy place. You can get almost anything there.

Please advice on how I can go about getting a house it urgent I need it before next week. Thanks for the advice about chester do you know any realtor that can help.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
tradenet:

Please advice on how I can go about getting a house it urgent I need it before next week. Thanks for the advice about chester do you know any realtor that can help.
If you can go to the computer and browse out houses around Delaware County, compare rent rates and you can get something before next week
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by tradenet: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
dovelike:

If you can go to the computer and browse out houses around Delaware County, compare rent rates and you can get something before next week

Have been doing that with no luck yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises / S£X WITH MY NAUGHTY STEP MUM … (21+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.