Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Indian Guys ❤ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indian Guys ❤ (16787 Views)

Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic / Why Do So Many Indian Guys Chase Me? / India Sucks!!! Do Not Date An Indian Woman Let Alone Marry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How about we focus on the human race instead of this racism. If Indian women can't appreciate african men then it's their lost.

White women date out the most but we don't hear this sentiments towards them.

I don't know if that is true or not, but so what? stop being a copycat and be your own individual. Africans are constantly exploited because of this passive copycat behaviour.

Do you know what the average non-African thinks of Africans?
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

Am I stalking you Gh? What makes you think that?

I am like the forbidden fruit, u said your friends will laugh at you should you tell them that you like a Ghanaian. Yet u can't get me out of your mind. Be like your mother eve and come taste this forbidden fruit.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am like the forbidden fruit, u said your friends will laugh at you should you tell them that you like a Ghanaian. Yet u can't get me out of your mind. Be like your mother eve and come taste this forbidden fruit.
What makes you think you are in my mind??
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Rapmoney(m): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2015
onila:

undecided didnt you see the post, where I said, strictly black

Ok. U get luck! I feel say u wan run dem black boys down before Oya, nor vex.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

I don't know if that is true or not, but so what? stop being a copycat and be your own individual. Africans are constantly exploited because of this passive copycat behaviour.

Do you know what the average non-African thinks of Africans?

How am I being a copycat. Fact white woman date out more than any other group. They are with Asians, blacks, Indians, Pakistanis, aborigines.

Onila was expressing her appreciation for the guy helping her out and others expressed their love for smart guys. None of them said they appreciate Indian guys over africans but even if they did so what. Like I said if a group of people doesn't want to acknowledge you so what is their lost.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

What makes you think you are in my mind??

Every thread I pop in, I find you there. Admiring from afar. I have that affect on the ladies. I was born with it can't turn it off even if I tried.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How am I being a copycat. Fact white woman date out more than any other group. They are with Asians, blacks, Indians, Pakistanis, aborigines.

Onila was expressing her appreciation for the guy helping her out and others expressed their love for smart guys. None of them said they appreciate Indian guys over africans but even if they did so what. Like I said if a group of people doesn't want to acknowledge you so what is their lost.

Let me ask you this, and be honest. Do you value other women above your Ghanaian Ashanti women?
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Every thread I pop in, I find you there. Admiring from afar. I have that affect on the ladies. I was born with it can't turn it off even if I tried.
I sure you meant Gh ladies. Pls can you mention those threads. Your just grasping on thin air.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

You're an idio.t. So because I point out facts about how Africans (not Fulani personally and some other groups) like to sell out their own in order to seek the attention of others, I am a racist? You sound like a bitter old man and a sellout yourself. The reason why Africa as a continent is falling apart is because of people like you and GEJ. You would rather seek acceptance from outsiders first before your very own people you dolt.

I never called you a racist.
So shut up and stop seeking sympathy.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Let me ask you this, and be honest. Do you value other women above your Ghanaian Ashanti women?

I am proud of being Ghanaian but I love all kinds of women. As long as I get along with her and she is good to me I will choose her over my Ghanaian sister. Is about the individual with me and not race, or nationality.

We need to focus on the human race

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 12:24am On Feb 01, 2015
Aprime:

I never called you a racist.
So shut up and stop seeking sympathy.

If you read my post as seeking sympathy then you are even more useless than I thought. My post by no means sought any form of sympathetic reactions. I laugh in Fulfulde.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am proud of being Ghanaian but I love all kinds of women. As long as I get along with her and she is good to me I will choose her over my Ghanaian sister. Is about the individual with me and not race, or nationality.

You see this your bullcrap statement. It's fine to find other groups of women attractive, but to not put your own group of women as #1 shows your complete lack or distaste in your own particular cultural group.

The whole nonsense about it's the individual is bullcrap. Just from reading your statement alone, I can arrive at the conclusion that you most likely don't speak an African language and that you feel Western values and culture are the best.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 12:26am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

I sure you meant Gh ladies. Pls can you mention those threads. Your just grasping on thin air.

Dovelike just hit me up when u come to temple.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

If you read my post as seeking sympathy then you are even more useless than I thought. My post by no means sought any form of sympathetic reactions. I laugh in Fulfulde.

I take my words back. Now I think you are indeed.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Dovelike just hit me up when u come to temple.
Well,I don't think I will be coming to temple any longer. Went to Widener Univ. today. Next is West Chester.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 12:32am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Again, you are coming off as someone who shows a lack of culture. This your mindset about a human utopia is non-existent and a dream at best. There will always be groups out there that will show disdain for others, whilst you yourself will think that "oh this Utopia will exist"

Keep thinking like that and you will end up very dissapointed in this life. There is no such thing as perfect human harmony. That's in every region and face of the Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

You see this your bullcrap statement. It's fine to find other groups of women attractive, but to not put your own group of women as #1 shows your complete lack or distaste in your own particular cultural group.

The whole nonsense about it's the individual is bullcrap. Just from reading your statement alone, I can arrive at the conclusion that you most likely don't speak an African language and that you feel Western values and culture are the best.

Everyone here knows I ride for Ghana. One thing about me is I will not support a Ghanaian over someone if the Ghanaian is wrong. I speak twi well well.

I will choose a non Ghanaian over Ghanaian if I feel the said will upgrade me over Ghanaian. I won't let race, nationality, religion come between me and the woman I like.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 12:32am On Feb 01, 2015
Aprime:

I take my words back. Now I think you are indeed.

You make no sense man
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 12:33am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

Well,I don't think I will be coming to temple any longer. Went to Widener Univ. today. Next is West Chester.

You better bring your azz to temple. What's wrong with you?
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Fulaman198(m): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Everyone here knows I ride for Ghana. One thing about me is I will not support a Ghanaian over someone if the Ghanaian is wrong. I speak twi well well.

I will choose a non Ghanaian over Ghanaian if I feel the said will upgrade me over Ghanaian. I won't let race, nationality, religion come between me and the woman I like.

LOL I think deep down you have an inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You better bring your azz to temple. What's wrong with you?
angry angry angry
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

You make no sense man

Yeah I know.
Wasn't trying to kick some sense into that skull at all.
Know what; you can wallow in your hate and obssession.

Buena suerte.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

grin grin grin.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Again, you are coming off as someone who shows a lack of culture. This your mindset about a human utopia is non-existent and a dream at best. There will always be groups out there that will show disdain for others, whilst you yourself will think that "oh this Utopia will exist"

Keep thinking like that and you will end up very dissapointed in this life. There is no such thing as perfect human harmony. That's in every region and face of the Earth.

I understand that life is not perfect and we might never achieve perfect utopia but it doesn't mean we shouldn't work towards it. Life itself is a working progress.

Ps I don't expect a perfect world because we are humans and we aren't perfect. I am sure at one point the slaces believe that they will never be free but history tells us they were free. At one point we never thought that man could walk on the moon but guess what thy too happened. I believe one day race will not matter and we can already see signs of it. Now green matter more than black and white.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 12:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

LOL I think deep down you have an inferiority complex.

Deep down you are prejudice and racist and u need to change.

No complex with me. You are the type of Nig that will destroy your country should u become presiden. You will choose your incompetent tribesman over a competent one all in the name of tribe.

1 Like

Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

grin grin grin.

Why are u showing all your 32?
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Why are u showing all your 32?
The woman you like.I can't bliv you just said that under any circumstance you will choose a non ghanaian over a ghanaian.My patriotic ghanaian grin
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 12:59am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

The woman you like

I am a ride or die Nig. Come 2 temple and you will have a great time. If not anything you will get a chance to meet this marvelous Ghanaian stallion.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am a ride or die Nig. Come 2 temple and you will have a great time. If not anything you will get a chance to meet this marvelous Ghanaian stallion.
Am not even considering temple any longer.Its too far. Even if I come there,you won't see me. Chances of you seeing me is 1%(my dp) Except you get lucky. Ask pple that know me. Anonymousity is my way.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 1:07am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

The woman you like.I can't bliv you just said that under any circumstance you will choose a non ghanaian over a ghanaian.My patriotic ghanaian grin

Why not? Let's say you are own it company and ou saw someone with a resume of Steve jobs and bill gates and a nigerian whose resume is as impressive as these two. Who will you choose?

When it comes to women I will choose the non Ghanaian that will make me happy over the Ghanaian that will make me miserable
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by JiggamanGh: 1:08am On Feb 01, 2015
dovelike:

Am not even considering temple any longer.Its too far. Even if I come there,you won't see me. Chances of you seeing me is 1%(my dp) Except you get lucky. Ask pple that know me. Anonymousity is my way.

Then you don't know me. I am a great investigator. I usually find things that I look for.
Re: Indian Guys ❤ by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 01, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Then you don't know me. I am a great investigator. I usually find things that I look for.
So your looking for me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. / During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.