Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Are Guys So Jealous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Jealous? (2449 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? / Why Are Women so jealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Carp101: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2015
I was with a friend yesterday, while we were drinking and watching Chelsea Vs Man City match, a girl who came to buy something greeted me very well and showed some signs that she's interested in me. And I asked if she was in a hurry to go, she said "not really" and I needed a responsible female friend? cool

Asked the madam to bring a chair for her. She sat down and I offered her a drink. In the process of talking to her, she asked If I had a gf? I said no. And also asked If I was new here? I said yes. And when she asked me the kind of girl that I like. In my mind, I was happy because this is a green light question. My friend became very jealous and said I was lying and she shouldn't mind me.

I was so pained. The girl later stood and left. She wasn't really happy. Even the madam, that is the owner of shop became very disappointed and said my friend wasn't a cool guy and that she hasn't seen me with a girl before.

Now, I have told my friend to stop calling me and also stop coming to my house. He's not a good friend.

The question now, is why do some guys get jealous of seeing their follow guy talk to a pretty girl? Why? Why? Can anyone tell me? This guy has really spoiled my show. I'm not sure if I will meet that girl again, even if I do, I'm afraid she'll ignore me.
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by MyParadise(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2015
ok
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Carp101: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2015
MyParadise:
ok
please man tell me.
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Princecalm(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2015
Overtaking is allowed in the game, but your friend did it in a wrong way. Perhaps he also had interest in the girl and you approching her really pained him if not i don't see any reason why he should do such.

Pls reframe your topic, you should put "are" instead of "is"
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by valyzubxx(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Kennywills7(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2015
Ur friend F..k big time
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by MyParadise(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Carp101:
please man tell me.
My lovely bros, that guy is not ur friend abeg. To be candid such a friend can poison u when u r progressing. Anyway, back to our point, there many reasons why most guys act jealously which could be either he too likes that girl or he has received a reddish red card when he tried to go for the girl unto that way Or he is planning to overtake u. Or he is just a saddist or dog in a manger. He acted childishly shaaa? Still know that not every person could act in such a low manner.
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Melahou(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2015
Your friend was not jealous...
Only trying to save you from impending doom.
Imagine a girl you don't know from anywhr given you such green light...
I guess you whr not thinking with your head at that time...

You should thank your friend for been there for you

I guess that how you sleep around with girls and expect your friend to hail and encourage you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Melahou(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2015
Melahou:
You friends was not jealous...

I guess that is how you sleep around with girls and expect your friend to hail and encourage you.
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Carp101: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Melahou:
You friends was not jealous...

I guess that how you sleep around with girls and expect your friend to hail and encourage you.
Hey hold it! I am a very responsible guy and I don't sleep with girls. I think he's simply jealous because when the chick left he said that girl fineeee ooo. The guy really fuc..ked me up. he purposely did it. This is the guy I usually pay things for.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Typical story of a pained guy who just lost a golden opputunity. Go and ask your friend why he's jealous, Dont ask us, we dont want to know

We are not interested tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Carp101: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2015
MyParadise:
My lovely bros, that guy is not ur friend abeg. To be candid such a friend can poison u when u r progressing. Anyway, back to our point, there many reasons why most guys act jealously which could be either he too likes that girl or he has received a reddish red card when he tried to go for the girl unto that way Or he is planning to overtake u. Or he is just a saddist or dog in a manger. He acted childishly shaaa? Still know that not every person could act in such a low manner.
yes. what you said is totally true. thank u!
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2015
First of all, I'll say insecurity. Most guys who do not believe in themselves will do anything to make sure that their pallies do not progress above them, including romantuc relationships. They are so much afraid to be left behind. I hate insecure guys.
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Melahou(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Carp101:
Hey hold it! I am a very responsible guy and I don't sleep with girls. I think he's simply jealous because when the chick left he said that girl fineeee ooo. The guy really fuc..ked me up. he purposely did it. This is the guy I usually pay things for.

But he's still your guy...
It's one of those things...

Jst tell him how you feel about thewhole parole and you guys should settle with some bottles
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Carp101: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2015
sexyseun:
Typical story of a pained guy who just lost a golden opputunity. Go and ask your friend why he's jealous, Dont ask us, we dont want to know

Get your ass.s off my thread. Did i specifically ask you to come here? Bad girl cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Carp101: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
julie8:
First of all, I'll say insecurity. Most guys who do not believe in themselves will do anything to make sure that their pallies do not progress above them, including romantuc relationships. They are so much afraid to be left behind. I hate insecure guys.
yeah insecurity. i guess he doesn't feel good about himself and hence wants to make his follow guy unhappy. i was flowing very well and the chick was smiling when i was talking to her. when exactly is lovers day?
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Frankenstein: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
OP, did you lie to the girl?
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Carp101: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Melahou:

But he's still your guy...
It's one of those things...

Jst tell him how you feel about thewhole parole and you guys should settle with some bottles
ok but man if you were there yesterday, you would definitely be angry. i told ok she's left and he's happy, right? it's ok. life is not like that.
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by yhusiee(f): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Uuuuhm, der r a lot of tyns wrng wt ur story, if I may say.
First, u invited a girl av neva met b4 2 come join u on a table u were sharin wv ur frnds(disrespectful in both ways). Ur nt a srs chyker.
Second, u blame ur frnd 4 makin a comment (wch I am sure was a joke) dt drove d gurl away n u tnk u will neva c her again bcs of dt. Dznt she hv a cell fone numba? y didnt u collect d numba n call her l8r on 2 straighten tyns out? Ur nt a srs chyker
Third, u exude so much lack of confidence. R u even a man. A very bad, ugly, poor, short guy can get any woman he wants if he has enuf confidence, bu u my frnd, u lack confidence. Dats y u will neva gt d knd of girl u want. You r nt a srs chyker.
Fourth; stop blaming urself, tk responsibility and b a srs chyker

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Carp101: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Frankenstein:
OP, did you lie to the girl?
no i didn't.
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Carp101: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
yhusiee:
Uuuuhm, der r a lot of tyns wrng wt ur story, if I may say.
First, u invited a girl av neva met b4 2 come join u on a table u were sharin wv ur frnds(disrespectful in both ways). Ur nt a srs chyker.
Second, u blame ur frnd 4 makin a comment (wch I am sure was a joke) dt drove d gurl away n u tnk u will neva c her again bcs of dt. Dznt she hv a cell fone numba? y didnt u collect d numba n call her l8r on 2 straighten tyns out? Ur nt a srs chyker
Third, u exude so much lack of confidence. R u even a man. A very bad, ugly, poor, short guy can get any woman he wants if he has enuf confidence, bu u my frnd, u lack confidence. Dats y u will neva gt d knd of girl u want. You r nt a srs chyker.
Fourth; stop blaming urself, tk responsibility and b a srs chyker
What are you talking about? A cool gurl whom I politely asked to sit down with me for a few minutes and I was about rounding off to collect her number before my friend struck? I am not the kind of guy who goes for a girl's number without talking to her first and making her feel me.

Try to understand how good flow gets a guy a good babe.
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Carp101: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Princecalm:
Overtaking is allowed in the game, but your friend did it in a wrong way. Perhaps he also had interest in the girl and you approching her really pained him if not i don't see any reason why he should do such.

Pls reframe your topic, you should put "are" instead of "is"
Have done that. tx!
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by ivyT(f): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
guy go find another babe joor sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by iceberylin(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Single babes be like....
ivyT:
guy go find another babe joor sad
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by 2dice(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Carp101:
I was with a friend yesterday, while we were drinking and watching Chelsea Vs Man City match, a girl who came to buy something greeted me very well and showed some signs that she's interested in me. And I asked if she was in a hurry to go, she said "not really" and I needed a responsible female friend? cool

Asked the madam to bring a chair for her. She sat down and I offered her a drink. In the process of talking to her, she asked If I had a gf? I said no. And also asked If I was new here? I said yes. And when she asked me the kind of girl that I like. In my mind, I was happy because this is a green light question. My friend became very jealous and said I was lying and she shouldn't mind me.

I was so pained. The girl later stood and left. She wasn't really happy. Even the madam, that is the owner of shop became very disappointed and said my friend wasn't a cool guy and that she hasn't seen me with a girl before.

Now, I have told my friend to stop calling me and also stop coming to my house. He's not a good friend.

The question now, is why do some guys get jealous of seeing their follow guy talk to a pretty girl? Why? Why? Can anyone tell me? This guy has really spoiled my show. I'm not sure if I will meet that girl again, even if I do, I'm afraid she'll ignore me.
hmnnn
because of an unknown Girl you wanna dismiss your friend...
N.B : Your game isn't tight enoff..next time follow the Girl and make sure you Got her contact
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Juicysam(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Shey u want to end friendship with ur real guy just because of common pu*sy!??guy go and reconcile with ur guy jare.girls many like insects.u win some you lose some
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Carp101: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
2dice:

hmnnn
because of an unknown Girl you wanna dismiss your friend...
N.B : Your game isn't tight enoff..next time follow the Girl and make sure you Got her contact
Hahahaha, my game is not tight? Have we met before? Lol, do not say what you don't know.
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by 2dice(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Carp101:
Hahahaha, my game is not tight? Have we met before? Lol, do not say what you don't know.
bro if your Game is/was tight..
We wont be having this convo..
Happi nu month &
God Bless
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by cozy7(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Those kinda guys lack self esteem, they can't approach a lady n they won't let u do so, bcoz they're reserving her for themselves wen they become confident enough.

My advice is to play your game behind such frds. But wen not possible like in this case, step aside with d lady!
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Princecalm(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Carp101:
Have done that. tx!
u 'ar welcome
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by Melahou(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Carp101:
ok but man if you were there yesterday, you would definitely be angry. i told ok she's left and he's happy, right? it's ok. life is not like that.

Man i feel you...am sure he wnt do it nxt tym
Re: Why Are Guys So Jealous? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
sexyseun:

Ah swear yhu be real Kill Joy angry

Instead to calm the guy down with beta advice

Yhu con dhey box am with dis kain tok

You wicked shaaashaaa grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Romantic Holiday Ever!! / This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number / Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.