Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson (2443 Views)

Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Ify Yvonne And Chris Madu: The Instagram Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by wudpeka(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson has fired a shot at Nigerian men by declaring that they are the biggest liars in the continent.

Yvonne, 29, told Genevieve Magazine when she was asked about when her next relationship will come. She said ” I don’t know yet. I can’t say I want a Nigerian, or a Gambian or a Cameroonian. When it happens, it happens. But Nigerian men can lie. Nigerian guys can lie for the whole of Africa. They will come with all the lies because they know that women respond to the things they hear. The lies are just so crazy. And I’m not some 19 year-old who just wants to have fun. I’m not in that place anymore. So I’m taking my time to get it right.”

http://tiwasblog.co/2015/09/yvonne-nelson-says-nigerian-men-are-the-biggest-liars-in-africa-as-she-finds-new-love/
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by vikyno(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
hmmm. OK o. You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Kenndall: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lamentations of a frustrated ghanian actress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kai! Iyanya don draw all the oil wey dey Yvonne punny oh..

Nigerian men badding since 1530AD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Lovexme(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
She just ddnt say that...... She must be totally screwed
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Whizzcute(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
After dem don fvck you finish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by daben1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eeeyaa... Because Iyanya do her strong thing... Well, if you think so, go and hug transformer then

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by fejikudz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Brb
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by muhyeenisce(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Itz IYANYA o nananana

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by damilareoye: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
is that so. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by nosky4(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
pains
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Maybe Iyanya and Ice prince promised her marriage grin
She's still hurting
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!! I thought we will see some of her lewd pictures angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Tallesty1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
But the guy told you that all he wanted was your waist nah.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eyya pele,yvonne take heart
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by 2dice(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
iyanya .... Ice-prince and co ... Do show am Pepper ... *NaijaGuysRocks*
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
She didn't say they were the biggest liars in Africa, rather that they can lie for the whole of Africa, which is true

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Precious91(m): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmm.You date the wrong ones and you complain.BTW she who has never sinned should cast the first stone.Moreso,if you point a finger at someone,the rest are pointing back at you.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Batman123: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
1bkaye:
She didn't say they were the biggest liars in Africa, rather that they can lie for the whole of Africa, which is true
Unfortunately comprehension is a big problem for some folks.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Batman123: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
At least she has learnt her lesson now. I doubt she will ever date a Nigerian again. Ghanaian women and Nigerian men are a bad combo and it often does not last. Most of the Ghanaian females I know who dated Nigerian men always end up the same way. They just don't treat them right
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by JiggamanGh: 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Men with small dicks tend to lie. Iyanya told her he was packing only to find out he was just like any other Nigerian. Average at best

Nigerians disappointing women everyday grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by onila(f): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Men with small dicks tend to lie. Iyanya told her he was packing only to find out he was just like any other Nigerian. Average at best

Nigerians disappointing women everyday grin angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 12, 2015
Yes we lie with dignity ma'am which is still better than opening legs for every Dick and Harry only to claim Virgin Mary after.

Imagine this akwuna Lekpa insulting us angry
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by tuffgongjo(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Myopic.
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by MrsChima(f): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2015
(Pressing the like button)
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by gamaliel121(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2015
Inyanya don format her brain now..!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by immortalvoices(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2015
Painment....Lol

Inyanya why grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are The Biggest Liars In Africa- Yvonne Nelson by nov19(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Nyanya! Representing the association of Badboyz in naija. Bigup Bro...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics / Please Help She Knows No Boundaries!!! / Hilarious!! When You Went To A Wedding You Are Not Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.