Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,871 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack (18114 Views)

Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Brightology2(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
K
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by cole265(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Weldon Nigerian army and the civilian JTF. I for come join una and try my little skill, .....but I just marry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Samueldo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
A good news to start the New month RIP to the civilians who lost their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by appini: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bad news again for Buhari. Now, he will know that GEJ is not a clueless commander-in-chief.

6 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Randerl:
A Lizard in Nigeria Can Never Be A Crocodile In USA. God Bless The NA.
may the thunder that fired EBOLA into Nigeria, fire
you to Liberia and Sudan
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by rozayx5(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Okoro2015:
I see disappointment on the face of many.

LRNZH you mean grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by watchindelta(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
But these ppl get mind oh! If nah me I for don leave there since aba. Before stray bullet Will finished them undecided even all this can affect the fight with boko boiz cool
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by texalux(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yes. Ooooooo our army don turn. Spartacus.....................! Kill dem alllllllllllllllllllll. Kudos to our president Ebola jonathan! Oh sowie wrong speling!

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by idupaul: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Great news .. Now dats 500 dead terrorist that won't cause any problems again..God bless the boys of Nigerian Army and Elements of Civilian JTF

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by meforyou1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
rozayx5:

LRNZH you mean grin grin grin grin
that bafoon can never show face in a thread like this. Stoopid janjaweedean

3 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by nzeadachie: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Spactacle(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kudos to our military..

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by asadike(f): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Rip to d innocent dead. Many thks to d combined millitary and civillian JTF una well done. Maiduguri will b great again.

5 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by soldierdollar(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by meforyou1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
The Nigerian Army should not let those bokohaari boys to flee. They should pursue them to pits of hell and smoke them out like rats that they are and shoot all of them to death with pork-laden bullets

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by luvinhubby(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Great
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Redoil: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tolexander:
to God be the glory!

Another sunday attack on Maiduguri repelled.
Next week sunday attack won't be successful.
ile ife boy at least try and praise our soldiers for once

2 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Tolexander: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Redoil:
ile ife boy at least try and praise our soldiers for once
epo pupa, i don hear.

2 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by cromz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
san316:
This is impressive. I pray for a day when all these nonsense will stop.

Long live Born state
Long live Nigeria.
Said GMB 2015
all u do is salute gej what of the soliders who are fighting the war

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by vicog2014(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
this is terrible, is it the right time to prove or worth @ GEJ... I'm not in support of any party but I know God Almighty will choose for us a better leader. One love Nigeria
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by hedonistic: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
For how long will the Military continue this defensive approach of sitting back and waiting for the terrorists to attack before repelling them and then wait for the next attack. Why not be proactive instead by taking the battle to them where ever it is they are domiciled?

2 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by eazysally: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Great GEJ....
He is the Man of the people.
Vote PDP

must u keep peeing in ur pantss!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by babasanti: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
The nigerian army has exterminated Boko Haram rather than give praise to the army nd GEJ some blind/dumb apc supporters are still here mentioning buhari to finish boko haram. Tell Buhari no vacancy in aso rock . GEJ til 2025

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by babasanti: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
babasanti:
The nigerian army has exterminated Boko Haram rather than give praise to the army and GEJ some blind/dumb apc supporters are still here mentioning buhari to finish boko haram. Tell Buhari no vacancy in aso rock . GEJ til 2025

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by yakbauer: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Alhamdulillah, may Allah grant the military victory over these terrorists, thank d military, and Civilian JTF for their resilience, but I wish they'd move from defending cities to be on d offensive...

2 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by missionmex(m): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
They will continue to fail in Jesus Name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by donheg(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
R.I.P to the victims and may God Almighty by His name 'THE-PEACE' restore peace to that land (Ameen)..

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by 360command: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
God bless Nigeria, God bless the military. I love Nigeria no b small but the way the govt treat its people is sickening. If any country of the world is experiencing such boko haram crises, by now they would have reach the commercial hub of the countrys capital... Let us look at ISIS, al shabab, al quaeda, toureg rebel, C.A.R rebels etc... We have seen how this people started from their region and how they gained entrance in their countrys capital.. Unlike Nigeria, for over 5years, boko haram has been trying to penetrate into the capital of nigeria(abuja or lagos) but not possible due to our indomitable military who has repelled them from attacking other than the 3 state(maidugri,yobe,...) boko haram still strive in.

The Nigerian military is the best in West Africa, Africa and the world. Despite the fact that Nigerian military has been infiltrated by some group of bad eggs, but I know that the bad eggs would be fished out... It might be slow but I see a pleasant future in the military...

Note: I did not put SAI Buhari or GEJ till... Just to get cheap likes... I stand for a true Nigeria, a true political party, a true leader... I can't live in a dark world no more, let's kick away bad politicians who brings in bad eggs into out public sector...

5 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Victory is ours!

#GEJ2019

4 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by DesChyko: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Read these excerpts carefully
1. Many other persons were said to have been injured when another bomb was fired by the military jet near Giwa barracks.

About 7 persons were killed in a house near Moduganari Street where the Air Force jet fighting the Boko Haram terrorists dropped a bomb.

many civilians were reportedly killed by stray bullets and Air Force jet bombings.

Now, you are reading these while some are mourning their lost loved ones in their homes. If you are one of those berating Jonathan for not going in hard on the Boko Haram, I hope you can see why caution must be excercised.
The people who died are citizens like you are, but you have spared them no consideration. You have failed to see some have properties and families in their ancestral homelands that these insurgents are raiding.
If you still hold GEJ in contempt for being unwilling to hasten the extermination of these insurgents, your patriotism is in question.

4 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Khd95(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
500 z 2 small na

Anihilate dem,let em go on xtinction grin

NA oya chop Knocles,,,,,bottle of vodka nd gulder 2 ye all dat fired shots against dos bastard

AF pls make sure u r accuate wen nxt ye r dwopin bomb on em.......meanwhile I we recomend a more hard drink 4 ye so dat u can soar higher dan anytin dat evr flew in d air

Wen BH boys qo finish sef.....abi make dem pour siren into da territorie ni....bt dis mumu int.comm qo dy shout GENOCIDE...mtsheew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Refineries To Pay Into Federation Account From 2016 – Kachikwu / Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Gubernatorial Race / Subsidy Removal: PPPRA Pegs Naira At N298/$ For Fuel Imports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.