Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack (18125 Views)

Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by 2kris(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
500 dead?

Good figure. Not bad for a day's work.
many people on nairaland no go happy with wetin u postcheesy
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by tit(f): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
sahaliereporters,
what is the latest from Maiduguri?
HAVE BOKO HARAM KILLED 1 MILLION PEOPLE THERE?
Is there black flag flying from the LG headquarters?

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by uchesino(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
adamskutty:
.hehe!

So i am first to comment self and i didn't even know. grin

I booked space since 4pm and i am just realizing now? grin

Hahahaha!

All i have to say is sai buhari. grin
sai ur yash FOOL
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Livinusc(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank God ,thanks the goodness, kudos to our gallant troops & the collective effort of d combined forces, gradually we shall conquer them & there will be evalasting peace again in d North east.

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by adamskutty(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
uchesino:
sai ur yash FOOL
deranged bastard with canoe shaped head. grin
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Ekestar(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Great GEJ....
He is the Man of the people.
Vote PDP

Vote GEJ
Goodluck deserve our vote, the man is working to protect us from this blood suckers. One thing I am sure is that darkness will never over power light. We the GEJites belong to light.

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by nzeadachie: 2:17am On Feb 02, 2015
hedonistic:
For how long will the Military continue this defensive approach of sitting back and waiting for the terrorists to attack before repelling them and then wait for the next attack. Why not be proactive instead by taking the battle to them where ever it is they are domiciled?
BUT THOSE PEOPLE THEY'RE KILLING ARE COWARDS THEY CAN NOT GIVE THE SOLDIERS INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE THEY ARE, THEY PREFER TO DIE IN SILENT

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by nzeadachie: 2:20am On Feb 02, 2015
yakbauer:
Alhamdulillah, may Allah grant the military victory over these terrorists, thank d military, and Civilian JTF for their resilience, but I wish they'd move from defending cities to be on d offensive...
I HATE TO HEAR THOSE SPEAKING IN TONGUES IT'S BOMB ALERT(Alhamdulillah)
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by nzeadachie: 2:30am On Feb 02, 2015
babasanti:
Very soon hay pee cee(apc) will soon come out with their lie lie version of this story and either claim boko haram killed 500 nigerian soldiers and 2,000 civilians . Haters it is GEJ till 2025.
THAT'S THE KIND OF NEWS COMING FROM SHARIA REPOTERS

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by nzeadachie: 2:34am On Feb 02, 2015
enomakos:
why are we always defending,we shall be attacking their camps

kudos nigerian army
SUPPORTED ANYBODY THAT STILL LIVE IN ANY PLACE CONQUARED BY BOKO HARAM IS BOKO HARAM, THEY SHOULD STRIKE THOSE PLACES BY AIR AND KILL EVERYTHING THERE BOTH COWS, CHICKENS AND GOATS
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by nzeadachie: 2:45am On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
sahaliereporters,
what is the latest from Maiduguri?
HAVE BOKO HARAM KILLED 1 MILLION PEOPLE THERE?
Is there black flag flying from the LG headquarters?
HELP ME ASK THEM

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by uchesino(m): 5:08am On Feb 02, 2015
adamskutty:
northern castrated hungry Goat
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by adamskutty(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2015
uchesino:
northern castrated hungry Goat
hahaha! This shit got me cracking my ribs.

Look at a Biafra cannibal talking about hunger. grin

My shoe is even worth more than ur whole cannibal family, u warthog faced buffoon. grin
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by steeve123(m): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2015
The Menance of Boko Haram is becoming an issue for debate by all seeking political office, can we have this parties unite after the election and bring their ideas to gether and fight this cancerious problem. my question has alway been if the success figures provide by the military are correct then BH is like a nation that exist somewhere, because the more the soldiers kill the insurgent the more they multiply.

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by uchesino(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2015
adamskutty:
hahaha! This shit got me cracking my ribs.

Look at a Biafra cannibal talking about hunger. grin

My shoe is even worth more than ur whole cannibal family, u warthog faced buffoon. grin
lolz once a monkey is always a monkey, frustrated mad dirty dog waitin 2 kill @least 4 seven bottilicious virgins hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by uchesino(m): 9:22am On Feb 02, 2015
adamskutty:
ehyaaa poor lil mumu, go get a life fooooooooooooool
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by adamskutty(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
uchesino:
lolz once a monkey a
Stop laughing like someone under the influence of chilled monkey pee, u soulless septic psycopathic clodhopper. grin

U burnt skin charcant with zig zag head, i will gladly maul that madness out of ur coconut brain u red necked, mushie eating ape. grin
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by adamskutty(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
uchesino:
ehyaaa poor lil mumu, go get a life fooooooooooooool
stfu u son of a reknowed Biafra herbalist in lagos. grin

U have no right whatsoever to type were me (ur master) types. grin

U need to be tied to a truck and drag across the cactus filled wasteland of ur zoo for this offencd u just committed. grin

Infa t, having the audacity to reply ur owner u malnourished baboon, ur limbs and all bodly oarts should be cut and given to the dogs to feed on. grin

I spit on u disgusting creature. grin
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by VoteWisely: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by enomakos(m): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote
author=nzeadachie post=30345783] SUPPORTED ANYBODY THAT STILL LIVE IN
ANY PLACE CONQUARED BY BOKO HARAM IS BOKO HARAM, THEY SHOULD STRIKE
THOSE PLACES BY AIR AND KILL EVERYTHING THERE BOTH COWS, CHICKENS AND
GOATS[/quote]agreed collateral damage is ok in time of war
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by uchesino(m): 1:37am On Feb 03, 2015
adamskutty:
stfu u son of a reknowed Biafra herbalist in lagos. grin

U have no right whatsoever to type were me (ur master) types. grin

U need to be tied to a truck and drag across the cactus filled wasteland of ur zoo for this offencd u just committed. grin

Infa t, having the audacity to reply ur owner u malnourished baboon, ur limbs and all bodly oarts should be cut and given to the dogs to feed on. grin

I spit on u disgusting creature. grin
hahahahaha only 4 one person lolz 4 ur mind I don kill dis guy, mumu castrated hungry dirty mad dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Plans To Sponsor Protests Against President Buhari's Visit To Ogoni - Apc / Ikpeazu Tax Clearance Is Not Fake! - Abia IRS Says / VAT: FIRS’ Exclusive List Push Suffers Setback At NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.