Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack (18127 Views)

Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Soldiers, Civilian JTF Clash In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by meresse: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
mr president have bn avoiding to really fight boko haram because of civilians, but the bad eggs of nigeria were using it against him, mr presisedent has fear of God and concience . may God bless him.
Gej till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by senerio: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
otijah:
You investigate critically, you will see that Most affected victims are civillians not even BokoHaram, believe me
dirty mind will neva allow you think to right haterz

3 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by tit(f): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
what is APC strategy wrt Maiduguri?
Where they hoping NA would melt away once they show face?
Or were they really planning on investing the town and forcing the NA into urban warfare?

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by kedd2014(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
[/color]
otijah:
You investigate critically, you will see that Most affected victims are civillians not even BokoHaram, believe me

I agree with you, bt come to think of it,, what are civilians doing when they knw that
an attack is going on?? Yet that's d time for them to be watching the gun-battle...
I used to hear stray-bullet killings in d US, surprised that stray bullet killings is now in Nigeria.

I think staying indoors n probably staying low(lying down) atleast till all d shooting subsides will go a long way to curb 'stray-bullet killings' esp for civilians..

Happy New Month

3 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Nonsoco80(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Okoro2015:
I see disappointment on the face of many.
I see it too.. Many APC e-touts will not be happy with this news. GEJ TILL 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Mowire: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Glory be to the Most High God
Kudos to the men of the Nigerian armed Forces and the Civilian-JTF for this superlative performance.

3 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by babamadiba(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
I'm very happy with this development. I never knew the Nigerian army and other security agents could be dis active. Where have they been?

2 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by invincible007(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
God never fails... N.A will never lose a war. We still remain Africa super power grin

3 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by babasanti: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Very soon hay pee cee(apc) will soon come out with their lie lie version of this story and either claim boko haram killed 500 nigerian soldiers and 2,000 civilians . Haters it is GEJ till 2025.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by jdbrasco(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Well done our gallant soldier. Support our troops support GEJ. Thaz d norm all over ther world.

4 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by simdam500(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by enomakos(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
why are we always defending,we shall be attacking their camps

kudos nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by makazona(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
adaoshi:
500 wasted. are they ants that will never finish.
i think what our gallant soldiers need to do now is to find away of attacking instead of defending.

maybe they are using maiduguri as a bait to draw d BH guys out.i cant say much cz BH dy nairaland listening

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Schematics: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Northerners are paying the prize for nurturing and harboring Islamic terrorists..

5 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Abhay031: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
The attack sounded damn close. I was already reasoning entering our dam.
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by callmenow: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
APC are cursing their luck. Why can't buhari show patriotism by calling his boys to order. Why is it that buhari believes he will win by seizing Maidugiri? Even his fellow non waec graduates can tell him that without parting with any cow. Those who make peaceful election impossible will enjoy a violent election. We the silent majority are watching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by papaejima1: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
cole265:
Weldon Nigerian army and the civilian JTF. I for come join una and try my little skill, .....but I just marry grin grin grin
Chai why you marry so quick nah?
NA is missing you terribly!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by mega13(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
chronique:
Where are those shameless nairaland idiots who said this morning that our soldiers were cowards and that it's only the chadian soldiers that have been performing? They said we should see if the outcome of the BH attack today,won't expose the weakness of the Nigerian army. I guess now that our forces have given a good account of themselves,those sons and daughters of the devil can now go and bury their heads in shame. Kudos to the Nigerian army,the Nigerian airforce and the civilian JTF who defended the city of Maiduguri. God bless you all. And lastly,God bless the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. May god give you strength and wisdom to rule Nigeria for as long as He wishes. I'm so happy to hear this good news.
Kudos for all your observations, pls lets nt forget the Nigeria mopol $ the police Aunti Bomb Squad who are in front line of the battle to secure a better Nigeria.
Long live Nigeria!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Mbediogu(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
otijah:

Were they cut off or encircled? Any civilian living within the war zone has explanations to make. What they get is what they deserve. Dont blame GEJ or GMB this time.
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by duni04(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
We'll soon get to the point where there won't be any space left to bury the dead. Too much blood flowing in the North east. When are they going to stop feeding the ground with blood and maggots?
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Good job gallant troops. smiley

RIP to the innocent lives lost cry

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by ManUtdholic: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank you Jehovah I am that I am glory adoration to u for once again putting enemies to shame (on ground and online)
Thanks for making their month started on a bad note
Thanks u once more
To all our men putting their life online GOD will reward u ”salute to d realest men living"

Rip to the civilians "adieu"
God bless Nigeria
God bless REAL Nigerians
God bless our gallant men

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by teufelein(f): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
The zoo nigerian army is absolutely completely and to a stretched extended degree ineffectively incapcitated; why repelling, defending and withdrawal? the army should be in offensive, acting, pursuing and wiping out...in germany we call it blitzkrieg; pursue, kill and wipe out everything on your way until the enemy is reduced to a zero level. infact the zoo nigerian army is no military organisation rather i'll define the army as hunting bunch of hunters...

ps: [size=13pt]the army should delist every yoruba person...this people are not meant for a real tough war/battle; cowardice is the word![/size]
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Afritop(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
But why should the military allow them surround maiduguri in the first place. The situation now is that the military are on the defensive while boko haram are doing the attacking
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by maanma: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thank you three in one God. This victory shall continue untill peace returns back to those states IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gud to hear

Now u c d reason y GEJ had to apply all means necessary b4 resorting to total crackdown.. D civilian casualties sustained 4rm combined air Nd ground attacks esp in a habitable area is usually alarming.. Buh wat can we do..

Kudos to d army Nd air force

Mr President is d first truly Democratic President dis nation has had in yeeeeeaaaaarrrs

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by onimcee1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
otijah:
no sir, an eye-witness confirmed dat more than 500 of d insurgents really died.

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
so y cnt u com n fight urslf n kill boko haram?
Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Good news

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Wuna(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
God, help Nigeria to win this war.

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Wuna(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Good news[b]Good news[/b]Good news
The best news.

1 Like

Re: Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack by Unclerukus: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
" They fled leaving ammunitions". Ok, so you mean with all the oil money, Nigeria can't afford surveillance drones that can silently tail them to their hideouts where the Air force can shell Them? Even the shambisa situation needs drones,not necessarily wasting the lives of our soldiers,drones lead first attack and the soldiers go in to clean up the perimeter,ground troops are last wave of attack, what is wrong with the decision makers and military heads in this government? Is it naivety in military tactics or some government officials truly are boko haram sympathisers. A BIG SHAME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu / NERC: Discos To Pay For Rejecting Electricity / Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.