Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate (594 Views)

Asian Bank, AIIB, Appoints Okonjo-Iweala To Advisory Panel / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
As reported in the Premium Times, the Ex-Governor of Central Bank, Charles Soludo has humbly challenged the Minister of Finance, and Coordinating Minister of Economy to a National Debate on the current status of the Nation's Economy.
He wanted the debate to come up between now and 12th of February.
Check the Premium Time for details........
Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Soludo needs to calm down and move on

In whose interest is this fight?

I know that GEJ mistreated Soludo in Anambra politics but there is no need for this madness

Buhari Presidency is not in anyone interest
Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by macklef(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:

I know that GEJ mistreated Soludo in Anambra politics but there is ni need for this madness

You call this madness? I dont care if no one wins the election. This kinda debate to me is even more important than the election debate of GeJ n GMB.

This will be a very very educative debate. Two acclaimed economic warlords going head to head.
Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by Skako(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Haa soludo want to expose this woman yans

sai buhari as pro-jonathan shouted in kaduna compaign
Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by basisop(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
mikeansy:

I know that GEJ mistreated Soludo in Anambra politics but there is ni need for this madness

Where were you when FG tried to rewrite history by calling him names? This debate is on the economy and will be in the interest of you and I, the Elites and the Masses, the local and international communities.
Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by Firmjudge(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bush meat done catch the hunter. I am so interested
Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by clevvermind(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
na woman body you won take show your power abi?
Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by johninhos(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
okonjo wahala wud def win
Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by Trailblazer1(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
This man seriously needs NOI's job.

Maybe he's hoping on buhari.

Wishful thinking is allowed.
Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by nwafuluozoh: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Haba! He can't call for a debate and also pick the date. Why is he in a hurry to impress Buhari and APC? Is he that broke? Maybe he thinks they will win and make him Economic advisor. He better goes and publishes an Economics text book because no hope for APC o.
The hustle is real and tight o.

1 Like

Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Why Pro-GEJ always against and fault good development? The economy of Nigeria has gone from worse to worst yet we ain't much concerned.
A Dollar is now N215! We need to know the reasons for the dying economy for God's sake!!!
Everything is not politics and shouldn't be handle with sentiment. Soludo is a Professional on the field and he's ready to debate the Main Economy Gladiator of this current administration to the benefit of the masses.
Enough of cluelessness pls!!!
Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by Vicotex(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Soludo go and die.
He dey take style dey beg for JOB
Re: GBAM: Soludo Challenges Okonjo-iweala To An Economic Dabate by swtdrms(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2015
I thnk i support this debate than the presidential debate, its either FG agrees to this debate then we move on to the presidential debate as well or else no debate at all

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander: Gej, Nigerian Army, Chadian Army & Nairalanders / Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhar / Reason The APC Is Releasing The Audio At This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.