Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia (1468 Views)

Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* / Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? / Help! I Have A Wonderful Girlfriend But I'm Lusting After Another Woman... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pls this is really a serious matter but the fact is, I have fear of getting married, this issue of long term commitment really pisses me off. I know it may sound weird but I tend to run away fem places Where marriage is being discussed. I develop nausea and excessive sweating sometimes. One big problem is that am the first and only son of my parents and I don't know how my mom would react when I tell her. pls I need advice
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Here comes another attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by delishpot: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

grin
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
bro am Serious
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Chazzyboy: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
danyel09:
Pls this is really a serious matter but the fact is, I have fear of getting married, this issue of long term commitment really pisses me off. I know it may sound weird but I tend to run away fem places Where marriage is being discussed. I develop nausea and excessive sweating sometimes. One big problem is that am the first and only son of my parents and I don't know how my mom would react when I tell her. pls I need advice
u choose to be single forever?
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
danyel09:
bro am Serious
Legend of the Attention_Seeker

1 Like

Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chazzyboy:
u choose to be single forever?
a baby mama will do, but d marriage tin doea not want to click
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Mubbyleey(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
ChaII sOmE NaIja GuYs GeT pRoBleMs ShaAa...

PLs alWays KiPP Ya ProB tO yA SeF
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by ronald4lif(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
I don't know how old or mature you are and I am not in anyway trying to berate your age or maturity. But I think with time you will overcome your fears and worries over marital union. By the time you approach a certain age, maturity and some great sense of responsibility you will start seeing things differently. Just like every woman, most men equally want to have a child of their own, someone to look after them when they aged and inherit the family name after they must have left the world. And more importantly, having children from a broken home, in this case baby mama or an unrecognised marital institution, is hardly the best option, hence men get married. Like I pointed out at first, when you get to these stages of life your mentality towards marriage is likely to change. Just give it some time
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Legend of the Attention_Seeker
its a pity u not mature, I'll jxt ignore u ret@rD
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
I don't know how old or mature you are and I am not in anyway trying to berate your age or maturity. But I think with time you will overcome your fears and worries over marital union. By the time you approach a certain age, maturity and some great sense of responsibility you will start seeing things differently. Just like every woman, most men equally want to have a child of their own, someone to look after them when they aged and inherit the family name after they must have left the world. And more importantly, having children from a broken home, in this case baby mama or an unrecognised marital institution, is hardly the best option, hence men get married. Like I pointed out at first, when you get to these stages of life your mentality towards marriage is likely to change. Just give it some time
tanx bro, I hope it works
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by ronald4lif(m): 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
danyel09:
tanx bro, I hope it works

You are welcome bro. Hopefully it will. But I also have to admit marriage is beginning to get scary every day. With the rates of divorce and seeing young children from a divorce home who are the major victims of their parents split, and many other issues marriage scares a lot of people. It appears marriage now has deviated from what it use to be, like love and two people who really want to be together than to a union of individual parochial interest. Once this interest are not mets, there's trouble and most cases separation and divorce comes in. One can only pray they meet the right person made for them
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by passionate88: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
danyel09:
a baby mama will do, but d marriage tin doea not want to click
Then go for it.. Baby mama is not that frowned upon in Nigeria
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
danyel09:
its a pity u not mature, I'll jxt ignore u ret@rD
only retards resort to insults
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
danyel09:
Wat u need is maturity, wit time u wuld get there there's no need rushing.
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Sanchez01: 7:24am On Feb 02, 2015
danyel09:
It's a pity you're going through this but it's somewhat expected for someone who is defined by the bolded. It seems you're still strongly tied to your mum and that explains why you're more concerned about how she'll react. Give it some time, read books on relationships and commitments and take a personal step to be the man you're short oof smiley
Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2015
Sanchez01:

It's a pity you're going through this but it's somewhat expected for someone who is defined by the bolded. It seems you're still strongly tied to your mum and that explains why you're more concerned about how she'll react. Give it some time, read books on relationships and commitments and take a personal step to be the man you're short oof smiley
Truely I don't know how to thank u guyz enough, uv bin really helpful

Now I know nairaland still got some sensible people

1 Like

Re: Help !!!!! I Have Gamophobia by Sanchez01: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
danyel09:
Truely I don't know how to thank u guyz enough, uv bin really helpful

Now I know nairaland still got some sensible people
Lolz... Nairaland is not that bad. You're welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Back To Her House After Hearing This? / When A Girl Is In Love / Interesting Photos: Pregnant Naya Rivera And Husband Take A Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.