Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? (1465 Views)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Do You Think A Guy Can Actually Be Faithful In A Long Distance Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by misreal(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Please what is the best gift to give to my lover dis val.she is far from me.
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Eberex(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
misreal:

This is what should make front page jare. I'm in the same boat as you bro
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Tapout(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
a measuring tape....lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just kidding...get her something cool she gets to use or see everyday .. (a golden tooth brush would do grin)

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Horlartunes: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
My baby far from me too buh am getting her teddy bear or #whatyasay
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Eberex(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
the best gift is going over to see her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by kowema(f): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
Flight ticket grin grin grin
Recharge Card
Data bundle

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by misreal(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Eberex:
the best gift is going over to see her
hmmmmm..nice
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by LewisO: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Go see her, and if she's not anxious to see u. I think she don't deserve your gift, she's a leech!
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Kimmo(f): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Options include:

1. Nokia torchlight.
Reason: Battery life is almost inexhaustible. You can talk for hours.

FYI, if you know what's good for you, support it with beta fone oh e.g. iPhone 6, one of the newer Samsung Galaxies etc

2. A pretty dress.
Reason: She'll think of you whenever she wears, or intends to wear it.

3. Nightie. Not the sexy kind oh. One that's comfortable to sleep in, possibly in different colours with funny sleep related cartoons or comics on it.
Reason: Same as Number 2 above. If your girl thinks about you before going to bed, all the better for you!
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by LydiaBI(f): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
please get her what she desires if it's affordable, distance doesn't really matter.
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Eberex(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
LydiaBI:
please get her what she desires if it's affordable, distance doesn't really matter.

I'll pretend you are my girl. Tell me, what do you desire?
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by moswags: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
moneygram ref. no.
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by justmag(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tapout:
a measuring tape....lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just kidding...get her something cool she gets to use or see everyday .. (a golden tooth brush would do grin)

lmaoo...@ measuring tape.
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Edwardhead(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Recharge card or account stuff
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Boland(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Flight ticket grin grin grin
Recharge Card
Data bundle
Lol... Recharge card should be enough.....lol... lmao @ data bundle...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Words of encouragement.

Atleast after a long talk u still whisper that powerful word into his or her ears. "I love you bae"
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Odunharry(m): 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
lovely text msg,
send a parcel,
talk on phone for hrs,
if both of u are free skype too
love poem
airtime

just give each other attention that day and dnt 4get to deposit some cash in his/her acct b4 dat day

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by gracile(f): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Send her a loveletter u wrote with ur hand, its old-fashioned buh its romantic, u can also enclose somin inside wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Eberex(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2015
LydiaBI:

well she aint giving me answers. Asked me to think of something and at the same time think of what she should get for me too.
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by LydiaBI(f): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Eberex:

well she aint giving me answers. Asked me to think of something and at the same time think of what she should get for me too.

Lol,I didn't say you should ask her oga! She's right not to have given you answers on what she desires cause you're suppose to know being her "man". i Wish you good luck in your "thinking" wink
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by LydiaBI(f): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2015
Eberex:

I'll pretend you are my girl. Tell me, what do you desire?

My man!
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Eberex(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2015
LydiaBI:

Lol,I didn't say you should ask her oga! She's right not to have given you answers on what she desires cause you're suppose to know being her "man". i Wish you good luck in your "thinking" wink

Like you dont know how you people think undecided
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by LydiaBI(f): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Eberex:

Like you dont know how you people think undecided

Hehehehe,see me see wahala o! Oya do your thing and buy her nothing lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Tymax(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2015
gracile:
Send her a loveletter u wrote with ur hand, its old-fashioned buh its romantic, u can also enclose somin inside wink
angry So the letter is not enough.
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Eberex(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2015
LydiaBI:

Hehehehe,see me see wahala o! Oya do your thing and buy her nothing lipsrsealed

Oh! so are you telling me if your bf ask you what you'd like for Val, you'll tell him to get you anything? hmm......na so you go talk for here
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by LydiaBI(f): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Eberex:

Oh! so are you telling me if your bf ask you what you'd like for Val, you'll tell him to get you anything? hmm......na so you go talk for here

From my responses you should know my man wouldn't ask me what gift I desire or he should get for me at any time #HeKnows. Perhaps,whatever he gets me should be extremely appreciated #NoBeTask
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Eberex(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
LydiaBI:

From my responses you should know my man wouldn't ask me what gift I desire or he should get for me at any time #HeKnows. Perhaps,whatever he gets me should be extremely appreciated #NoBeTask

I don hear o!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by misreal(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmmmmm..nice responses..
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by Rama24(f): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
misreal:

I personally don't think its a must to give her something.... Just make her know how u feel about her throughout the year and valentines day will be like any other normal day for u both...
#i stand corrected!
Re: What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover?? by misreal(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2015
Rama24:

I personally don't think its a must to give her something.... Just make her know how u feel about her throughout the year and valentines day will be like any other normal day for u both...
#i stand corrected!
you don't stand corrected,u just nailed it.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Screenshot Of A Msg A Guy Sent To His Girl (PHOTO) / 11 Things that Make a Man Attractive to Women. / All Of Me(cover) By EMODEEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.