Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,544 members, 7,840,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl (1225 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl by Calebosko(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
somtimes it work depending on the average of fish brain the girl in question excibit, you try being real and true to a girl and u find urself remaining a virgin,never gona get laid,while ur friend is changing girls like raper,no wonder they call it wife material,12 yards, if u are nice and real u are on the friend zone,but ones u join d train,it changes like magic. Here are the lies,

1. pretending to come from a rich home, (true life story) av been trying to get this girl for so long,she told me she had a boyfriend,that am not her type,n since i love her so much i keep caling, but she never pik my calls. just a litle moment i fortunately got d oportunity to chart with her,i told her i dont want her to be my girl since she already got a guy, that i just want her to cum with me to my vila,that my father want to declear for my vila his intrest to run for the house of asembly post, that i wil like her to join in d preparation like cooking etc, and my mom is a nurse that she wil only join on the exact day
now shes" been calling me 9 tyms a day and i finaly got into her house of asembly (pant) before my father did.

2.Political Apointment, i just head a guy faking call to his girlfriend that APC presidential candidate(buhari) want them to help him in forming a secreat group in preparation for the elections" dirty game, that they wil be paid 1milion each, and this is a guy i know that does not even got contact with a comon local govement chaiman,but her girl belive, feed,bleep,n love him.

3.Forming celebrity.
one of my friend, just because he had 1 song that u cant even find on google, has been bleeping so many girls,saying that he is a celeb,he got 3 tracts, and that the VC gave him a new contract to perform in the next student week,i was like what the fu*k, what kind of brain have some girls,

4.Forming lecturers boy. the lecturer that handle EDU 123 is my friend,he always gave me d exam script to mark since he is very busy,i can help u sort so many courses if u agree to be my girl,my father relate with the HOD, etc WTF.

5. Borowing a car, if u driving on a bugati veyron u can av any girl u want,and guys will pay and rent this flashy cars just to get intto the pant of ladies, and it mostly work for them,

have u ever found out that ur guy lied to you,av u ever use any other step to get into the house of asembly?,state it here lets discourse.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl by mumumugu(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2015
Only works for village girls

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Not in this 21st century again...cos ladies don JA too much to fall for those things grin
Re: Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl by martinsblinks(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2015
No 4 got me laughing
Re: Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl by iceberylin(m): 12:21am On Feb 02, 2015
The ones weh dh annoy me na those weh dh rent car angry
Re: Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 02, 2015
grincheesy what of some ladies you tell you are a twin and just that lie will turn them on and leave them burning.

another lie you tell a Girl you meet in a music studio, 'I will prepare your album, I am the producer here... 'right there in the studio you will tear her pant and dash her boxers '
Re: Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Calebosko:
somtimes it work depending on the average of fish brain the girl in question excibit, you try being real and true to a girl and u find urself remaining a virgin,never gona get laid,while ur friend is changing girls like raper,no wonder they call it wife material,12 yards, if u are nice and real u are on the friend zone,but ones u join d train,it changes like magic. Here are the lies,

1. pretending to come from a rich home, (true life story) av been trying to get this girl for so long,she told me she had a boyfriend,that am not her type,n since i love her so much i keep caling, but she never pik my calls. just a litle moment i fortunately got d oportunity to chart with her,i told her i dont want her to be my girl since she already got a guy, that i just want her to cum with me to my vila,that my father want to declear for my vila his intrest to run for the house of asembly post, that i wil like her to join in d preparation like cooking etc, and my mom is a nurse that she wil only join on the exact day
now shes" been calling me 9 tyms a day and i finaly got into her house of asembly (pant) before my father did.

2.Political Apointment, i just head a guy faking call to his girlfriend that APC presidential candidate(buhari) want them to help him in forming a secreat group in preparation for the elections" dirty game, that they wil be paid 1milion each, and this is a guy i know that does not even got contact with a comon local govement chaiman,but her girl belive, feed,bleep,n love him.

3.Forming celebrity.
one of my friend, just because he had 1 song that u cant even find on google, has been bleeping so many girls,saying that he is a celeb,he got 3 tracts, and that the VC gave him a new contract to perform in the next student week,i was like what the fu*k, what kind of brain have some girls,

4.Forming lecturers boy. the lecturer that handle EDU 123 is my friend,he always gave me d exam script to mark since he is very busy,i can help u sort so many courses if u agree to be my girl,my father relate with the HOD, etc WTF.

5. Borowing a car, if u driving on a bugati veyron u can av any girl u want,and guys will pay and rent this flashy cars just to get intto the pant of ladies, and it mostly work for them,

have u ever found out that ur guy lied to you,av u ever use any other step to get into the house of asembly?,state it here lets discourse.

nigerian girls love men who lie and when you lie with swag dem go love u even more grin grin
I agree with this post a 100 percent grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl by JahzaraAde(f): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2015
TBH, if as a lady you know your worth, and the immense value you can add to any man lucky enough to court you, money and power won't be the principle reasons for you initiatiating a courtship. Talkless of succumbing to sex.

That's belittling.
Re: Top 5 Lies Guys Lie Just To Get Into The Pant Of A Girl by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2015
JahzaraAde:
TBH, if as a lady you know your worth, and the immense value you can add to any man lucky enough to court you, money and power won't be the principle reasons for you initiatiating a courtship. Talkless of succumbing to sex.

That's belittling.
Kikiokiki! Nice try.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Most Important To You In Life(pics) / wow see something / Best Cleaning Services Provider In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.