Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign (27284 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by rozayx5(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2015
the illiterate hates a free press cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Kennywills7(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2015
So dis man wants to b president? Already showing signs of a tyrant that he is!! its obvious dis man can not take or endure all d insults and condemnation gej has received
If dis man ever becomes a president in dis country (which is impossible) i guess some of his supporters will b locked up for insulting him when things start messing up

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by PapiWata: 7:34am On Feb 02, 2015
rozayx5:
the illiterate hates a free press cheesy grin cheesy grin

Yes sir, and if only Bokko Hari could read up to the kindergarten level, he could chit his pants at what the press has to say with respect to his demonic exploits past and present.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by PapiWata: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2015
joseph1832:
The documentary was a total attack on Buhari's person, if it was aired against GEJ, we'll be hearing something different from Rhino Omokri and Okupe!.

I believe the appropriate authority should take decisive action against the media houses responsible. Although I don't see them doing anything against the NTA because its own by the government!.

Please pack your chit and go live in North Korea, you dumb ffuck, for that is where you can worship the Dear Leader to your heart's content, given that you are evidently very confused about the VITAL role of a FREE AND UNFETTERED press in the context of a true democracy.

Goodbye sir, and please do write us from your new home in North Korea, where there is NO press to muzzle.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Orunto: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2015
He has started bungling. When did AIT and NTA become Ogedengbe, Owoh &co? This virus will kill GEJ if it wins this election.
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2015
This man will strangle the press.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by eluquenson(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2015
By the time Buhari is elected, we will revoke the license of these partisan stations.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by victorazy(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Stvpid man u still have this ur do or die habit, na so u wan come rule us? God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Jesusloveyou: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2015
calebo101:
Hmmm, na wa. He never win e don start to gag the press already. I hope Nigeria does not turn into North Korea soon.

May God see us through.
so,this is d same press gag u saTANiod are shouting about in 1984,when somebody apply law and seek court for d right thing to be done.get ur head examine,is febuhari 14.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by holatin(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Is that how Buhari intends to rule? Muzzling of the press smh
shut da fvck up, how silly do you saTANist think, buhari or no buhari ow will you feel if someone try to spoil your image, you will allow him go free abi ?

God why do our youth think like animal dis days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by joseph1832(m): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2015
PapiWata:

Please pack your chit and go live in North Korea, you dumb ffuck, for that is where you can worship the Dear Leader to your heart's content, given that you are evidently very confused about the VITAL role of a FREE AND UNFETTERED press in the context of a true democracy.

Goodbye sir, and please do write us from your new home in North Korea, where there is NO press to muzzle.
And I believe your smart a$s has never heard of the words slander and libel eh?. You are truly a clueless f^^k!. So free and unfettered press means once person must be assassinated right?. Imagine the dumbness being displayed by you!. I bet your dumb self has never heard of the words I use. Asswipe!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Ebubemg(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2015
They will also sanction Tvc, Sahara reporters,osun defender, premium times

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by intergral(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2015
tit:

what will buhari regime do?
what will the tyrant do?
take people to bar beach?
something dey worry you for head.

dont he know the way to court if he feels he has been slandered?
you people just like trouble.
are you alive when buhari was head of state?.........
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by holatin(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2015
Kennywills7:
So dis man wants to b president? Already showing signs of a tyrant that he is!! its obvious dis man can not take or endure all d insults and condemnation gej has received
If dis man ever becomes a president in dis country (which is impossible) i guess some of his supporters will b locked up for insulting him when things start messing up
are you dis dumb, so dragging someone name in the mud is right ?

stop thinking like a fool.
will yo let me go scot free if I try to tarnish your image on TV,radio and on net.
speak the truth no matter where your loyalty lies
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Richard6(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2015
He hasnt become the president yet and he has already started tyranny, what happens wen he becomes the president? If buhari were to be GEJ, am sure all these people who have criticised GEJ includin himself would have been in jail. We dont need such man abeg, we need freedom and democratic man.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by phransix147(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Adetula1:
mumu man.he should instead call for the sanction of waec for telling the truth also.instead of him to be rehearsing his expo note for his debate Dr GEJ.

AdeMUNtula welldone... Justifying the Mumu in u! Kip it up!
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Kingspin(m): 8:02am On Feb 02, 2015
Then the newspapers and internet should be sanctioned too. Buhari has not be talking sense to Nigerians it the various media houses are doing the campaign for him. Buhari has benefited so much from the media. If u have a good record then tell us ur past while in government.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by naijanaso: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2015
eleko1:
sad Who'll caution those animals?We all knw that AIT,NTA,DSS,police are arms of PDP/anti pipu.BUHARI shouldn't bother bout the slandering of his person.It is written,No weapon fashion against BUHARI shall prosper/and every tongue that rises against him in judgement is already broken.They are defeated.Una propaganda no go work.Sai BUHARI cool

Go and sleep. Is there any part of that documentary that is forged or framed? Mention it let's see. If Buhari doesn't like it, then let him publicly apologize to all Nigerians for his Tyrantic and inhumane treatment he meted out to Nigerians during his rather wicked reign as head of state. Blind bat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by zekki: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Adetula1:
mumu man.he should instead call for the sanction of waec for telling the truth also.instead of him to be rehearsing his expo note for his debate Dr GEJ.
Can you call your father mumu. am sure u can.
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by caprini1: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2015
joseph1832:
The documentary was a total attack on Buhari's person, if it was aired against GEJ, we'll be hearing something different from Rhino Omokri and Okupe!.

I believe the appropriate authority should take decisive action against the media houses responsible. Although I don't see them doing anything against the NTA because its own by the government!.
Really? The abuse ,disrespect ,mockery and taunting Goodluck,his wife and children have been made to pass through in the hands of the media even before the election campaigns is nothing compared to what Buhari is worried about,freedom of speech is freedom of speech ,he should go to court if he feels wronged.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Bekwarra(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2015
So it can be painful to him? I've always said it, Buhari cannot take half of what APC haul at Jonathan. Like a contributor in Nigerian Tribune wrote "Moreover, Nigerians can take it for granted that if President Goodluck Jonathan was the one caught in a certificate scandal Lai Mohammed and the APC leadership would have been on every media channel in Nigeria and even beyond; he would have issued several press statements everyday demanding not only the president's resignation but his prosecution"

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by korel9: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2015
He should point to one that isn't true undecided

Anofia like him angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Kennywills7(m): 8:08am On Feb 02, 2015
holatin:
are you dis dumb, so dragging someone name in the mud is right ?

stop thinking like a fool.
will yo let me go scot free if I try to tarnish your image on TV,radio and on net.
speak the truth no matter where your loyalty lies
Gej's name has bn drag through dat lane several times by d media e.g sahara reporters
so wot are u saying?
D most insulted president is gej and d medium used is d social media
Has goodluck come for ur neck?
U hv insulted d person of d president more times than i can remember
Is it in ur blood to insult people?
So anyone against d tyranny of ur master is a fool?
Grow up bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by waternogeteneny: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2015
FASHOLA IS A THIEF.. TINUBU IS A THIEF...BUHARI IS A LIAR...BUHARI LIED UNDER OATH SAYS MUCH ABOUT HIS INTEGRITY

BUHARI SHOW US UR CERTIFICATE

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Champele(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2015
Freedom of speech O!. Satan go behind us.i no want person wey go ban nairaland O! GEJ till all dictators die.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by asadike(f): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2015
So dis man no even get endurance for body? That means nairaland is also in trouble if dis man wins.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by anonimi: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2015
elantraceey:
I hope they have proof that it's not fabricated else i pity for them if ever Buhari wins .

Me sef I join you to pity them and ALL of us if the daft & dumb old pensioner wins as it means bye bye to little freedoms such as this Nairaland forum.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026914_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Vote wisely!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Come May 29 when buhari is sworn in as president so many govt officials will bite their fingers

Sai Buhari
Before he is sworn in, latest upto May 29, there would be mass exodus led by Ayo Fayose.
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Missy89(f): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2015
so many dumb idiots on this thread
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Truckpusher(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2015
He has not even won the election and he's already asking for sanctions on TV stations...smh

Jonathan is purely a democrat because despite all the smear campaign and personal insults from different analysts,government critics and self styled online activists he never for once called for any form of sanctions or engage in any form of witchhunting .

GEJ TILL 2019 WE CAN'T AFFORD TO GO BACKWARD AGAIN.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Buhari Will Succeed / We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk / Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.