Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,396 members, 7,843,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign (27280 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by eleko1: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2015
I believe U reason/type this from the cesspool u call brain.!He punished Nigerians and the same Nigerians are following him around abi?Anyway,I dnt argue with a deranged kids online.U are OYO
naijanaso:

Go and sleep. Is there any part of that documentary that is forged or framed? Mention it let's see. If Buhari doesn't like it, then let him publicly apologize to all Nigerians for his Tyrantic and inhumane treatment he meted out to Nigerians during his rather wicked reign as head of state. Blind bat.
Morning make the day not night,only the lazy kid like U sleep anyhow cos u have nothing meaningful to do with Ur pathetic life.By the time U wake up from ur slumber,I'm already in my office.I nor get yo tym

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by holatin(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Kennywills7:

Bro don't mention obj here cos he is one of people dat cause d problems we are facing as a country!
One i realize is dat gej is receiving all d blame for d failures of our past leaders
Buhari has not bn insulted d way u guys rain insults on Gej
Bro learn to construct ur words without insulting d president
If u can't respect d president at least respect his office
U can say ur mind without insults

the only mistake obj cause is imposing GEJ on us
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by HARMYMY(f): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2015
I support GMB to take d case to court of law... Because their is different btw criticism and defamation !

I wonder what the sponsors of the fabricated documentary has AIMS are?

I support Right and Truthful criticism but why false accusation?

Politicians don't need to CONFUSE VOTERS, we are entitle to OUR RIGHT, we only NEED to be convince.

Instead of them to Tell us why we should
vote for their party and not why we shouldn't vote for one party

Politics are meant for the mature Mind and not a do or die affairs.
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by zyonpendrahgon: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2015
i ll laugh after febuari 14, cos this man would fail woefully. online polls can win elections for you oga. military man, u no go expand your horizon. After all these years, its still economy and corruption and no clear cut measure to help this dying nation.
PDP will win this election, just for one reason. Corruption in the APC blinded them to notice if they can use fashola and perphaps and underdog from igboland or middle belt. they wouldnt have bothered on boycotting election debates now.
if only we can vote out both major parties out, this string pulling dictators would have a hard time deceiving us, but we are gullible like little kids.
God help us all. i really wish an ex military learned man would rule this country again, but what i m seeing now.
serxly is not good enof.
GEJ till an honest man, manages to reach d top.
BTW, who saw d rep for HOPE party on NTA, dat party needs hope before sharing it to us.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by DuchessLily(f): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2015
All of una wey just dey shout GEJ! Buhari , dey give una selves headache...how many of una get PVC How many of una go vote??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Hahahahaha Buhari is a failure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by HugeMac: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2015
smarthG:
Buhari can only win 59% in Lagos but that's not enough to become a president. Even his nothern fellows know his wickedness he couldn't do anything for the North when he had the opportunity, what has changed now? He is only coming to expunge the freedom of speach clause from the constitution, it won't work.
he won't see 20% , U think lagos is kano? GEJ is wining lagos with a land slide , forget media hype

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by joseph1832(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2015
caprini1:
Respect is reciprocal my brother....My religion teaches me to pray for those in authority,and I do so whoever it is.If I start running Fashola down for example,I don't think Posterity will allow me enjoy Lagos so much as I have done,For now GEJ is the president,and I pray and wish him well,even though I didn't vote for him(was not in the country then) and trust me,the government favours me and my career...there are laws of nature...when a first son disrespects his father,the second son surely get the inheritance.Americans are always saying" God bless America.....and we all queue for their Visa,is it that they don't have internal issues? They do! But they know they have to wish the leadership and the county well,and irrespective of the abominations that comes out of that country,everyone wants to visit there....Love Nigeria and pray for the leader even if he is from Koma village.
Stop appealing to my emotion. Your religion "teaches you to be respectful"... Is your religion the accepted religion of the human race?.
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by hubreality(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Come May 29 when buhari is sworn in as president so many govt officials will bite their fingers

Sai Buhari

Unfortunately for him, he's perpetually unelectable! He'll definitely cry again for losing. A man who will ban the media or jail people for freedom of speech. Loser!

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by PapiWata: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Hahahahaha Buhari is a failure
'

Na really waaa for the loser-man Bokko Hari. So-so vex no dey let am sleep for night, no dey let am chop for afternoon,

Seed how as him body dry like bonga-fish. Upon all the money when him teef, common to siddon chop food, he no fit ha ha ha.

Dem never flog am yet, but he don dey cry ALREADY, dey narrate, dey complain, dey shout say him go jail dem all.

Buhari don FAIL already, and referee never even blow whistle to start election. Na God go solder than Mumu-hari him dirty yansh ha ha ha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by PedroJP(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Thought they said he brings change. Dictator Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by mathskill: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2015
he never win election he don dey sanction

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Bluepamex: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Come May 29 when buhari is sworn in as president so many govt officials will bite their fingers

Sai Buhari
Abeg Wake up from that malaria infected dream

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by joeyekembele: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2015
Just a presidential candidate, Buhari wants the freedom of the press denied by sanctioning. If he wins what becomes the fate of the pressmen? Outright proscription I am sure. Once a dictator, always a dictator.
BUHARI, WHERE IS YOUR CERTIFICATES?
Do not utter any word anymore until you show your certificate and prove that you are qualified.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by johnnyblakes(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
alaoeri:

Be honest to yourself, is that documentary criticism or slandering? abi uno sabi the different between the two.
but the things shown were true na,history no dey lie

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Hahahaha boko haram buhari is an illiterate. .........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by PapiWata: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2015
mathskill:
It simply means u and your friends dont hv the brains to differrentiate btw propaganda and a well researched documentary. Gabbaje in gabbaje out. No intellctual capacity to analyse information.

When you return to kindergarten in the company of Bokko Hari the terror gang leader, one of the spellings that you will be ordered to write on the blackboard 200 times as DAILY punishment, will be the world "GARBAGE".

Once you have mastered that very difficult and confusing spelling, you will be asked to write the words "tyrant", "loser", terrorist" and of course "illiterate", until you are blue in the face. Then, inevitably, you will FAIL the course, and be asked to REPEAT kindergarten again, and again, and again, just like your Weeping General and terrorist gang leader has been cursed to repeat his election toilet runs over and over again, until the end of all time, or until the 150 cows come home, whichever comes first.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by mayowaakinyemi: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Why should they be sanctioned, what made the documentary an attack on his person; they were merely stating true history and giving awareness to Nigerians who never had the privilege to study history. the only thing Buhari has the right to do is to sue them for slander which will be impossible because everything stated were true and to be frank, calling for their sanctioning only tells us what he would do if he gets power, he never called for the sanctioning of those painting GEJ black, his friends in Leadership and Thisday news papers who are in his party have been doing this but GEJ who had all the power never attempted to do what he are asking for, given a choice between North Korea and Nigeria, I will choose Nigeria any time and honestly, what I see Buhari doing if he get power is to transform Nigeria to North Korea #NO2Buhari #GEJ4Naija #GEJ4Naija_u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Bluepamex: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2015
gratiaeo:
If Buhari were GEJ Sahara reporter, premium time etc would have been a thing of the past. Why did Buhari hate criticism?
Walai if that coup plotter mistakenly become president of fulani,he will shut down any newspaper and tv station that criticise him.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by sapientia(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Am not suprised.. Actually I have been expecting this.....

Nyways.. He did it before. Muzzling of the press? I bet he will also repeal the FOI Act. A dictator can never change.

Some of the greatest achievements of Boris Yeltsin which made Russians love him was 'press freedom and religious tolerance' and i guess we wont have it with GMB.

If Nigerians make this mistake.. I pity them.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by PapiWata: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2015
joeyekembele:
Just a presidential candidate, Buhari wants the freedom of the press denied by sanctioning. If he wins what becomes the fate of the pressmen? Outright proscription I am sure. Once a dictator, always a dictator.
[size=16pt]BUHARI, Wey YA CERTIFICATE?[/size]
Do not utter any word anymore until you show your certificate and prove that you are qualified.

Ha ha ha ha ha you are too mean to the expired tyrant, dude. You know how easily Bokko Harri breaks down and gets to WEEPING, yet you have no pity on that mass-murdering bastard.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by 3kay945(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2015
obamartins:
That documentary is hitting GMB badly, I have a couple of friends who were supporting Buhari blindly but after seeing the documentary, I heard comments like "this guy naa demon o" "Haa! This guy is a bastard" "kai! This man is evil" "the guy naa scam" and so on. From the same friends and even more people I knew were undecided b4 they saw the documentary. GMB will do everything to stop that documentary which nothing but the truth.
How many are those your friends They won't be missed.
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by drey076(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2015
I have not seen what can stop buhari from winning except God dat knows d end from d beginning. Those campaign are only allowing buhari to gain more popularity....
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
i wonder how he thinks.

Funnily, Cambridge had consented to buharis result.That was why PDP became mute.The armless lawyer that went to court will forever remain in court.
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2015
hmmmm Nigerians vote right, either u want sanctions or be in bondage? for those alive during those period,u know d truth & for those that were yet to be conceived at that time,ask your elders or parents for d truth & make your decision. NIGERIA SHALL KNOW PEACE & PROGRESS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by PapiWata: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2015
drey076:
I have not seen what can stop buhari from winning except God dat knows d end from d beginning. Those campaign are only allowing buhari to gain more popularity....

Oh yes, just as shouting that you want to be a rich man, 7 times per day, will result in 10 million dollars materializing in your bank account.

I am heading over to your house with my skunk smoking apparatus as we speak. so please don't be stingy with that good chit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by Bluepamex: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2015
obamartins:
That documentary is hitting GMB badly, I have a couple of friends who were supporting Buhari blindly but after seeing the documentary, I heard comments like "this guy naa demon o" "Haa! This guy is a bastard" "kai! This man is evil" "the guy naa scam" and so on. From the same friends and even more people I knew were undecided b4 they saw the documentary. GMB will do everything to stop that documentary which nothing but the truth.
Even me and my friends we were shock to our marrow after watching it twice,another friend of mine call me from Gboko Benue state by 9pm and said I should tune to Ait and watch a beast called Buhari on rampage.
Re: Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign by omenka(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2015
obamartins:
You didn't pay attention. I think your friends were referring to your fa**er.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Confronts BDC Operators In Abuja (video) / Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Finally Prophet T.B Joshua Announce The Coming Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.