Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (9343 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
tunrybabe:
Av read all ur comments. And I agree that av been foolish, can't believe this is happening to me. Am I dreaming? I already promised God and d unborn baby that I won't commit abortion, if not d preg is just 3 weeks. Iv learnt my lesson. Thanks to all cry
To dose that tried to mail me, d mail addy isn't functioning now, u can get me on . I need ur sincere advice plsssssssssssssssssssssss.

First thing please take your number off
Secondly what are your Plans now that a baby is on the way?

Thirdly what kind of advice do you need? How to cope as a single mother or how to get the man to love you?

4 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by preciousswett: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:
I SHAKE MY HEAD FOR YOU.

You're seeing the obvious signs that he's a user and doesn't like to deal with responsibility yet you're pushing yourself into him more and more and crying tears of joy because he came back to you when he heard you got a job.

With all these happenings and his American wife palaver and all his attitude, if he proposes marriage to you now, you will still jump for joy and come back few weeks later to NL with more stories that touch.

Idi funny my sister.
E na tupuruwa onu. Let her stay there and keep on deceiving herself. It's obvious the has never loved her.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
tunrybabe:
Am writing this with a heavy and sorrowful heart, I need ur advice on wat next to do. To summarize my story, I met dis cute and handsome guy in his place of work over a year ago, precisely late 2013. After askn me out and since I wasn't into any relationship, I accepted and we got started. It was as if I av never dated before, I loved, cherished and respected him so much to a fault. I did everytin he wanted. But in turn, he was very strict and harsh on me. I would beg him to visit, despite the fact that I was the one calling him. He seldomly calls. He never allowed me visit him, giving excuses like he was scotting with a friend, months passed and it went on like dat, some times I get frustrated and feels like quiting, but I wouldn't just be able to do so. One day I decided to check him up on facebook, cos we weren't friends on fb. I discovered he had a wife and a son abroad. I asked him if he had any issue or if he was married, he denied and told me he wasn't married. Despite d fact dat I knew he was lying, I still continued with him. In short it was a hell of a time with him. To cut d long story short, he came crying to me one day that a woman abroad had a baby for him, which was supposed to be an arrange marriage in other for him to get his citizenship. And one tin led to d oda and d woman got pregnant and gave birth to a baby. He told me d lady collected a huge sum of money from him cos of d deal. He said wat is more surprising is d fact that d lady wanted to eat her cake and av it. Meaning she was interested in actually marrying him. According to his story, he wouldn't marry such a lady, since den, shes been in d UK with d child. After all, I continued with him, I forgot to chip it in that am a graduate from a Nigerian University and i am not workn presently. He told me point blank that not until I get a job, he wouldn't marry me. With that, I increased my hussling, after a while he made him self unavailable, I would call,n he wouldn't pick, for weeks, I decided to stop Calln him and move on. I later got a job in Lagos, and since we weren't talking, I dint inform him. A member of my church where I gave d testimony concerning my job happens to be a a colleague to my guy in their formal branch. I discovered dis woman called my guy and congratulated him concerning my job, Aldo I never knew until the my guy called me months later. I was so shocked to see his call, @ d same time I was happy, tears of joy were stripping down my cheek. Dis situation brought us together. While I continued my ordeal. Dis time he was better dan d formal, but he was still secretive and harsh, I later got a U.S visa which I told him abt. He was so glad, and d story changed. He was closer to me an we see often, I later got to know his family apartment in IB. But I never knew where he was staying. He would take me to his friends house and introduce me to them unlike before. I was contented at least I now know some pple with him. He said we would have our intro Ddec 2014, wen I got back from the states. Since den he's bin postponing it. I forgot to include it that, I discover anodda lady in Nigeria had a baby girl for him. And he said he wouldn't marry her too. That she forced d preg on him. Now I got preg, he stopped calling and changed wen he heard abt it. Someone called me some days later and was raining curses on me that am an harlot, that she has gotten all info about me. That she will deal with me. After d incidence, my guy has been misbehaving. Am so frustrated and feel like committing suicide. My preg is about 1 month old and I don't intend tampering with it.

You really need to learn to RESPECT YOURSELF!

He

- seldom called you
- didn't allow you to visit him at his place
- lied to you, didn't mention a wife and a child
- put you through hell, as you put it

and he only became nicer when you got a job and a visa and you still wanted him.

PLEASE, what masochistic tendencies make you stay in this kind of a relationship? PLEASE, don't tell me it's love because for me it's self-destruction.

So the question is NOW, why are you not able to RESPECT YOURSELF?

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by ifyalways(f): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
tunrybabe:
Av read all ur comments. And I agree that av been foolish, can't believe this is happening to me. Am I dreaming? I already promised God and d unborn baby that I won't commit abortion, if not d preg is just 3 weeks. Iv learnt my lesson. Thanks to all cry
To dose that tried to mail me, d mail addy isn't functioning now, u can get me on 0805.I need ur sincere advice plsssssssssssssssssssssss.

What's your number for? I hope this whole story is not a scam? Next thing, who's gonna adopt/ foster / buy the baby undecided

If you are for real, are you capable of taking care of this child when s/he comes, do you want the child? It's just 3 weeks, DC is an option. . .my opinion.

Make the best decision for yourself cos you'd be the one to live and deal with it. Don't forget to buy the 12 yards each of wisdom and self respect and stuff 6 yards each in your heart and head.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
ifyalways:

What's your number for? I hope this whole story is not a scam? Next thing, who's gonna adopt/ foster / buy the baby undecided

If you are for real, are you capable of taking care of this child when s/he comes, do you want the child? It's just 3 weeks, DC is an option. . .my opinion.

Make the best decision for yourself cos you'd be the one to live and deal with it. Don't forget to buy the 12 yards each of wisdom and self respect and stuff 6 yards each in your heart and head.

All the best.

The selling baby part is a twist I didn't think about. I am cracking my head wondering why the number is there, I dont get it but now considering what you wrote it might be a baby selling scam. Callers be careful oh, all you looking for babies please go through the right route dont get scammed oh
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Onegai(f): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
If she's selling the baby, let's call and locate a decent adoption home and send the baby to it. There's one in Lekki.

I mean, look at the OP. Do you seriously want her to be in charge of something else's life? I mean, think of the potential damage she will inflict on that child and then the child grows up and marries your own kid (so you can have a share of the madness).

I think we should help her find an adoption agency. OP, there is a private orphanage in Oniru, do a closed adoption.

Being a single mum is hard and you don't sound cut out for it. No-one will judge you for wanting to give this child a better life.

Where are social workers, let this lady identify where she stays and let them contact her to arrange a legal adoption. It's much better this way. For all, before this turns into a scam or a story 20 years later of a bad childhood.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Abi o. I dnt get the posting of her number. What is she trying to achieve by posting it? For people to call her and join the pity party? All the comments here aint enough for her or what. Op is looking for someone who will tell her what she wants to hear. I wasnt lying when i said that her type dnt listen to advice. Well until she opens up on what she really wants.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Onegai:
If she's selling the baby, let's call and locate a decent adoption home and send the baby to it. There's one in Lekki.
I mean, look at the OP. Do you seriously want her to be in charge of something else's life? I mean, think of the potential damage she will inflict on that child and then the child grows up and marries your own kid (so you can have a share of the madness).
I think we should help her find an adoption agency. OP, there is a private orphanage in Oniru, do a closed adoption.
Being a single mum is hard and you don't sound cut out for it. No-one will judge you for wanting to give this child a better life.
Where are social workers, let this lady identify where she stays and let them contact her to arrange a legal adoption. It's much better this way. For all, before this turns into a scam or a story 20 years later of a bad childhood.

If she wants to sell the baby my dear all this wont change her mind
It is a well organised scam, girl posts says she has been abandoned with pregnancy, people call convince her not to abort negotiate to keep the baby, sells to 3 or 4 people take their money and when its time for baby kasala bursts I have handled a case like this before.

Baby factories have been shut down baby selling people had to find other means hence the use of the internet.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Onegai(f): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
@Aisha2 wow, didn't know things had gotten that bad. Thanks for the heads up. I believe no-one should call the OP. Everyone here has said all there is to say, seriously there's no future with that guy (and if the OP is still holding out hope that we all have brillaint ideas for how to keep this man around, well...sad
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by bukatyne(f): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:
I SHAKE MY HEAD FOR YOU.

You're seeing the obvious signs that he's a user and doesn't like to deal with responsibility yet you're pushing yourself into him more and more and crying tears of joy because he came back to you when he heard you got a job.

With all these happenings and his American wife palaver and all his attitude, if he proposes marriage to you now, you will still jump for joy and come back few weeks later to NL with more stories that touch.

Idi funny my sister.

I honestly do not get the OP

If the bobo did not show the signs, we would say he is deceitful. The guy showed who he really is and she is saying he changed?

To what really?
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Onegai:
@Aisha2 wow, didn't know things had gotten that bad. Thanks for the heads up. I believe no-one should call the OP. Everyone here has said all there is to say, seriously there's no future with that guy (and if the OP is still holding out hope that we all have brillaint ideas for how to keep this man around, well...sad
People will call my dear lol. The poster knows what she/he is looking for hence the refusal to answer any questions or respond directly to any advice. As she /he has talked about American visa when callers call he/she will tell them she can't travel with the baby and will be far away not disturbing them and people will fall. Its like wonder banks no matter how much you warn against scams people will still " try their luck"

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by bukatyne(f): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
tunrybabe:
Am writing this with a heavy and sorrowful heart, I need ur advice on wat next to do. To summarize my story, I met dis cute and handsome guy in his place of work over a year ago, precisely late 2013. After askn me out and since I wasn't into any relationship, I accepted and we got started. It was as if I av never dated before, I loved, cherished and respected him so much to a fault. I did everytin he wanted. But in turn, he was very strict and harsh on me. I would beg him to visit, despite the fact that I was the one calling him. He seldomly calls. He never allowed me visit him, giving excuses like he was scotting with a friend, months passed and it went on like dat, some times I get frustrated and feels like quiting, but I wouldn't just be able to do so. One day I decided to check him up on facebook, cos we weren't friends on fb. I discovered he had a wife and a son abroad. I asked him if he had any issue or if he was married, he denied and told me he wasn't married. Despite d fact dat I knew he was lying, I still continued with him. In short it was a hell of a time with him. To cut d long story short, he came crying to me one day that a woman abroad had a baby for him, which was supposed to be an arrange marriage in other for him to get his citizenship. And one tin led to d oda and d woman got pregnant and gave birth to a baby. He told me d lady collected a huge sum of money from him cos of d deal. He said wat is more surprising is d fact that d lady wanted to eat her cake and av it. Meaning she was interested in actually marrying him. According to his story, he wouldn't marry such a lady, since den, shes been in d UK with d child. After all, I continued with him, I forgot to chip it in that am a graduate from a Nigerian University and i am not workn presently. He told me point blank that not until I get a job, he wouldn't marry me. With that, I increased my hussling, after a while he made him self unavailable, I would call,n he wouldn't pick, for weeks, I decided to stop Calln him and move on. I later got a job in Lagos, and since we weren't talking, I dint inform him. A member of my church where I gave d testimony concerning my job happens to be a a colleague to my guy in their formal branch. I discovered dis woman called my guy and congratulated him concerning my job, Aldo I never knew until the my guy called me months later. I was so shocked to see his call, @ d same time I was happy, tears of joy were stripping down my cheek. Dis situation brought us together. While I continued my ordeal. Dis time he was better dan d formal, but he was still secretive and harsh, I later got a U.S visa which I told him abt. He was so glad, and d story changed. He was closer to me an we see often, I later got to know his family apartment in IB. But I never knew where he was staying. He would take me to his friends house and introduce me to them unlike before. I was contented at least I now know some pple with him. He said we would have our intro Ddec 2014, wen I got back from the states. Since den he's bin postponing it. I forgot to include it that, I discover anodda lady in Nigeria had a baby girl for him. And he said he wouldn't marry her too. That she forced d preg on him. Now I got preg, he stopped calling and changed wen he heard abt it. Someone called me some days later and was raining curses on me that am an harlot, that she has gotten all info about me. That she will deal with me. After d incidence, my guy has been misbehaving. Am so frustrated and feel like committing suicide. My preg is about 1 month old and I don't intend tampering with it.

OP,

What do you want?

Your bobo obviously has a family abroad and babymamas scattered all over undecided

What do you want from him?

1. Divorce his wife and marry you;
2. Marry you as a second wife(if he doesnot have others);
3. Acknowledge you as one of his official babymamas?

What do you want?
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

She had a child coming. You can try by telling her what to do to get her life together.

Stop beating a dead horse. I wonder what you people get from insulting people online? She has erred, she has made decisions that are not totally smart, deal with it. Only the future matters now.

She's just one month gone. Op if I were you I would av solve this problem without coming to nl. This guy doesn't love u and you are pregnant for him and you are happy to announce it here.
If you were my sis I know what to do since you're not I wish you safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by UjSizzle(f): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

That in itself is stewpid
Having kids scattered around means the chances of them succeeding is far lower than the average nuclear family kids coupled with the fact that the father bond will be missing

It is even better he marries them under one roof
I don't imagine he's looking for filial bonds. You know how Cockerels shag, deposit sperm and run off in search of the next hen? Well, that's a cockerel over there.

The desire to spread the seed overrules common sense.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
bukatyne:

OP,
What do you want?
Your bobo obviously has a family abroad and babymamas scattered all over undecided
What do you want from him?
1. Divorce his wife and marry you;
2. Marry you as a second wife(if he doesnot have others);
3. Acknowledge you as one of his official babymamas?
What do you want?

Lol call her/ him and ask these questions, poster no go gree answer here he/ she don leave number for page 2
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by jaybee3(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

I don't imagine he's looking for filial bonds. You know how Cockerels shag, deposit sperm and run off in search of the next hen? Well, that's a cockerel over there.

Choi choi choi, you must have listened attentively during biology lessons
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Vyolet(f): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Wow,this is the best story so far,OP,you are a strong woman,so confident and secure,you are the true definition of woman,the exact type the society cheers.. grin

Seems the advice here are on deaf ears,please do note;

This is my advice: call that number again and warn the other woman threatening you. Tell her you will kill her if she dares you,go to babalawo and open a case file on her head,once you receive salary,forward to the babalawo's account instantly,if you have gold jewelries,sell them too and use them for strong charm,that man must marry you by force. Turn to street fighter over the man and beat up anybody afterall you need to fight for your man.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by UjSizzle(f): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
jaybee3:

Choi choi choi, you must have listened attentively during biology lessons
Favourite subject cool grin
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vyolet:
Wow,this is the best story so far,OP,you are a strong woman,so confident and secure,you are the true definition of woman,the exact type the society cheers.. grin

Seems the advice here are on deaf ears,please do note;

This is my advice: call that number again and warn the other woman threatening you. Tell her you will kill her if she dares you,go to babalawo and open a case file on her head,once you receive salary,forward to the babalawo's account instantly,if you have gold jewelries,sell them too and use them for strong charm,that man must marry you by force. Turn to street fighter over the man and beat up anybody afterall you need to fight for your man.

Thanks.

Forget everything I said take this advice, it will work like magic

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by DAMSYSTAR: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Obviously from d start u are d one pushing too hard. A guy is so secretive nd u still believe u loved him. Dats mumu oooo. Love nowadays isn't blind. Well congrat nd u should welcome urself to single mum's club. Just keep being a hard working lady nd let ur love open eyes so u won't enter anoda irresponsible man's hand.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by jaybee3(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Favourite subject cool grin
I need lesson on female anatomy. I slept through classes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by pickabeau1: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Why spread seed which will amount to nought due to inability to cater for them

Tragic
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by bellong: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
You are in for a ride....

You will get enough patronage with the phone number.. Lucky you..

Congratulations, you are now a baby momma, an achievement some ladies are dreaming to get....

Wish you could borrow brain from someone with one...

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Kassidy90(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Can one of d mods remove this shit of story....sorry dear but i dnt pity u at all, everyone act foolishly sometimes i do too but ur own foolishness na first class...and pls pls n pls dont touch the pregnancy coz dat ur certificate for graduating frm college of dumb asses undecided undecided
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
rolled:
This story is fake

I sincerely hope you're right. No one should be this daft.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
tunrybabe:
To dose that tried to mail me, d mail addy isn't functioning now, u can get me on 08052323115. I need ur sincere advice plsssssssssssssssssssssss.
I wish you gooluck dear.
3weeks pregnant for an assholee,not tied by marriage and don't know what to do about it?

Ngwanu continue.
Safe delivery. kiss

4 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:

She had a child coming. You can try by telling her what to do to get her life together.

Stop beating a dead horse. I wonder what you people get from insulting people online? She has erred, she has made decisions that are not totally smart, deal with it. Only the future matters now.
the only future there is, is being baby mama no 3. there isn't much that can be done in this situation. Op,pull a strong face and get ready for the challenges that comes with being a single mom. Thankfully u have a job,keep at it. don't even think about taking this guy seriously. I wish u d best.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by BlackLeopard(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
OP, you gon be wonderful mother, and dat baby will make up for all the asshole their father done.

Safety and strength and all the protection to you both.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by BlackLeopard(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kassidy90:
Can one of d mods remove this shit of story....sorry dear but i dnt pity u at all, everyone act foolishly sometimes i do too but ur own foolishness na first class...and pls pls n pls dont touch the pregnancy coz dat ur certificate for graduating frm college of dumb asses undecided undecided

You, fwck, shut your foolish mouth about something you know nothing about.
You never gon be a mother so either have something nice to say or hide your nasty face.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by soulglo: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
He did not change after you got pregnant. He has always been consistent in his behavior. You failed yourself.

3 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Forgive me all, but I just want to be enlightened. My question is: what's the name of the drug that people take to embolden them enough to have unprotected sex in this century of Aids?

Please, can someone tell me? Please?

4 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nigerian girls making stupid decisions since 1960....i really dont know what to say because am amazed by the op's degree of foolishness..from the story..u were even the only one in that relationship..now u went ahead to get pregnant for the same man..its your party..the decision to keep the child or not relies on u..IMO that child deserves someone with a more balanced view of life..not a lady who thinks with the fairytale concept of life she has pictured in her head!give the child up for adoption..cos u are simply mot ready to be a mother!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whose right is it to choose the Wedding location? / My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car / Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.