Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (9351 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by jaybee3(m): 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
What advice do you want is to give you ehn?

Perhaps we help you beg him to keep his willy in his boxers?

He has a commitment phobia and you need to ask yourself if you are ready to be a single mother
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by UjSizzle(f): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2015
veave:

Except its not this particular person i know... name starts with Ades--e
Still. 3 baby mamas Wow. Seems like he wants to spread his seed without the responsibility of marriage.
I tire for some men sha.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Lepetitechic(f): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2015
veave:
I know this guy. He works with glo. True or false op? Had about 3 baby mama on his case the last time i heard. And was asking another lady to get preggsie before he marries her.

Prolly trying to raise his own village
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Ikaosunwon(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Women!
Why would u go ahead be having sex with someone u are not married to? If he can get the milk for free then he doesn't need to buy the cow. (Basic fact)
Before u go into any relationship, u should define it from the onset not along the way.
Now, I think it is time to move on with ur life. No need crying over split milk.

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by jaybee3(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Still. 3 baby mamas Wow. Seems like he wants to spread his seed without the responsibility of marriage.
I tire for some men sha.
How can you tire for some men when she gladly ignored red flags?

She was on a mission albeit wrong target simples
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by zemaye: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmmmm! sad ops,i am speechless sad. But ur mumu na first class ooooo angry. So,u need a pope to talk to u,before u get sense,abi? angry
ROTFL
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by zemaye: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2015
ifyalways:
Seriously?

I don't know where they manufacture the type of fish brain ladies parading on NLD.

This Monday morning? Tufiakwa biko

BTW, the man didn't change so just stop right there with the " he practically changed" line. He didn't change nor pretend, you were simply foooolish.

See tori? Jeez! Anyway done is done. I'm sure you'd discard whatever advisory you get here the moment this guy calls you again so I won't bother offering any. However sisi, it's 2015, enter market buy yourself, 12 full yards of wisdom and self respect.
I need to buy you a drink for this grin
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2015
I wonder why girls will choose to stick to an idiotas that treat them like options mstewwwww.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by xynerise: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2015
jaybee3:

How can you tire for some men when she gladly ignored red flags?

She was on a mission albeit wrong target simples

Hunter got hunted? grin
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by zemaye: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Op
You don already do 'SME SME'
Open your eyes and acquire wisdom
No fall mugu again o!
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by rolled: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2015
This story is fake

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2015
rolled:
This story is fake

It has to be, for my sanity I choose to believe some bored teenager woke up and decided to play with our heads this Monday morning surely no woman can be this silly
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2015
tunrybabe:
Am writing this with a heavy and sorrowful heart, I need ur advice on wat next to do. To summarize my story, I met dis cute and handsome guy in his place of work over a year ago, precisely late 2013. After askn me out and since I wasn't into any relationship, I accepted and we got started. It was as if I av never dated before, I loved, cherished and respected him so much to a fault. I did everytin he wanted. But in turn, he was very strict and harsh on me. I would beg him to visit, despite the fact that I was the one calling him. He seldomly calls. He never allowed me visit him, giving excuses like he was scotting with a friend, months passed and it went on like dat, some times I get frustrated and feels like quiting, but I wouldn't just be able to do so. One day I decided to check him up on facebook, cos we weren't friends on fb. I discovered he had a wife and a son abroad. I asked him if he had any issue or if he was married, he denied and told me he wasn't married. Despite d fact dat I knew he was lying, I still continued with him. In short it was a hell of a time with him. To cut d long story short, he came crying to me one day that a woman abroad had a baby for him, which was supposed to be an arrange marriage in other for him to get his citizenship. And one tin led to d oda and d woman got pregnant and gave birth to a baby. He told me d lady collected a huge sum of money from him cos of d deal. He said wat is more surprising is d fact that d lady wanted to eat her cake and av it. Meaning she was interested in actually marrying him. According to his story, he wouldn't marry such a lady, since den, shes been in d UK with d child. After all, I continued with him, I forgot to chip it in that am a graduate from a Nigerian University and i am not workn presently. He told me point blank that not until I get a job, he wouldn't marry me. With that, I increased my hussling, after a while he made him self unavailable, I would call,n he wouldn't pick, for weeks, I decided to stop Calln him and move on. I later got a job in Lagos, and since we weren't talking, I dint inform him. A member of my church where I gave d testimony concerning my job happens to be a a colleague to my guy in their formal branch. I discovered dis woman called my guy and congratulated him concerning my job, Aldo I never knew until the my guy called me months later. I was so shocked to see his call, @ d same time I was happy, tears of joy were stripping down my cheek. Dis situation brought us together. While I continued my ordeal. Dis time he was better dan d formal, but he was still secretive and harsh, I later got a U.S visa which I told him abt. He was so glad, and d story changed. He was closer to me an we see often, I later got to know his family apartment in IB. But I never knew where he was staying. He would take me to his friends house and introduce me to them unlike before. I was contented at least I now know some pple with him. He said we would have our intro Ddec 2014, wen I got back from the states. Since den he's bin postponing it. I forgot to include it that, I discover anodda lady in Nigeria had a baby girl for him. And he said he wouldn't marry her too. That she forced d preg on him. Now I got preg, he stopped calling and changed wen he heard abt it. Someone called me some days later and was raining curses on me that am an harlot, that she has gotten all info about me. That she will deal with me. After d incidence, my guy has been misbehaving. Am so frustrated and feel like committing suicide. My preg is about 1 month old and I don't intend tampering with it.

What sort of human being are you? How can a human be this st.upid? Dnt you know that in your dealings with men, your brain must function better than your heart? Where did you see that he changed? he changed from what to what? You are not serious. All what you women keep reporting as change needs enough scrutiny and criticism. Where did you keep your brain? In his blokos?

Look at all what i bolded. obvious signs to tell you that this man needs to be dumped. Why should you have a baby for a man like this? Why? Why are you destroying your life like this? You used your two hands to destroy your life. So you will take such risk as having a baby for an irresponsible man that has shown he isnt ready for commitment then later come here and disturb us with sob stories? Who are you fooling here? What is wrong with you women sef? Must you all be at the receiving end? is there an unwritten code somewhere that says women must be at the receiving end? Why cant y'all break the jinx and stop creating pity parties for once? Haba! You knew all this yet you went ahead to have a baby for him. I have stopped wasting my precious time advising fish brained women like you because you lot never learn and never listen to advice. what you people need is criticism that will reset your brains. Now you are thinking of suicide. because of what? because of a problem you created for yourself? You must be joking!!

5 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by xynerise: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

It has to be, for my sanity I choose to believe some bored teenager woke up and decided to play with our heads this Monday morning surely no woman can be this.silly
You are wrong. Many women are this silly, trust me
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by veave(f): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Babe, just in case its this same person you are talking about. Firstly remove the word 'my guy' from your mouth. I can boldly tell you that you are on your own. He has moved on to the next candidate... if all the advices above is not enough for you, then i doubt you'd ever be wise in this world again. Ndi igbo will say, "fikwaa isaa n'anya"

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Dheartless: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2015
na wa o, what nonsense is this?
did he charm you (I mean spiritually)?
cause I don't see any reason why someone will be this ........... ( a beg am not ready to insult anyone this morning)

pleaeeeese move on with your life don't even think a second about him, and make sure you insult him like he is a piece of trash when else he calls.

if you're under spiritual control please go to mountain of fire and miracle ministry for deliverance.

what a painful pity
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Arsenate(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2015
rolled:
This story is fake
could well be real. I've seen men treat women much worse than this. I've seen ladies act much more foolish than this. I've seen ladies messed up their lives because they are in "love".
you'll be amazed at the number of fish brained girls roaming the streets of naija.

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2015
xynerise:

You are wrong. Many women are this silly, trust me

Absolutely right. Such women are a disgrace to womanhood.

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by xynerise: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Absolutely right. Such women are a disgrace to womanhood.
A lot of them really need re-orientation.

How are you dear? cool
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by echobee(f): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2015
xynerise:

Hunter got hunted? grin
Excuse me sir tongue. Wetin u dey find for here this early momo? .
Hp u see as we finish aston villa yesterday grin,dats a warning to u tongue. Tell fredoooooooooo dat tongue
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by ayando(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2015
The story is fake. I can never believe a lady will be dis stupid.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2015
xynerise:

A lot of them really need re-orientation.

How are you dear? cool

True. Not just re-orientation, an overall reseting of their brains since they are not functioning properly.

I am fine thank you and you?
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by xynerise: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2015
echobee:

Excuse me sir tongue. Wetin u dey find for here this early momo? .
Hp u see as we finish aston villa yesterday grin,dats a warning to u tongue. Tell fredoooooooooo dat tongue
You won a 16th position team and you are shinning your 98 teeth grin.

A warning to Man utd? You gotta be kidding me grin
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by xynerise: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

True. Not just re-orientation, an overall reseting of their brains since they are not functioning properly.

I am fine thank you and you?
I am fine as usual. It has been a while
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2015
I would have said its fake but for this past post, no be today the man start to carry her do mumu

obs/Vacancies / Re: A Nairalander Who Commited Suiccide by tunrybabe: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2014
This life is meant to be enjoyed to d fullest, and not kill ursef over issues like that. Am presently experiencing a heart break, will surely getover it. It's jes a matter of time. He probably didn't tink it tru. RIP to d deceased!
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Dheartless: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2015
I read your post again
I have to ask you this " ARE YOU MAD!!?"
ahn ahn!!

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by echobee(f): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Be warned angry. I ave spoken tongue. Where is fredoooooooooooooo? Mukina2,says he is in jail . Is dat true? sad shocked
xynerise:

You won a 16th position team and you are shinning your 98 teeth grin.

A warning to Man utd? You gotta be kidding me grin
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2015
xynerise:

I am fine as usual. It has been a while

Really? I've been frequent in this section though.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by LadyX(f): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Op if you are hoping that he will marry you because you're pregnant for him...sorry o! Right now he's with another girl telling her the exact things he told you...and how you tried to trap him.

It's not wise to 'trap' a man with pregnancy...I pity you because if he was not there for you when you were alone he's not going to be there for the baby.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:
I would have said its fake but for this past post, no be today the man start to carry her do mumu

obs/Vacancies / Re: A Nairalander Who Commited Suiccide by tunrybabe: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2014
This life is meant to be enjoyed to d fullest, and not kill ursef over issues like that. Am presently experiencing a heart break, will surely getover it. It's jes a matter of time. He probably didn't tink it tru. RIP to d deceased!
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

So you see that women can be this brainless? I believed the story because i have heard similar sob stories as this from other fish brained ladies. Talk about women being the architects of their own misfortune. See where she even posted that. In the job/vacancies section. This Op never sabi wetin dey worry am. I have no pity for such women any longer.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So you see that women can be this brainless? I believed the story because i have heard similar sob stories as this from other fish brained ladies. Talk about women being the architects of their own misfortune. See where she even posted that. In the job/vacancies section. This Op never sabi wetin dey worry am. I have no pity for such women any longer.

This was when she was probably looking for a job to use and win his love.
God has blessed her with a Job, God also gave her visa yet she still has zero value for herself instead of enjoying her blessings and living a happy life with what she has been given she clings on desperately to this character of a man and somehow believes she will be the " winner" let her see Annie Idibia oh after the dubai wedding shebi she is back fighting baby mamas desperately posting " happy pictures " per second on instagram to convince herself that she is happy

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2015
That guy na maradona, na 2face elder brother.

Anyway, i will advice the OP to put things straight by staying strong, pls and pls, suicide isn't an option, for you to totally share this with us on NL is a bold step. God will give u the strength to deliver safely, that man isn't your man, pls don't allow him into your life again so that he doesn't wreck you emotionally & financially. Talk to God in prayers, he sees all and knows all.

Please stay strong... All is well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Give Milk To My Five Month Old Baby / My Wife Doesn't Want To Change, I Might Cheat On Her Again. / Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.