Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (9342 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
OP the best advice I have for you is to abort the pregnancy and take time to rethink your life

You dont want to bring a child into the world with your current state of mind and I am certain the guy would deny the pregnancy from day 1

4 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by BlackLeopard(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Blackbeauty:
Nigerian girls making stupid decisions since 1960....i really dont know what to say because am amazed by the op's degree of foolishness..from the story..u were even the only one in that relationship..now u went ahead to get pregnant for the same man..its your party..the decision to keep the child or not relies on u..IMO that child deserves someone with a more balanced view of life..not a lady who thinks with the fairytale concept of life she has pictured in her head!give the child up for adoption..cos u are simply mot ready to be a mother!

Sistah, blaming her for deciding in a way she wasn't ready for isn't going to help her.
Sometimes people can have all sorts of protection and seemingly ideal relationship and still get pregnant and still get in trouble. She don't need to hear how much she failed and is not ready.

She needs to hear things can get better even with situation she's in and how to handle that pregnancy if she's keeping it, and how to live after. She needs courage and not guilt. She already is in a compromising situation and she's looking solutions. Let's not make it more difficult.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Sistah, blaming her for deciding in a way she wasn't ready for isn't going to help her.
Sometimes people can have all sorts of protection and seemingly ideal relationship and still get pregnant and still get in trouble. She don't need to hear how much she failed and is not ready.

She needs to hear things can get better even with situation she's in and how to handle that pregnancy if she's keeping it, and how to live after. She needs courage and not guilt. She already is in a compromising situation and she's looking solutions. Let's not make it more difficult.

Very nice.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Femsyn(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
tunrybabe:
Av read all ur comments. And I agree that av been foolish, can't believe this is happening to me. Am I dreaming? I already promised God and d unborn baby that I won't commit abortion, if not d preg is just 3 weeks. Iv learnt my lesson. Thanks to all cry
To dose that tried to mail me, d mail addy isn't functioning now, u can get me on 080523231**. I need ur sincere advice plsssssssssssssssssssssss.

I like the fact that you agree to have been foolish, but when are u going to get over the foolishness??

Why is your phone number up there?? Please edit that post and replace with another contact means.

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by BlackLeopard(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Driven:
Forgive me all, but I just want to be enlightened. My question is: what's the name of the drug that people take to embolden them enough to have unprotected sex in this century of Aids?

Please, can someone tell me? Please?

You're thinking anything in aphrodisiac group of substances.
But bottom line, you just don't do unprotected sex.
Especially as you said, 'in this century of AIDS'. AIDS isn't a boogeyman that will evade you by magic. It's real and it kills.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by babygirlfl: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

And that is what i do not like about women. All these sob stories are what scare single ladies away making marriage look horrible. This is why when a woman relates a sob story of how her boyfriend/husband supposedly 'changed', one needs to ask questions as to what sort of relationships they had or agreed to have. How can a lady whose role model is annie idibia, take all sorts of sh1ts while dating, turns around and start blaming men for it? I think parents most especially mothers are failing woefully in their responsibilities to mentor their daughters on the proper mindset to have towards marriage. You cannot give what you dnt have. If you dnt have self esteem as a mother your daughters wont also. How many mothers even counsel them on developing healthy self esteem? Their mothers will pass the same 'victim' mindset to them. Some mothers dnt even have time to counsel their daughters. can you blame these ladies much? all they know is their daughters must bring a man to marry them. It doesnt matter who or what sort of man he is. 'Go and marry, Go and marry'. Thus, the 'annie idibia' frenzy.

@ bolded, WORD

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
BlackLeopard:

You're thinking anything in aphrodisiac group of substances.
But bottom line, you just don't do unprotected sex.
Especially as you said, 'in this century of AIDS'. AIDS isn't a boogeyman that will evade you by magic. It's real and it kills.

Lol. Trust me, that was a rhetorical question. I was a bit bewildered when I finished reading the original post which 'reported' several women pregnant for one man, including the op...meaning everyone's been throwing caution to the wind!

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by bukatyne(f): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

Lol call her/ him and ask these questions, poster no go gree answer here he/ she don leave number for page 2

It is true

We need to know What she wants

Might be a scam like you pointed out

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Driven:

Lol. Trust me, that was a rhetorical question. I was a bit bewildered when I finished reading the original post which 'reported' several women pregnant for one man, including the op...meaning everyone's been throwing caution to the wind!

Throw the words " I will marry you" at a Nigerian girl and she doesn't mind getting HIV by having unprotected se-x with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
veave:
I know this guy. He works with glo. True or false op? Had about 3 baby mama on his case the last time i heard. And was asking another lady to get preggsie before he marries her.

Jesuuuu chrstiii, are you for real grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lawdhamercy, OP pls confirm it its him grin,

Advice I cannot give you, you have been too foolish for words, good luck!
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Kassidy90(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
BlackLeopard:

You, fwck, shut your foolish mouth about something you know nothing about.
You never gon be a mother so either have something nice to say or hide your nasty face.
see i no borrow money from any of ur generations to buy phone or sub...if u dnt lyk my comment pls kindly ignore, then if u ar praying for bad news in ur lyf or d lyf of ur love ones u can qoute me again..besides its only eediots lyk u that wont see that OP is only fooling herself .....olosi ara e mi o mo n kan to kan e pelu opinion mi, its high tym some start dealing wit oloriburuku lyk u, telling me i cn neva be a mother, ma je ki n fi inu to n bi mi ni irole yi mu e..
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
veave:
I know this guy. He works with glo. True or false op? Had about 3 baby mama on his case the last time i heard. And was asking another lady to get preggsie before he marries her.

O pari.

A serial impregnator.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by bukatyne(f): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
ileobatojo:

I sincerely hope you're right. No one should be this daft.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by bukatyne(f): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
ileobatojo:

O pari.

A serial impregnator.

Ile abeg, no kill me...

Which one be serial impregnator again?

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by veave(f): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
fem29:

Jesuuuu chrstiii, are you for real grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lawdhamercy, OP pls confirm it its him grin,

Advice I cannot give you, you have been too foolish for words, good luck!

It was not a funny matter then oh. Hmmmn

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
bukatyne:

Ile abeg, no kill me...

Which one be serial impregnator again?

grin grin grin

My sister, na so o. cheesy
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
How kind of you smiley
BlackLeopard:

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Anaskie(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Same old story.

Meanwhile, I'm sure there was a nice guy somwhere, patiently waiting for your love. But you chose to ignore him and continue with someone who treated you badly and had multiple children out of wedlock. undecided

Now ur here crying for us. Wat do u want us to do?

Oya sorry. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Jonwesley(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Your foolishness is out of this world. What a shame to the women folk. You probably have a low esteem, that's why your sheepishly behaved the way you did. Did he cast a spell on you? How old are you? Do you have parents? While sincere and available men may have been coming your way, yet you remained on your foolish expedition. You even gave a testimony? Committing adultery and fornication with a man that has a Ph.D. in impregnating women. Wonders shall never end. You don't need any help.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by MMotimo: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
OP, look at the bright side - at least you didn't marry him, seems like that would have been worse
Pick yourself up and tell yourself you deserve better. What does not kill you makes you stronger and wiser

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by pussyeater(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
OP! U are a stewpid ignorant fool! As I read ur write up, be like say make I land u heavy BLOW for ya face! ODE!
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by An0nimus: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Driven:
Forgive me all, but I just want to be enlightened. My question is: what's the name of the drug that people take to embolden them enough to have unprotected sex in this century of Aids?

Beats me too...

Maybe at that point in time the brain was operating at another frequency and common sense evaporated undecided
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 03, 2015
aisha2:

Throw the words " I will marry you" at a Nigerian girl and she doesn't mind getting HIV by having unprotected se-x with you.

Word! I have seen this for real.

Let the guy have small money, throw in the I will marry you and its unprotected open sesame.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 03, 2015
Driven:

The not my portion, I am anointed/ a chosen / aids happens to bad people as punishment.

No be naija?
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by BlackLeopard(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2015
MMotimo:
OP, look at the bright side - at least you didn't marry him, seems like that would have been worse
Pick yourself up and tell yourself you deserve better. What does not kill you makes you stronger and wiser

This sha. smiley
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by BlackLeopard(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Kassidy90:

see i no borrow money from any of ur generations to buy phone or sub...if u dnt lyk my comment pls kindly ignore, then if u ar praying for bad news in ur lyf or d lyf of ur love ones u can qoute me again..besides its only eediots lyk u that wont see that OP is only fooling herself .....olosi ara e mi o mo n kan to kan e pelu opinion mi, its high tym some start dealing wit oloriburuku lyk u, telling me i cn neva be a mother, ma je ki n fi inu to n bi mi ni irole yi mu e..

Lol I love how incapable of talking rationally so many men here once called out are, shine on, this is totally funny.
Do you throw around those comments of how powerful you are in real life too or just on nairaland grin
You fwcked up, you keep fwcking up coming when people are hurt to kick some more, I have fwck all liking of bullies, and all your mojo threats are empty bullshit.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Kassidy90(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Lol I love how incapable of talking rationally so many men here once called out are, shine on, this is totally funny.
Do you throw around those comments of how powerful you are in real life too or just on nairaland grin
You fwcked up, you keep fwcking up coming when people are hurt to kick some more, I have fwck all liking of bullies, and all your mojo threats are empty bullshit.
No one is threating anyone here my point is if u dnt like someone s opinion on sometin try n ignore instead of being mr know all.......and again pls dnt qoute again
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Has anyone called thr poster yet? Abeg call and give us gist/ feedback
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Chaulay1: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
@ poster, please watch this, maybe you'll learn something from the little girl grin grin grin

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=858960624161909&set=vb.386149218109721&type=2&theater

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Problems of Polygamous Families / My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car / Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.