Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (9352 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So you see that women can be this brainless? I believed the story because i have heard similar sob stories as this from other fish brained ladies. Talk about women being the architects of their own misfortune. See where she even posted that. In the job/vacancies section. This Op never sabi wetin dey worry am. I have no pity for such women any longer.

Whats more annoying is that when she finally convinces him to marry her she will fill blogs, relationship pages on facebook and nairaland with lamentations making it seem as if marriage is horror and all men are bad while she knew from day one that he was not marriage material but blindly made him marry her. Scaring young ladies from relationships and marriage when she used her hands to destroy herself.

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

This was when she was probably looking for a job to use and win his love.
God has blessed her with a Job, God also gave her visa yet she still has zero value for herself instead of enjoying her blessings and living a happy life with what she has been given she clings on desperately to this character of a man and somehow believes she will be the " winner" let her see Annie Idibia oh after the dubai wedding shebi she is back fighting baby mamas desperately posting " happy pictures " per second on instagram to convince herself that she is happy

Hehehehe. Struggling to get a job in the job section to please a loser? Dnt mind her jare. You would be sooooo surprised as to how many ladies that see annie idibia as their role model in relationships and marriage. Their purpose in life is to endure sh1t and the one who endures it the most and the longest takes home a title and a Prize; Being Mrs to a Loser!! No wonder you see them give annie encomiums as a Mature, virtuous and strong woman. Hehehehe. Nigerians are jokers!! Messed up mentality!!

5 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by xynerise: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Really? I've been frequent in this section though.
I have been AWOL grin
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by xynerise: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2015
echobee:
Be warned angry. I ave spoken tongue. Where is fredoooooooooooooo? Mukina2,says he is in jail . Is dat true? sad shocked
Maybe. Being locked up is his forte grin
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by echobee(f): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2015
xynerise:

Maybe. Being locked up is his forte grin
Hmmmmmm! Ok ooooo grin
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hehehehe. Struggling to get a job in the job section to please a loser? Dnt mind her jare. You would be sooooo surprised as to how many ladies that see annie idibia as their role model in relationships and marriage. Their purpose in life is to endure sh1t and the one who endures it the most and the longest takes home a title and a Prize; Being Mrs to a Loser!! No wonder you see them give annie encomiums as a Mature, virtuous and strong woman. Hehehehe. Nigerians are jokers!! Messed up mentality!!

Totally messed up. I was shocked at the number of people hailing her and happy that she finally was the one lmao
You date a guy while dating he has 4 kids with other women you join the fray carry ya own belle, while another is very pregnant for him he proposes and tou are crying chai, that was the day I lost hope in common sense. Anyway he get money she has the ring, she had the big wedding, she is going all over convincing others what a great step mother she is while those close say its the contrary, now the crazy baby mama is ready to give her drama and she is still trying to show people that her marriage is happy.
I wish them luck jare, my own is let no one spoil the beautiful institution of marriage by willingly walking into a bad situation and crying foul later

5 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Odunharry(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2015
5minsmadness:
Ok...see the end of the story here. Smh.
This guy must be a handsome devil! Or very very rich.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

Whats more annoying is that when she finally convinces him to marry her she will fill blogs, relationship pages on facebook and nairaland with lamentations making it seem as if marriage is horror and all men are bad while she knew from day one that he was not marriage material but blindly made him marry her. Scaring young ladies from relationships and marriage when she used her hands to destroy herself.

And that is what i do not like about women. All these sob stories are what scare single ladies away making marriage look horrible. This is why when a woman relates a sob story of how her boyfriend/husband supposedly 'changed', one needs to ask questions as to what sort of relationships they had or agreed to have. How can a lady whose role model is annie idibia, take all sorts of sh1ts while dating, turns around and start blaming men for it? I think parents most especially mothers are failing woefully in their responsibilities to mentor their daughters on the proper mindset to have towards marriage. You cannot give what you dnt have. If you dnt have self esteem as a mother your daughters wont also. How many mothers even counsel them on developing healthy self esteem? Their mothers will pass the same 'victim' mindset to them. Some mothers dnt even have time to counsel their daughters. can you blame these ladies much? all they know is their daughters must bring a man to marry them. It doesnt matter who or what sort of man he is. 'Go and marry, Go and marry'. Thus, the 'annie idibia' frenzy.

3 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2015
xynerise:

I have been AWOL grin

Oh o.k. That explains it. Welcome back. smiley
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by ivyy(f): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2015
aieromon:
This should be a new hybrid of mumu.

I tell ya! What kind of woman wld see all these signs n still continue. I don't like yabing my fellow women but what is foolish is fooolish. Plus there's no advice here. Try move on simple! Protect yourself and your baby

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by tellwisdom: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Op, You need a rope??
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

Totally messed up. I was shocked at the number of people hailing her and happy that she finally was the one lmao
You date a guy while dating he has 4 kids with other women you join the fray carry ya own belle, while another is very pregnant for him he proposes and tou are crying chai, that was the day I lost hope in common sense. Anyway he get money she has the ring, she had the big wedding, she is going all over convincing others what a great step mother she is while those close say its the contrary, now the crazy baby mama is ready to give her drama and she is still trying to show people that her marriage is happy.
I wish them luck jare, my own is let no one spoil the beautiful institution of marriage by willingly walking into a bad situation and crying foul later

LOL. I guess the way people cheered her on and praised her gave her the full confidence that 2face will treat her differently. Now all she will keep doing is to convince people. She knows theres no one to blame for her predicament other than herself but she just wanna lay the blame on someone else. Fish brained ladies like her always blame the side chicks and absolve their husbands. She should learn to keep her biz private jare. You dey mind Nigerians? Nigerians can praise you one minute then turn around and bash you. If this marriage fails, just wait to read the comments you will get from people. Na today? That mentality of "You are his wife, you are the one wearing the ring, they are his side chicks" is one of the funniest phrase ive ever heard in my lifetime. Gosh!! The consolation is just a title and a piece of ring. what a low thing to settle for! That phrase indirectly tells women that they are really fish brained. My own is once you settle for less, dnt turn around and start complaining. Live with it.

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

And that is what i do not like about women. All these sob stories are what scare single ladies away making marriage look horrible. This is why when a woman relates a sob story of how her boyfriend/husband supposedly 'changed', one needs to ask questions as to what sort of relationships they had or agreed to have. How can a lady whose role model is annie idibia, take all sorts of sh1ts while dating, turns around and start blaming men for it? I think parents most especially mothers are failing woefully in their responsibilities to mentor their daughters on the proper mindset to have towards marriage. You cannot give what you dnt have. If you dnt have self esteem as a mother your daughters wont also. How many mothers even counsel them on developing healthy self esteem? Their mothers will pass the same 'victim' mindset to them. Some mothers dnt even have time to counsel their daughters. can you blame these ladies much? all they know is their daughters must bring a man to marry them. It doesnt matter who or what sort of man he is. 'Go and marry, Go and marry'. Thus, the 'annie idibia' frenzy.

Ehnn I blame the fathers more. A fathers love is the first male affection a girl has
If het father loves and treats her like a princess then a princess she will feel like and accept nothing less. No matter what a mother teaches if the first love she has from her fathet is sour then that will be her standard.

I had my own fair share of shitty men but anytime I tried to manage and settle I think back at how my father loves and values me, how even at my old age he calls me and talks with me for hours, how I am a priority in his life, how he never made me feel less than the best and I say no this mess I am taking from this man cannot be my life forever and I walk

If a girl grows up seeing her dad abusive and drunk and also cheating thats the standard she will have for men she dates, all through my years of dating i never believed all men cheat because I never saw, heard of or even had cause to suspect my father ever cheated.

When I would read its a taboo for men to do housework i never believed that because my father did house work and took care of his kids. So parenting impacts a lot on kids both fathers and mothers not only mothers we make the mistake of heaping all the blames on women giving them too much load to carry setting them up for failure.

A man is the head of his home so if kids turn out idiotic its he who should receive the blame not the wife alone

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

LOL. I guess the way people cheered her on and praised her gave her the full confidence that 2face will treat her differently. Now all she will keep doing is to convince people. She knows theres no one to blame for her predicament other than herself but she just wanna lay the blame on someone else. Fish brained ladies like her always blame the side chicks and absolve their husbands. She should learn to keep her biz private jare. You dey mind Nigerians? Nigerians can praise you one minute then turn around and bash you. If this marriage fails, just wait to read the comments you will get from people. Na today? That mentality of "You are his wife, you are the one wearing the ring, they are his side chicks" is one of the funniest phrase ive ever heard in my lifetime. Gosh!! The consolation is just a title and a piece of ring. what a low thing to settle for! That phrase indirectly tells women that they are really fish brained. My own is once you settle for less, dnt turn around and start complaining. Live with it.

Exactly, at the last sentence. Live with what you chose and stop scaring others with marriage woes

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2015
Sweetie you were drunk in love. Hmmm, must have been intense! I love love though yours was horrible.

Alright, back to the matter... issue has been resolved by your resolve to keep the pregnancy. Stop getting in touch with before someone actually actualize her threats on you. Plus you should know now that you mean nothing to him...hian, tough love. I wish you success. Keep us posted about the baby...congrats(is that appropriate wink?)
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by repogirl(f): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Say hello to single motherhood tunrybabe!! Which kind stupidity dey your head sef? The signs were glaring but you refuse to heed them....... Well good luck!
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:
You are an idiat, what else is new?
What do you want here? Shebi all others were getting pregnant for the silly man and you joined the queue hoping it will force the lying irresponsible Man to marry you. Oya go hold am for neck force am nah
Why are you disturbing us this early morning. The only victim in this is that baby that was brought into this world as a pawn. God has been good to you but you have chosen foolishness over wisdom.
WILL YOU JUST KEEP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH SHUT ALREADY? GOOSHHH YOU TALK TO MUCH!!!!

5 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

Ehnn I blame the fathers more. A fathers love is the first male affection a girl has
If het father loves and treats her like a princess then a princess she will feel like and accept nothing less. No matter what a mother teaches if the first love she has from her fathet is sour then that will be her standard.

I had my own fair share of shitty men but anytime I tried to manage and settle I think back at how my father loves and values me, how even at my old age he calls me and talks with me for hours, how I am a priority in his life, how he never made me feel less than the best and I say no this mess I am taking from this man cannot be my life forever and I walk

If a girl grows up seeing her dad abusive and drunk and also cheating thats the standard she will have for men she dates, all through my years of dating i never believed all men cheat because I never saw, heard of or even had cause to suspect my father ever cheated.

When I would read its a taboo for men to do housework i never believed that because my father did house work and took care of his kids. So parenting impacts a lot on kids both fathers and mothers not only mothers we make the mistake of heaping all the blames on women giving them too much load to carry setting them up for failure.

A man is the head of his home so if kids turn out idiotic its he who should receive the blame not the wife alone

So true. The relationship fathers have with their daughters is so dependdent on what the ladies settle for. Words of wisdom on the bolded. Nigerians push the training of kids to women alone forgetting there is a Head. Now i wonder why there is a head if he does nothing in training and mentoring his kids. If a ship is sinking, its the fault of the captain. Husbands are Heads of their families. If the home is in shambles, it is his fault. If the family is dysfunctional, it is his fault. grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 02, 2015
sexyseun:

Lmao. Who is this pained one? Another I must marry by force baby mama abi? You have been noticed, well done, no attention for you again. Go and throw your frustration on the man and his serial side chicks worrying your life no be me be the " causer" hehehehehe

7 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2015
sexyseun:

What has her talking got to do with you? is she the only one commenting here? What advice do you have for the Op?
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So true. The relationship fathers have with their daughters is so dependdent on what the ladies settle for. Words of wisdom on the bolded. Nigerians push the training of kids to women alone forgetting there is a Head. Now i wonder why there is a head if he does nothing in training and mentoring his kids. If a ship is sinking, its the fault of the captain. Husbands are Heads of their families. If the home is in shambles, it is his fault. If the family is dysfunctional, it is his fault. grin grin

When we scream headship headship we make it about ordering people around, eating biggest meat in the pot and other benefits forgetting the responsibility it comes with.
When its time for responsibility that comes with marriage we push it to the wives.
We say a man is the head yet turn around to say women must keep the home

We say a man is the head yet when kids go astray we blame the mother. So what exactly does the head do?

Even when woman is the bread winner and he is acting up and not helping out we say its her fault she is not submissive.

When he cheats and brings wahala we say no men are babies. How can a head be a baby.

We give men the headship teach them to claim the benefits of being a head and none of the responsibilities instead make them out to be liabilities on their wives push all their responsibilities on their wives.

6 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

What has her talking got to do with you? is she the only one commenting here? What advice do you have for the Op?

Please ignore. I have given her the least bit of attention she can get from me don't give her any more i beg. I don't do this nairaland back and forth
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2015
tunrybabe:
Am writing this with a heavy and sorrowful heart, I need ur advice on wat next to do. To summarize my story, I met dis cute and handsome guy in his place of work over a year ago, precisely late 2013. After askn me out and since I wasn't into any relationship, I accepted and we got started. It was as if I av never dated before, I loved, cherished and respected him so much to a fault. I did everytin he wanted. But in turn, he was very strict and harsh on me. I would beg him to visit, despite the fact that I was the one calling him. He seldomly calls. He never allowed me visit him, giving excuses like he was scotting with a friend, months passed and it went on like dat, some times I get frustrated and feels like quiting, but I wouldn't just be able to do so. One day I decided to check him up on facebook, cos we weren't friends on fb. I discovered he had a wife and a son abroad. I asked him if he had any issue or if he was married, he denied and told me he wasn't married. Despite d fact dat I knew he was lying, I still continued with him. In short it was a hell of a time with him. To cut d long story short, he came crying to me one day that a woman abroad had a baby for him, which was supposed to be an arrange marriage in other for him to get his citizenship. And one tin led to d oda and d woman got pregnant and gave birth to a baby. He told me d lady collected a huge sum of money from him cos of d deal. He said wat is more surprising is d fact that d lady wanted to eat her cake and av it. Meaning she was interested in actually marrying him. According to his story, he wouldn't marry such a lady, since den, shes been in d UK with d child. After all, I continued with him, I forgot to chip it in that am a graduate from a Nigerian University and i am not workn presently. He told me point blank that not until I get a job, he wouldn't marry me. With that, I increased my hussling, after a while he made him self unavailable, I would call,n he wouldn't pick, for weeks, I decided to stop Calln him and move on. I later got a job in Lagos, and since we weren't talking, I dint inform him. A member of my church where I gave d testimony concerning my job happens to be a a colleague to my guy in their formal branch. I discovered dis woman called my guy and congratulated him concerning my job, Aldo I never knew until the my guy called me months later. I was so shocked to see his call, @ d same time I was happy, tears of joy were stripping down my cheek. Dis situation brought us together. While I continued my ordeal. Dis time he was better dan d formal, but he was still secretive and harsh, I later got a U.S visa which I told him abt. He was so glad, and d story changed. He was closer to me an we see often, I later got to know his family apartment in IB. But I never knew where he was staying. He would take me to his friends house and introduce me to them unlike before. I was contented at least I now know some pple with him. He said we would have our intro Ddec 2014, wen I got back from the states. Since den he's bin postponing it. I forgot to include it that, I discover anodda lady in Nigeria had a baby girl for him. And he said he wouldn't marry her too. That she forced d preg on him. Now I got preg, he stopped calling and changed wen he heard abt it. Someone called me some days later and was raining curses on me that am an harlot, that she has gotten all info about me. That she will deal with me. After d incidence, my guy has been misbehaving. Am so frustrated and feel like committing suicide. My preg is about 1 month old and I don't intend tampering with it.

op i weep for you.na only u waka come. despite the signs u stil continued wit him.i wish u all d best
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

When we scream headship headship we make it about ordering people around, eating biggest meat in the pot and other benefits forgetting the responsibility it comes with.
When its time for responsibility that comes with marriage we push it to the wives.
We say a man is the head yet turn around to say women must keep the home

We say a man is the head yet when kids go astray we blame the mother. So what exactly does the head do?

Even when woman is the bread winner and he is acting up and not helping out we say its her fault she is not submissive.

When he cheats and brings wahala we say no men are babies. How can a head be a baby.

We give men the headship teach them to claim the benefits of being a head and none of the responsibilities instead make them out to be liabilities on their wives push all their responsibilities on their wives.

On Point. You know people love to pick on things that suit them then discard the rest. They see Headship as a title of a president. Even the bible they get this headship thing from they dnt read it o. They hardly do sef. But they make noise about something they know nothing about. Everything is messed up hence the many dysfunctional families. Anyways, thats exactly what the women settled for. When you settle for mediocrity, other women will be forced to choose below mediocrity. A choice between two evils. A woman has power to choose how her next family will end up. God gave women that power. That power must be used well. But many women do not know this and allow f00lish lust to blind them.

2 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

On Point. You know people love to pick on things that suit them then discard the rest. They see Headship as a title of a president. Even the bible they get this headship thing from they dnt read it o. They hardly do sef. But they make noise about something they know nothing about. Everything is messed up hence the many dysfunctional families. Anyways, thats exactly what the women settled for. When you settle for mediocrity, others will be forced to choose below mediocrity. A woman has power to choose how her next family will end up. God gave women that power. That power must be used well. But many women do not know this and allow f00lish lust to blind them.

The problem is that the men were the first to read the bible hence gave it the interpretation ans colouration that suited them. Power when it doesn't come with responsibility is seriously abused.

About women and marriage, you see posts about women who are choosy degrading them. When I waa single someone sent me a meme saying basically that one "Anty Bose ended up 50 and single because she was picky" I jejerly deleted that person as I couldn't listen to such stupidity but not every woman will be that strong, some will get tempted to grab the closest man they can get and just marry so they dont end up like anty bose.

I hope the next generation will be much better and more sensible. More men are opening their minds to being good great hands on dads and more women are being better role models for their daughters hopefully it will get better

3 Likes

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2015
Desperado things!!!

I-must-marry-by-fire-by-force!!! grin

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by pickabeau1: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2015
UjSizzle:

Still. 3 baby mamas Wow. Seems like he wants to spread his seed without the responsibility of marriage.
I tire for some men sha.

That in itself is stewpid
Having kids scattered around means the chances of them succeeding is far lower than the average nuclear family kids coupled with the fact that the father bond will be missing

It is even better he marries them under one roof

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

The problem is that the men were the first to read the bible hence gave it the interpretation ans colouration that suited them. Power when it doesn't come with responsibility is seriously abused.

About women and marriage, you see posts about women who are choosy degrading them. When I waa single someone sent me a meme saying basically that one "Anty Bose ended up 50 and single because she was picky" I jejerly deleted that person as I couldn't listen to such stupidity but not every woman will be that strong, some will get tempted to grab the closest man they can get and just marry so they dont end up like anty bose.

I hope the next generation will be much better and more sensible. More men are opening their minds to being good great hands on dads and more women are being better role models for their daughters hopefully it will get better

@ the bolded, thats exactly what the Op is doing. People will always talk whether you do good or bad. If your marriage ends up horribly, they will blame you for not been wise to choose well. women just need to have a thick skin to side talks!! You against the world!! Thats my style. You see genevieve, rita dominic and co? They dnt bloody care. They dnt respond to side talks. People go talk tire, them no send. You cant listen to people who change every second na. They praise you one minute and bash you the next minute. Too fickle minded. How can you please fickle minded people? Its not worth it. Live your life jare, stick to your beliefs and be happy.

1 Like

Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Sophyrocks:

@ the bolded, thats exactly what the Op is doing. People will always talk whether you do good or bad. If your marriage ends up horribly, they will blame you for not been wise to choose well. women just need to have a thick skin to side talks!! You against the world!! Thats my style. You see genevieve, rita dominic and co? They dnt bloody care. They dnt respond to side talks. People go talk tire, them no send. You cant listen to people who change every second na. They praise you one minute and bash you the next minute. Too fickle minded. How can you please fickle minded people? Its not worth it. Live your life jare, stick to your beliefs and be happy.

End of discussion
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by davidadenrele: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hi

I read your story but honestly you left me speechless, cos you saw the sign not only did saw the sign you made a discovery that he had a child for another woman, secondly you also realize that you've tried all you can to make him happy, you called tried all you can to satisfy him but to no avail well my piece of advice move with your life take good care of your baby some guys dont really worth giving a second chance likewise ladies too, you to braced yourself up and be strong accepts the mistake cos really you have a major share of blame in this issue, but what you need now encouragement and not abusive, insult and aspersion.

Get yourself up is not the end of the world, you have learnt one or two lesson from this bitter experience all will be well it's well with you dont give up on yourself is not the end of the world...
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by tunrybabe: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Av read all ur comments. And I agree that av been foolish, can't believe this is happening to me. Am I dreaming? I already promised God and d unborn baby that I won't commit abortion, if not d preg is just 3 weeks. Iv learnt my lesson. Thanks to all cry
To dose that tried to mail me, d mail addy isn't functioning now, u can get me on 08052323115. I need ur sincere advice plsssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant by Mcbussy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
candy:
Good for you! You read the handwriting on the wall, you knew he was a deadbit dad and a serial 'impregnator' lol, and you were still desperate enough to give him free passage! Why did you think your own case was going to be different from the other ladies?

Better fasten your belt and get set for the roller coaster ride of taking care of that innocent baby without him.

Lmao @ "serial impregnator" grin

But seriously, I wonder why some naija girls are so naive. Why would u want to marry sum1 that already has a child and doesn't give a shyte about u?

I sense its 1 of those paper chasing stunts. Let her not go and look for sum1 that wants her as much as she wants him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Give Milk To My Five Month Old Baby / My Wife Doesn't Want To Change, I Might Cheat On Her Again. / Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.