Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) (33389 Views)

Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Picture Of Women Collecting PDP Rice And Yam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by GGInc: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Are these locally made rice or imported?

Afterall, Mr President claimed his Agric policy is working.
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by frankac: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Which party is the right party? All our politician are selfish even those pple that call themselves progressive or change. Hw are their root and how are their so called governors perform in their various states. I don't see any change/peace coming to Nigeria UNTIL an EASTERN is made a president becoz other zone conspire against them becoz of Nigeria wealth and that's what they will keep on fighting for. Militant yesterday...boko haram today...what next...tomorrow? February 14th has the answer. I weep 4 myself,our pple and the entire NATION at large. GOD we pray let you will be done.
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by stebell(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
boma95:

only God will judge u
for ds smelling talk

I'm happy its God that will judge me. Yu na satan go judge yu.
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by SuPeRq(f): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
tongue
captcochrane:

tongue
if I catch u ehn
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by VoteWisely: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by captcochrane(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
SuPeRq:
:Pif I catch u ehn

i'll be happy
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Ark111: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:
had it been GEJ performance was poor in the agricultural section we wouldn't have had these bags of rice to share.

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development
Hi these are imported rice my friend. Thailand for that matter.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by SuPeRq(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
captcochrane:

i'll be happy
tongue
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by horror2000(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
All these are classified as stomach infrastructure.As a Nigerian,we should collect the rice and vote any body our mind tell us to do.
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by captcochrane(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
SuPeRq:
tongue

i'll bite dt tongue
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by sunmarouk(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
my guy, you dont have to talk indecently, most of this things are not done by GEJ directly, most times, its even without his knowledge. its been done by some well meaning and well-to-do members of the party; those are not even in the limelight. i happen to be close to one, this guyz are wealthy, abd are doing a lot for GEJ behind his back. his party really supports him all the way
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by SuPeRq(f): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
captcochrane:

i'll bite dt tongue
eyin wo lo ma fi bite eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by mikolo80: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:
had it been GEJ performance was poor in the agricultural section we wouldn't have had these bags of rice to share.

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development
imagine 67 dumbos liked this nonesense

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by captcochrane(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
SuPeRq:
eyin wo lo ma fi bite eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the ones in my mouth
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Vicotex(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
mikolo80:
imagine 67 dumbos liked this nonesense
they're far better than you&buhari
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by mikolo80: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:
they're far better than you&buhari
if agric was as good as reported will ppl still be hungry to be collecting 3cups of rice to vote.if they were sharing flatsreen or i phone i will understand,but rice after 16 yrs.un un no na 67 failures bee dat. so i dont see how they can be better than me or buhari who will ensure they dont have to beg to feed

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by timijasco(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Thou shall not liv by rice alone bt m stil gonna vote GEJ comes FAILbuhari 14.
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Atonto: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
See desperation.... igba yi laaro.....o ti bo lowo e
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by jaybee(f): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development

olodo. imported this rice with no quota. shame o
n PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by realnaijaa: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development
which bag of rice ?does that look like abakaliki stone rice. Thoses are imported Thai rice also called agric.so which performance are you talking about.those were imported with hard currency. Imagine a president buying vote with rice this is bad.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by realnaijaa: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
sunmarouk:
my guy, you dont have to talk indecently, most of this things are not done by GEJ directly, most times, its even without his knowledge. its been done by some well meaning and well-to-do members of the party; those are not even in the limelight. i happen to be close to one, this guyz are wealthy, abd are doing a lot for GEJ behind his back. his party really supports him all the way
yes we know they are wealthy that is why they support him .if I may ask how many of them got their wealth through genuine means ,they have to give their full support because they know that if he goes ,so goes the corrupt means of making money.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by 1stola: 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:
go and die
Your foolishness will kill you faster.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by yomanovic: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development

Imported rice? Well, I understand pdp and their supporters are blind slowpoke. Election has come and its now they deem it fit to share rice and one idiot is just deficating here on nairaland with his fingers(mouth if he talk am).!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by yusufyusuf1: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
I wish I could hold this stupid guy shouting GeJ and slap sense out of his head must u support gej because he is from ur state this people are thief and GoD will punish every one of them has as fail
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by yusufyusuf1: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Jonathan promises to provide 2 million jobs every year if re-elected to get more jokes from him text JONATHAN to 419 N100/joke MTN GLO and Etisalat subscriber

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by lasher1: 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gej rice, i get my own quater bag for house, plus fez cap, pen, T-shirts and some money wey dem share to mobilize people for rallies and to those in villages that cant get the luxury. But then, most of us go chop the rice, wear the shirt, spend d money and even write with the pens but go on and VOTE FOR REAL CHANGE.

YESTERDAY'S MUMU DON DIE cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nwabekeyi2:
1billion to feed the president and his family.

Ignore Nigerians for four years and start distributing imported rice 2 weeks to election.

GEJ is truly making use of his Phd

20 Billion Dollars worth of likes for you. This comment summed up GEJ 6 years in office.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by jaytee01(m): 4:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Vicotex:

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development
Who told you that any grain of this rice was grown in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by jaytee01(m): 4:59am On Feb 03, 2015
frankac:
Which party is the right party? All our politician are selfish even those pple that call themselves progressive or change. Hw are their root and how are their so called governors perform in their various states. I don't see any change/peace coming to Nigeria UNTIL an EASTERN is made a president becoz other zone conspire against them becoz of Nigeria wealth and that's what they will keep on fighting for. Militant yesterday...boko haram today...what next...tomorrow? February 14th has the answer. I weep 4 myself,our pple and the entire NATION at large. GOD we pray let you will be done.
which easterner? When your leaders sell out their people for pecuniary reasons, that is other zones conspiring against them, abi?

Who were at the forefront of support for OBJ, YarAdua and now "adopted son" Ebele Azikiwe? Who formed phantom groups to support them?

Until you people divorce pecuniary interest from political interest, the power rotation "turns" will continue to pass you by.

Shebi u r supporting Ebele so that he will hand over to u?
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by SuPeRq(f): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2015
captcochrane:

the ones in my mouth
bububbubuhahahhaahahhaahahbbbuuuuhhahaahahahahahaahahahahaahhaha
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by captcochrane(m): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2015
SuPeRq:
bububbubuhahahhaahahhaahahbbbuuuuhhahaahahahahahaahahahahaahhaha

hnnn
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by SuPeRq(f): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) / Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.