Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) (33392 Views)

Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo) / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Picture Of Women Collecting PDP Rice And Yam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2015
COLOURFUL: Eva Soap Model Jasmine Ijeoma Uche Celebrates Birthday With Classy Dinner http://www.alexreports.info/2015/02/colourful-eva-soap-model-jasmine-ijeoma_58.html?m=0
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by ideology(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Lets stop deceiving ourselves, APC have their own methods of stomach infrastructure form of campaign

In Lagos, the primary school pupils, will be fed for a day. I saw the billboard yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by vigasimple(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2015
APCheats

All of the parties share rice.

You can never satisfy average person.

GEJ was said to be using N1b to feed himself 'alone' , now he is sharing rice from the feeding allowance, people are still complaining. Na wah oh.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by priskelly: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2015
GEJ is sharing rice, who knows what Buhari is sharing his own, I had rather collcet rice nd vote for the man who has bn there for this coutry rather than voting some piece of corruption candidiates

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by muh4lyf(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:
had it been GEJ performance was poor in the agricultural section we wouldn't have had these bags of rice to share.

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development
ODE! is that what you call development in your village?
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by muh4lyf(m): 10:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:
had it been GEJ performance was poor in the agricultural section we wouldn't have had these bags of rice to share.

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development
ODE! Is that what you call development in your village?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by jacabi(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Jarus:
Stomach infrastructure headquarters.

Make dem no forget me o grin
Una won collect ya own share be dat o, afterall na tax payer money dem use buy am.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by gostudyeurope: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study in our partner university English program for admission 2015!!

Study!!!

Bachelor program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Bachelor program Marketing Communication
Master program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Master program Marketing Communication
MBA

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

If the school decide to accept you. An interview will be organized via Skype. ( Pls only genuine students are admitted. If you come over to Czech Republic and you didn't turn-up to study WE/ our partner university will cancel your visa and turn you back to NIGERIA)

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.org
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by foluks24(f): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development
Am sure they were imported rice re baged in Nigeria
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by ogadebora: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by MRLINGTON(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:
I don't need no bag of rice to vote for president Jonathan

He has done excellently well so he deserve my vote

Gej till 2019

Oh if he has done well he shouldn't campaign nd pay ppl 2k each to come to he's campaign..
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Election has made PDP a rice manufacturing party grin. Some people have been selling their future for rice since 1999.
Collect the rice but vote right

#IHaveDecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by ghost1718(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2015
MZdamola:

Btw, u have spoken well
thank u
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by salinson: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development

who convince you GEJ has perform well in agricultural sector?
pls kindly Google what agricultural sector has contributed to nigeria GDP since the Inception of GEJ.
100% of those rice are imported rice from the neighbouring country.
NIGERIAN WHAT CHANGE
VOTE FOR CHANGE
VOTE APC
VOTE GMB
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by ghost1718(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2015
MZdamola:

I wonder if they know d true meaning of democracy..... rice, as in rice for that matter, I bow my head in shame
i don tire to dey bow my head

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Eddieactor: 11:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Stop posting useless writeup and fake pix here. Ur pix sold u out. U use d pix of Kasamu at a rally. Or what are those people @ background doing @ ur fake warehouse. All this can't take u anywhere. GEJ till 2019.
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Tundecool(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Have mercy on them...they are only poor corrupt politicians.... smiley

Hehe
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by 1Dray(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Adminisher:
These people have wrecked all Nigerian rice farmers for another two years. Imported rice is now much cheaper by far than locally produced rice because we have imported two years consumption of Thai rice to allow for donations by Dr Cluelss and his crooks like Kashamu. Even Adesina the agric minister has stopped reeling out statistics for now because he cannot defend them anymore.

And who told you these are imported rice?
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by playboy19(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2015
msmon:
The People’s Democatic Party are not joking with their campaign strategies. I just got hold of this picture of some members of the party inspecting their alleged warehouse filled with bags of Rice which has President Jonathan’s picture on them.

On when they intend to share the rice is still unknown but if the rice comes your way collect it BUT vote according to your conscience because rice go finish one day, Ask Ekiti people they know better.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/02/exclusive-see-photo-of-pdp-rice-warehouse-in-ogun-state/

This is the only true dividend of democracy in Nigeria. Accept this and that's your own share of the national cake for the next 4 years.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by dammywapes(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2015
Sorry had enough rice already. I don't need one.
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2015
MRLINGTON:

Oh if he has done well he shouldn't campaign nd pay ppl 2k each to come to he's campaign..

show me where he was pictured giving people 2k to come to his campaign
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by dammywapes(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2015
The funniest part is ion have a voter's card.
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by dallyemmy: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2015
I DON'T THINK YOU NEED TO GIVE ANYTHING, YOUR WORKS SUPPOSE TO SPEAK FOR YOU
MalcoImX:
Why these inducements? Do you even have to give people rice/beans if you have worked well?
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by MRLINGTON(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

show me where he was pictured giving people 2k to come to his campaign

Ma dear I cannot get u pictures..buh wait a minute..u be tata??...ma friends here receives d cash daily nd u need me to get u pictures?? Abi dem dey pay demselves??d oda day e was 5k just to welcome GEJ @d airport...I won't give u pictures buh beneficiaries....iam 100% sure if wat iam saying
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Olutola88(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2015
This kind of STUPIDITY happens only in Nigeria. This is an insult on the personality of Nigerians. Imagine them giving us items that are meant for refugees in our own country. Chai! Chai! Chai! God will punish all of you! BASTARDS

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by Etinosajay(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Vicotex:

#Vote GEJ
#VOTE peace
#Vote development

Now, that's a fool talking
. Those rice were imported

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by omowest(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2015
MalcoImX:
Why these inducements? Do you even have to give people rice/beans if you have worked well?
I don't know, people don't sale ur vote because of half bag of rice
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by stebell(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2015
dollarlander:

Tell us, what has he done?

What will Buhari do.
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by anonimi: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Jarus:
Stomach infrastructure headquarters.

Make dem no forget me o grin

Your long throat too much joor grin cheesy

The one wey una chop with Aregbe e never do?

[img]http://favourafolabi.files./2014/07/aregbe-rice2.jpg?w=1008[/img]

Even sef una chop am for Fayemi stomach infrastructure too wink

Vote wisely!!!
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by reaky(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
politicians and rice sharing, are we birds?? Why cant they have warehouse for books, and other educational stuff than add rice as bonus .......... Smh

They share rice you complain
If they share another thing
You will be the first to complain again

Insatiable we humans
Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by stebell(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2015
espn:
with dis kind of comment. The future is bleak. God save Nigeria.

For yu and Buhari, the future is bleak. But for me and GEJ, the future is brighter and Fresher.

Vote GEJ for transformation n Fresher Air.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) by johnbu: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2015
to be candid, nigerians should collect their bribery packages coming from any political party, most especially, the serving political office holders, because it is part of dividend of demogracy they ought to be distributed in the past 4 years. but, vote for the right candidates with good record of governance at any administrative sectors or organizations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Secretary, Emmanuel Eluozo, Murdered In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely / Passengers Take Pictures With Kwankwaso Aboard Arik Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.