Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats (23527 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
The American have gone to get a clear meaning for his comment and to give the fool a stern warning......that in case of a major violent crisis that his comment and behavior could lead to, he will be one of those that will be prevented from running away from this country...

Comments very unbecoming of a responsible person...not to talk of a whole state governor in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by j4sure(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
THIS IS WHAT I DID TO THE USELESS ADVERT
CONGRAT
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by DesChyko: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
dealslip:
The first step to transformation or change is repentance by all Nigerians as a nation. Our salvation is not in any of the candidates but in ourselves. Neither Jonathan nor Buhari will bring transformation or change.
We as a people are very corrupt and it reflects on the leaders we chose. Don't waste your energy on any politicians because they can not change for you what you should change in your life.

Love your 'matter of fact' analysis. I sing this to people I meet everwhere everytime.
Unfortunately, they prefer to blame every other person for their failings.
I haven't given up though. I still educate the younger ones on how the opportunities they fail to utilize to better themselves today will make them a prototype of the same corrupt man at the helm of affairs that they accuse.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by KingTom(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Shuku shuku bam bam raise the roof grin
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by electropiz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
dealslip:
The first step to transformation or change is repentance by all Nigerians as a nation. Our salvation is not in any of the candidates but in ourselves. Neither Jonathan nor Buhari will bring transformation or change.
We as a people are very corrupt and it reflects on the leaders we chose. Don't waste your energy on any politicians because they can not change for you what you should change in your life.

Corruption occurs when:
- You bribe or sleep with lecturers for marks or promotion.
-You give bribe to Police and Traffic Officers.
-You as a staff in public or private organisation covet properties of the government to yours.
-You help to lynch suspected criminals to death.
-You throw refuse on the floor causing blockages in the drainage.
-You vandalise oil pipeline and call it national cake.
-You help politicians inflate invoice or launder money as a contractor or bankers.
-You jump queues at filling station, ATM gallery, banks etc
- You bear false witness against your neighbour
-You pay invigilators for expo at exam centres
-You owe workers deliberately and refuse to pay them.
- You forge certificates and visas.
- You bypass NEPA installations for cheaper bills.
- You as civil servants help politicians to change facts and figures in the name of political appointments.

Is this what we expect them to save us from. To save us from ourselves. I know they are corrupt but they are actually a chip of the old block. They are a reflections of us as Nigerians. They cannot save us from ourselves. The vices we commit are too numerous to be listed. The accumulation of this wrong doings is what we call corruption today. If we as individuals don't change, no general or PHD holder can cause any change. We need to lead our self first before we give the permission to lead us. Don't settle for tissue papers and NEPA bills or no shoes emotion. Settle for respect and your prosperity. At that point we won't need be led. Most of what we want the presidents to do for us are things we should do ourselves.
Nice writeup dear, u just said it all, by default an average Nigerian is /are corrupt....
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
abeg go seeatee down jare, u dey fear diplomat ni?
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by great664(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Most Sensible write-up I have read in NL.

Oil dey your head, ur mama born u well.

Permission to copy re-post this here on NL and other Media.

dealslip:

Corruption occurs when:
-You as a staff in public or private organisation covet properties of the government to yours.
-You help politicians inflate invoice or launder money as a contractor or bankers.
- You as civil servants help politicians to change facts and figures in the name of political appointments.

Is this what we expect them to save us from. To save us from ourselves. I know they are corrupt but they are actually a chip of the old block. They are a reflections of us as Nigerians. They cannot save us from ourselves. The vices we commit are too numerous to be listed. The accumulation of this wrong doings is what we call corruption today. If we as individuals don't change, no general or PHD holder can cause any change. We need to lead our self first before we give the permission to lead us. Don't settle for tissue papers and NEPA bills or no shoes emotion. Settle for respect and your prosperity. At that point we won't need be led. Most of what we want the presidents to do for us are things we should do ourselves.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yea. so co-wrong. Well, you have already said it.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by VoteWisely: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by clevvermind(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
hadizadeezy:
you classify that as "did well"? you don't oppose by acting stupid little bro.
is that not the truth? grin
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by dandydrey(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Seawhy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Death is never by age.
Whether he wished him death or life.
God is the giver of life and only God can decide to take it.

2 Likes

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
dealslip
Some many people were like this before Jesus came to earth. But his perfect leadership drastically influence many lives. We need a leader!
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by latuntop(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
i don hear
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Hannibie: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Fayose did well. People just misinterpreted what he did as evil but it's not.

Well the explanation is for people like you who are stupid...mmtchew!!
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by propzncribz: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oga Buhari, abeg when you win, throw this dude in kirikiri for his korokoro mouth.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by kay29000(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Blah! Blah! Blah! The AD was offensive, period!

1 Like

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
gentleoyink:

Thank you for this. I have tried to tell anyone who can listen that for Nigeria to improve about 90% of the work will have to come from the so called 'masses'. I think it as a result of mental laziness you see people trying to blame government for everything.

If someone steals, kill, ... it is always government they want to blame. They have forgotten that conscience and family values are supposed to be the very first line of resistance and deterrent against such vices. Nigerians should first talk of building and upholding high levels of morals. It is only then good people will rise to rule from within.
I agree, but sometimes you underestimate the power of leadership.. We need a leader!
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by louiskay(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:
Fayose did well. People just misinterpreted what he did as evil but it's not. Buhari is sick phsically and mentally, therefore he needs serious medical attention abroad cos his case is worse. It can't be handled by doctors in Nigeria. Fayose didn't want him to die. grin

GULLIBLE MIND
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by yayitifury: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bird of thesame feathers.....as much as I respect you,never knew u could be this clueless and gulible like Fayose......chai

Sai buhari till jesus come
clevvermind:
Fayose did well. People just misinterpreted what he did as evil but it's not. Buhari is sick phsically and mentally, therefore he needs serious medical attention abroad cos his case is worse. It can't be handled by doctors in Nigeria. Fayose didn't want him to die. grin

1 Like

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by BodyKiss(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
clevvermind:

Please change your username to the opposite.

1 Like

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by sammhi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
dealslip:

Corruption occurs when:

This is the post of the year..corrupt people expecting a clean leader......is that not madness.?
even in my estate i live the chairman of the estate is corrupt and most members of his exco.....one day he will say he is progressive or the like....

1 Like

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by DaBullIT(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
[size=18pt]He's changing his words because he knows defeat is inevitable , let him go and queue at the back of the back of those who are at the back of the queue to decamp / hold an office as APC member[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by clevvermind(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
BodyKiss:

Please change your username to the opposite.
grin nor kill yourself. na joke i dey. grin
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by clevvermind(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
yayitifury:
Bird of thesame feathers.....as much as I respect you,never knew u could be this clueless and gulible like Fayose......chai

Sai buhari till jesus come
e don do na. dem nor dey joke with una? grin but buhari dey sick sha.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by clevvermind(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
louiskay:

GULLIBLE MIND
grin abeg na joke.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by olamonsor2: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Foolis.h nigga
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
olamonsor2:
Foolis.h nigga
you exhibited no difference. Wise nigga.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by olamonsor2: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ayobami97:
you exhibited no difference. Wise nigga.
plus u.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
olamonsor2:

plus u.
multiply you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Blast In Maiduguri / Why Nobody Knows The Population Of Nigeria - The Economist / "How I Will Defeat Buhari In 2019" - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.