Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats (23524 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
tylesh:
Who needs his explanation?
Story for the gods
We need it for reference purposes. Story for the people.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
emiye:

i like your epistle, they speak to the conscience of an average nigerian, but trust me, it brings little or no change in a country like Nigeria. When things get so bad to the situation Nigeria has found itself, the approach above make little or no impact, the trusted way out is a sincere and committed leadership that will show responsibility and fight corruption aggressively by ensuring there is consequence for corruption, in the process of fighting corruption, it will then strive to appeal to peoples conscience like you have tried doing above.
Have been waiting for such perfect perspective. Thank you!
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by felifeli: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
THIS IS WHAT I DID TO THE USELESS ADVERT

See what this houseboy has done to his oga floor tiles . Na today dem go sack you , make you wait grin grin grin
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Mad man. May be he his d P.A 2 angel of death, dat y he knew what wud happen. clueless man frm a dumbo party.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
jingh:
no body can argue dat with you anymore, he is a certified bastard
I don't think that adjective suits his offence. He is a slowpoke!
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by louiskay(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=clevvermind post=30362424] grin abeg na joke.[/quote

ok boss...... i won dash u dis one join am

NIGERIA: INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

DATE:...14TH FEB, 2015

TICKET: PVC

KICK OFF:...10AM

VENUE:... ESTADIO D' POLLING BOOTHS (Capacity: 68million)

REFEREE:... ATTAHIRU JEGA

ChAMPION- PDP FC:
FORMATION: 5-3-2.
As the Defending Champions, this is a defensive formation in the bid to defend their title..

LINE UP:

1 Jonathan Patience(Gk)
2 N Okonjo-Iweala,
3 David Mark,
5 Edwin Clark,
7 Ayo Fayose(Yellow Card),
8 Godswill Akpabio (midfield maestro),
9 Adamu Muazu,
10 Goodluck Jonathan(C),
11 Namadina Sambo,
15 Gabriel Suswan,
17 Olu Mimiko)

Subs:
23 Fani Kayode (Yellow card)
18 Alison Madukwe Gk
12 Musiliu Obanikoro

CHALLENGER - APC FC FORMATION: 4-3-3
Employs a diamond formation with attacking options and prolific strikers, leading the attack.

LINE UP:

1. Rotimi Amaechi (GK)
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Raji Fashola
4. Rochas Okorocha
5. John Oyegun
8. Mohammadu Buhari (C)
9. Abubakar Atiku
10 Aminu Tambuwal
11 Bisi Akande
17 Adams Oshiomole
23 Yemi Osinbajo

Subs:
12 John Kayode Fayemi
14 Abike Dabiri
19 Raul Aregbesola
15 Segun Oni

Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring Observers

PREDICT THE SCORE CORRECTLY ....
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by rabzy01: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Is like you no sabi book. If you sabi, na who be your lecshura?

Our lecshura who holds PHD. I say P H D in ZOOOLOOGYYY conducted a research on corruption and found out (see proof below) that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

Team GMB.

dealslip:
The first step to transformation or change is repentance by all Nigerians as a nation. Our salvation is not in any of the candidates but in ourselves. Neither Jonathan nor Buhari will bring transformation or change.
We as a people are very corrupt and it reflects on the leaders we chose. Don't waste your energy on any politicians because they can not change for you what you should change in your life.

Corruption occurs when:
- You bribe or sleep with lecturers for marks or promotion.
-You give bribe to Police and Traffic Officers.
-You as a staff in public or private organisation covet properties of the government to yours.
-You help to lynch suspected criminals to death.
-You throw refuse on the floor causing blockages in the drainage.
-You vandalise oil pipeline and call it national cake.
-You help politicians inflate invoice or launder money as a contractor or bankers.
-You jump queues at filling station, ATM gallery, banks etc
- You bear false witness against your neighbour
-You pay invigilators for expo at exam centres
-You owe workers deliberately and refuse to pay them.
- You forge certificates and visas.
- You bypass NEPA installations for cheaper bills.
- You as civil servants help politicians to change facts and figures in the name of political appointments.

Is this what we expect them to save us from. To save us from ourselves. I know they are corrupt but they are actually a chip of the old block. They are a reflections of us as Nigerians. They cannot save us from ourselves. The vices we commit are too numerous to be listed. The accumulation of this wrong doings is what we call corruption today. If we as individuals don't change, no general or PHD holder can cause any change. We need to lead our self first before we give the permission to lead us. Don't settle for tissue papers and NEPA bills or no shoes emotion. Settle for respect and your prosperity. At that point we won't need be led. Most of what we want the presidents to do for us are things we should do ourselves.

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
dealslip:
The first step to transformation or change is repentance by all Nigerians as a nation. Our salvation is not in any of the candidates but in ourselves. Neither Jonathan nor Buhari will bring transformation or change.
We as a people are very corrupt and it reflects on the leaders we chose. Don't waste your energy on any politicians because they can not change for you what you should change in your life.

Corruption occurs when:
-You as a staff in public or private organisation covet properties of the government to yours.
-You help politicians inflate invoice or launder money as a contractor or bankers.
- You as civil servants help politicians to change facts and figures in the name of political appointments.

Is this what we expect them to save us from. To save us from ourselves. I know they are corrupt but they are actually a chip of the old block. They are a reflections of us as Nigerians. They cannot save us from ourselves. The vices we commit are too numerous to be listed. The accumulation of this wrong doings is what we call corruption today. If we as individuals don't change, no general or PHD holder can cause any change. We need to lead our self first before we give the permission to lead us. Don't settle for tissue papers and NEPA bills or no shoes emotion. Settle for respect and your prosperity. At that point we won't need be led. Most of what we want the presidents to do for us are things we should do ourselves.

This is all I've been saying since. No leaders can change us, we have to change us.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by rabzy01: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
This bastard came face to face white men and he wants to maneuver like Nigerian airfoce jet in Cameron republic air space.

I have been telling this man, election is not war. But it seems upto now he doesn't know the difference between the two.

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by bettercreature(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
THIS IS WHAT I DID TO THE USELESS ADVERT
You are true Nigerian,if I were Fayose I would be very ashamed to face American diplomat to take about the news paper,it's obvious this man has no dignity
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by aottravels(m): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2015
dealslip:

Corruption occurs when:

As mush as i like and agreed with your statements, i personally have come to realised that an average Nigerians have this natural inclinations to be selfish and corrupts, not until we come together and device a structural and working system of government that suits our kind of being
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Willykoro(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
Who gives a f.uck about you and your idiotic reason? Wait till GMB is sworn and you shall eat your faeces!

Everything about GMB and is supporters is just REVENGE, THREAT and VIOLENCE
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by ddeola: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Same to you Mr. torgue
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by tylesh(f): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ayobami97:
We need it for reference purposes. Story for the people.

Lol
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by otemanuduno: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2015
It means that pastors have no peace too, because they also have bodyguards. Infact, all rich people have no peace because they all have bodyguards. As for me, i believe that they need to have bodyguards because millions of people will like to throng them for autigraphs or to touch them and say 'I touched OBJ, JONATHAN, etc. If you become a multi-millionaire today, I believe you will also have a bodyguard.
linuxuser:
I agree with you without any iota of doubt. However, the truth is that they have no peace. Tell me how many of these people can wake up in the morning and go to where everybody goes to freely and without and condemnation. None of them. They need all sorts of things to brace their survival. Why do they do all those things ie employing body guards here and there. Its simply because they have no peace. You need to see and know how some of their kids are behaving. Its pathetic. Money does not bring peace. They have ill gotten wealth, but they have no peace and they will never know peace no matter how long they live. Iit does not matter either they are PDP or APC. They are all rogues. Eternal hell awaits them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Inspects Road Constructions In Kwara State (photos) / Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer / Ibrahim Kefas Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.