Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats (23525 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by UpLoyo: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
VoteWisely:
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
When the head is rotten. What do you expect from the rest of the body? When you pay NEPA bill monthly and still not getting power. Have you thought about where those money are going? Do you know how painful it is when you have a feeling that you are being short-serviced for the service you paid for?

Until the Governement start to behave like human beings. Forget all this you Are saying.

It is time we take up for change in the Governement, we are not fools. GMB is the only man for the job now. If you are saying that GMB is not the man for the job because of ethinc and religious reasons or because of age. You have no point. 16 years is enough for any major development in any country but in our case, it was a total waste. We are still complaining of the same problem.

dealslip:
The first step to transformation or change is repentance by all Nigerians as a nation. Our salvation is not in any of the candidates but in ourselves. Neither Jonathan nor Buhari will bring transformation or change.
We as a people are very corrupt and it reflects on the leaders we chose. Don't waste your energy on any politicians because they can not change for you what you should change in your life.

Corruption occurs when:
- You bribe or sleep with lecturers for marks or promotion.
-You give bribe to Police and Traffic Officers.
-You as a staff in public or private organisation covet properties of the government to yours.
-You help to lynch suspected criminals to death.
-You throw refuse on the floor causing blockages in the drainage.
-You vandalise oil pipeline and call it national cake.
-You help politicians inflate invoice or launder money as a contractor or bankers.
-You jump queues at filling station, ATM gallery, banks etc
- You bear false witness against your neighbour
-You pay invigilators for expo at exam centres
-You owe workers deliberately and refuse to pay them.
- You forge certificates and visas.
- You bypass NEPA installations for cheaper bills.
- You as civil servants help politicians to change facts and figures in the name of political appointments.

Is this what we expect them to save us from. To save us from ourselves. I know they are corrupt but they are actually a chip of the old block. They are a reflections of us as Nigerians. They cannot save us from ourselves. The vices we commit are too numerous to be listed. The accumulation of this wrong doings is what we call corruption today. If we as individuals don't change, no general or PHD holder can cause any change. We need to lead our self first before we give the permission to lead us. Don't settle for tissue papers and NEPA bills or no shoes emotion. Settle for respect and your prosperity. At that point we won't need be led. Most of what we want the presidents to do for us are things we should do ourselves.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
I knew this week would be the beginning of bigger things. On this 33rd day of the year 2015, I finally made front page. So this number 33 is really special! BTW, I got no special feeling... maybe a little excited #FPthingssweetooo#
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by olamonsor2: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ayobami97:
multiply you.
additional u
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
olamonsor2:

additional u
plus? additional? weird.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by ishiamu(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Zoharariel:
Who gives a f.uck about you and your idiotic reason? Wait till GMB is sworn and you shall eat your faeces!

Sworn in to fulani cattle rearers organisation

1 Like

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by tylesh(f): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Who needs his explanation?
Story for the gods
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by UTEWUOJO: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
TRASH, WHAT DO U TAKE US FOR?
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by emiye(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
dealslip:
The first step to transformation or change is repentance by all Nigerians as a nation. Our salvation is not in any of the candidates but in ourselves. Neither Jonathan nor Buhari will bring transformation or change.
We as a people are very corrupt and it reflects on the leaders we chose. Don't waste your energy on any politicians because they can not change for you what you should change in your life.

Corruption occurs when:
- You bribe or sleep with lecturers for marks or promotion.
-You give bribe to Police and Traffic Officers.
-You as a staff in public or private organisation covet properties of the government to yours.
-You help to lynch suspected criminals to death.
-You throw refuse on the floor causing blockages in the drainage.
-You vandalise oil pipeline and call it national cake.
-You help politicians inflate invoice or launder money as a contractor or bankers.
-You jump queues at filling station, ATM gallery, banks etc
- You bear false witness against your neighbour
-You pay invigilators for expo at exam centres
-You owe workers deliberately and refuse to pay them.
- You forge certificates and visas.
- You bypass NEPA installations for cheaper bills.
- You as civil servants help politicians to change facts and figures in the name of political appointments.

Is this what we expect them to save us from. To save us from ourselves. I know they are corrupt but they are actually a chip of the old block. They are a reflections of us as Nigerians. They cannot save us from ourselves. The vices we commit are too numerous to be listed. The accumulation of this wrong doings is what we call corruption today. If we as individuals don't change, no general or PHD holder can cause any change. We need to lead our self first before we give the permission to lead us. Don't settle for tissue papers and NEPA bills or no shoes emotion. Settle for respect and your prosperity. At that point we won't need be led. Most of what we want the presidents to do for us are things we should do ourselves.

i like your epistle, they speak to the conscience of an average nigerian, but trust me, it brings little or no change in a country like Nigeria. When things get so bad to the situation Nigeria has found itself, the approach above make little or no impact, the trusted way out is a sincere and committed leadership that will show responsibility and fight corruption aggressively by ensuring there is consequence for corruption, in the process of fighting corruption, it will then strive to appeal to peoples conscience like you have tried doing above.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by olamonsor2: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ayobami97:
plus? additional? weird.
ayobami ... why do u like me self?

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
olamonsor2:

ayobami ... why do u like me self?
I don't.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by eagleeye2: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
funny thing is that this guy was The Yoruba favourite mouth piece, some months ago.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by olamonsor2: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ayobami97:
I don't.

U are nigii
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by MUSAJAMIU20(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
This barawoose sorry fayose waitin dey do am self
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by UpLoyo: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
olamonsor2:

U are nigii
You should publish a new dictionary, because your adjective don't exist!
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by blakky97(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=j4sure post=30361397][/quote]how far guy. how I fit learn dat stuff?
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by otemanuduno: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Linuxuser: Even these rogues that call themselves leaders whoso ever they are, have no peace of mind because the spirit of all the people that should have been a beneficiary of what they stole hunts them and their children.
Make I hear say they have no peace undecided
Poor people always want to put themselves in a vantage point by believing that the rich has no peace. Na wa o! In fact, believing that evil will happen to evil people is another myth on its own, because evil seldom happen to them. They grow to 90 and 100 years before they die. The youngest of them is the one who dies at 80.

I could remember Adedibu, etc. They ruin Nigeria and live up to old age before dying. OBJ is still alive and could live till the next 15 years; Babangida is still strong, despite killing young Dele Giwa and many more. In fact, their children are more safe than the children of the masses, despite their evil deeds. Or when did you hear that Babangida or Obasanjo's wife or child was kidnapped. None of these wicked politicians have ever died of cancer, but many of our own good people- Musa Abdullahi(coach), Dora Akunyili, Gani Fawehinmi, etc died of it.

Some of our entertainers died of accidents, but Babangida, Jonathan, Obj, etc will never die of that, but natural death.

Bomb blasts rock our people and kill them, yet the family of these evil people is spared.

SO, STOP THINKING THAT EVIL PEOPLE WILL SUFFER FOR THEIR EVIL DEEDS HERE IN THIS WORLD WHERE SATAN IS IN FULL CONTROL. HE IS A MASTER OF IRONY.

Many in hell they will suffer but not on this earth; but unfortunately, some good people will also suffer with them their, even though they only did a little mistake. WHAT AN ODD LIFE!!! cry
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by PastorOla1: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
FAYOSE, SMALL BOY WITH RUNNING MOUTH, GIVE HIM POWER HE WILL DESTROY HIMSELF, WHAT A PITY, SMALL MIND.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by PastorOla1: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
AYODELE FAYOSE, SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND APOLOGIZE NOW, YOU ARE DOING BIG BOY, A TIME IS COMING YOUR APOLOGY WILL BE TOO LITTLE AND TOO LATE, THIS GOVERNORSHIP MAY SLIP FROM YOUR HAND AGAIN.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mad man. May be he his d P.A 2 angel of death, dat y he knew what wud happen. clueless man frm a dumbo party.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Seyrexolad2706: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
jingh:
[s]Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayo Fayose, has
declared that the advert he placed in which he raised
doubts about the health status of the presidential
candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC),
General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), was neither a death
wish nor laced with sinister motives.
Fayose clarified that his reason for taking the step was
to prevent a recurrence of constitutional crisis, which
the sudden demise of late President Umaru Musa
Yar’Adua had created in the country.
He, however, reiterated that the Peoples Democratic
Party (PDP) candidate in the February 14 presidential
election, President Goodluck Jonathan, will win the
election convincingly.
The Governor stated this in Ado Ekiti on Saturday while
playing host to a team of American diplomats in his
office led by the United States Consul-General in Lagos,
Mr. Jeffrey Hawkins.
Fayose said the state witnessed a peaceful poll last
year during the governorship election, expressing
confidence that the standard this time around would
not be lower.
Explaining to the diplomats about the advertorial,
Fayose said it was not a death wish advert but to
appeal to sense of reasoning to prevent the episode of
2010 when the National Assembly had to invoke
Doctrine of Necessity for President Jonathan, the then
Vice-President, to take over in acting capacity, when
Yar’Adua had been incapacitated by sickness.[/s]

shut da Bleep up.

you think Nigeria are so foolish to be deceived by this explanation.
temitemi come and defend your partner in stupidity.

Omo ale yoruba
When I say Fayose is a bastard, pple asked me y. For him to mocked our past heroes dat died on seat. Bastard fuckinlistic mammal
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by otemanuduno: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Majority of people shouting Vote for CHANGE will not vote themselves. Then they pave way for all these GEJ TILL 2019 to take the upper hand.

Then JONATHAN will boldly recite the new NATIONAL ANTHEM of the PDP of this country, which goes thus:
I FEAR FOR NIGERIA MY COUNTRY cry
FOR THE FATEFUL INCIDENTS OF LAWLESSNESS;
TO SERVE NIGERIA IS NOT MY THOUGHT;
BUT TO FEED ON THEIR TREASURE
AND DISPATCH BOKO BOYS TO ALL NOOKS AND CORNERS OF THE NATION;
SO VOTE ME GUYS, AMEN!
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by euellgong(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
haha great comments
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by jingh(f): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Seyrexolad2706:
When I say Fayose is a bastard, pple asked me y. For him to mocked our past heroes dat died on seat. Bastard fuckinlistic mammal
no body can argue dat with you anymore, he is a certified bastard
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by linuxuser(m): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
I agree with you without any iota of doubt. However, the truth is that they have no peace. Tell me how many of these people can wake up in the morning and go to where everybody goes to freely and without and condemnation. None of them. They need all sorts of things to brace their survival. Why do they do all those things ie employing body guards here and there. Its simply because they have no peace. You need to see and know how some of their kids are behaving. Its pathetic. Money does not bring peace. They have ill gotten wealth, but they have no peace and they will never know peace no matter how long they live. Iit does not matter either they are PDP or APC. They are all rogues. Eternal hell awaits them.

otemanuduno:

Make I hear say they have no peace undecided
Poor people always want to put themselves in a vantage point by believing that the rich has no peace. Na wa o! In fact, believing that evil will happen to evil people is another myth on its own, because evil seldom happen to them. They grow to 90 and 100 years before they die. The youngest of them is the one who dies at 80.

I could remember Adedibu, etc. They ruin Nigeria and live up to old age before dying. OBJ is still alive and could live till the next 15 years; Babangida is still strong, despite killing young Dele Giwa and many more. In fact, their children are more safe than the children of the masses, despite their evil deeds. Or when did you hear that Babangida or Obasanjo's wife or child was kidnapped. None of these wicked politicians have ever died of cancer, but many of our own good people- Musa Abdullahi(coach), Dora Akunyili, Gani Fawehinmi, etc died of it.

Some of our entertainers died of accidents, but Babangida, Jonathan, Obj, etc will never die of that, but natural death.

Bomb blasts rock our people and kill them, yet the family of these evil people is spared.

SO, STOP THINKING THAT EVIL PEOPLE WILL SUFFER FOR THEIR EVIL DEEDS HERE IN THIS WORLD WHERE SATAN IS IN FULL CONTROL. HE IS A MASTER OF IRONY.

Many in hell they will suffer but not on this earth; but unfortunately, some good people will also suffer with them their, even though they only did a little mistake. WHAT AN ODD LIFE!!! cry
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by KanwuliaJara: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
The man don tooooooooo old for death-wish na, HABA! grin
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by olamonsor2: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ayobami97:
You should publish a new dictionary, because your adjective don't exist!
Not until i use all my mouth 2 talk b4 u understand me.. Nigga--- Nigii.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by dealslip(f): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
emiye:

i like your epistle, they speak to the conscience of an average nigerian, but trust me, it brings little or no change in a country like Nigeria. When things get so bad to the situation Nigeria has found itself, the approach above make little or no impact, the trusted way out is a sincere and committed leadership that will show responsibility and fight corruption aggressively by ensuring there is consequence for corruption, in the process of fighting corruption, it will then strive to appeal to peoples conscience like you have tried doing above.

I agree with you completely but the work will never be complete if we do not strive to change. Nigerian people have to personally and corporately repent of her vices.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by dealslip(f): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
PUSH1:
When the head is rotten. What do you expect from the rest of the body? When you pay NEPA bill monthly and still not getting power. Have you thought about where those money are going? Do you know how painful it is when you have a feeling that you are being short-serviced for the service you paid for?

Until the Governement start to behave like human beings. Forget all this you Are saying.

It is time we take up for change in the Governement, we are not fools. GMB is the only man for the job now. If you are saying that GMB is not the man for the job because of ethinc and religious reasons or because of age. You have no point. 16 years is enough for any major development in any country but in our case, it was a total waste. We are still complaining of the same problem.

I am sad because you can not ask for change, if you are not changing yourself. I have nothing against Buhari please do not insinuate anything. We will give Buhari a tough time, if we are not comfortable with his changes. No president has being able to please Nigerians because corruption is deeply ingrained in us. Our sentiments would also be our undoing. If you had read my comments well. I said nothing for or Buhari and Jonathan. I addresses my fellow Nigerians. Please be objective.

Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by Ayobami97(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
olamonsor2:

Not until i use all my mouth 2 talk b4 u understand me.. Nigga--- Nigii.
please employ the usuage of all your mouth, next time.
Re: My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats by dealslip(f): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
PUSH1:

am sad because you can not ask for change, if you are not changing yourself. I have nothing against Buhari please do not insinuate anything. We will still give Buhari a tough time, if we are not comfortable with his changes. No president has being able to please Nigerians because corruption is deeply ingrained in us. Our sentiments would also be our undoing. If you had read my comments well. I said nothing for or against Buhari and Jonathan. I only addressed my fellow Nigerians. Please be objective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$20bn Excess Crude Account: Many‘ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye / 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.