Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (48104 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Leez:

Op are you telling us that jona is a woman?
We all know he's clueless
Just saying

How can you say that your President is clueless? undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
IceSplash:
yea... 60%

60%? You're being too nice right? smiley
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by passiechu(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
kayciano:
Make uh na leave LADIES ALONE naaaaa
Its really unbecoming...
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by JMYK(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Every girl is guilty of one or two of these seven,"Nobody holy pass joor"
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
JMYK:
Every girl is guilty of one or two of these seven,"Nobody holy pass joor"

I feel you there cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
searider:
Familiar words... E b like say all dis gehz dey go learn how to behave like that.

I have never dated a pig, though.

grin
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by yorke1: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Number 5 on point!
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Spaxon(f): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
undecided not allgirls behave same anyway
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by obinnafred(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
HMMM
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by toshmann(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2015

6. They Cluelessly Do Things That Causes You To Be Jealous And Later Harass You For Being Insecure.

All of a sudden, she starts flirting with her ex or other guys on the internet and when you care enough to ask her who she's always with on line, she terms as you as "Jealous" and "Insecure". Shouldn't I be jealous?

Moderate Jealousy is required in every sincere relationship abeg. . .

The solution to this is simple,
"Girl, I love you, but if you're gonna have divided loyalty, i'm sorry but i will play games with this love. I aint got time to monitor you around, so i will simply follow my instincts. If i suspect youre dating other men, i will conclude you are (no time to investigate) so tou better stay clean and dobt even create suspicion. "

Make sure you have "chopped" her before this o grin
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by portaableg(f): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Cool, Great accepted>>>>>>>>>>Now tell us 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Guys Manifest

1. They Cheat

2. They Cheat again

3. They went on cheating

4. They lie

5. They lie and cheat

6. Cheat and lie

7. ;

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nicklaus(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:

These words looks familiar. Ooh Yeah, those are the exact words I typed in the other thread! grin

Well, the Op is right,but its not all girls. There are still some of us who have our brain and attitude working perfectly tongue
Really! Well since all guys are the same aren't all girls supposed to be the same 2.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nicklaus(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Consider me always lucky then. I ve had a few pretty spick-spacks none fits the profile. Besides ve got no business with impoverish bitches anyway. Well done Op.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Kingsasian(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
I don experience number 1,2 &6 wella.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nice counter thread.

1. I am not an emotion bag she can throw her anger @. Am also human. The fact dat I am a man doesn't mean I am not emotional.

2. That quietness piss me off. I am not a wizard to understand what u are passing through. It's either u tell me or die in your silence gurl.

3. I am going into relationship not to become an ATM machine or mugu for a liability babe. Nah workin class babe I want.
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Kedam(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
portaableg:
Cool, Great accepted>>>>>>>>>>Now tell us 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Guys Manifest

1. They Cheat

2. They Cheat again

3. They went on cheating

4. They lie

5. They lie and cheat

6. Cheat and lie

7. ;
open a new thread
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Spaxon:
undecided not allgirls behave same anyway

As stated...
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nicklaus:
Consider me always lucky then. I ve had a few pretty spick-spacks none fits the profile. Besides ve got no business with impoverish bitches anyway. Well done Op.

Lucky you!

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by canalily(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
rubey:

I never typed "they are my words" did I?
Was just trying to. . .never mind!
is that ur true pixundecided?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
wristwatch:
Nice counter thread.

1. I am not an emotion bag she can throw her anger @. Am also human. The fact dat I am a man doesn't mean I am not emotional.

2. That quietness piss me off. I am not a wizard to understand what u are passing through. It's either u tell me or die in your silence gurl.

3. I am going into relationship not to become an ATM machine or mugu for a liability babe. Nah workin class babe I want.

Nice contribution...cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by franksam2009: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
96% women are guilty of No5,, nd I hate them for that
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by portaableg(f): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
I wish i know how to go about it
Kedam:
open a new thread
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
portaableg:
I wish i know how to go about it

Really
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by portaableg(f): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

Really
yes really
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
hmmmmmmmmm

grincheesy What's hmm?
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
franksam2009:
96% women are guilty of No5,, nd I hate them for that

Haba! Nor hate them a beg o cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
emusmith:

grincheesy What's hmm?

you are right!!!

very correct
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

you are right!!!

very correct

Thanks hun...how's your day going? cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
zyzxx:
grin talking from experience grin

Gud morning bro

Bro av experienced dis too, I let her out of my life, forgot abt her, she wan turn me to her bank, she no get respect for me , I go ask am question she go ask me y suppose ask dat question, I hope it not all ladies dat are like dis sha.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
nunamyeong:

Bro av experienced dis too, I let her out of my life, forgot abt her, she wan turn me to her bank, she no get respect for me , I go ask am question she go ask me y suppose ask dat question, I hope it not all ladies dat are like dis sha.

That question part can be so annoying...cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sorry op but you thinking I don't respect you cos I'm asking you questions is just stupid. Why don't you try answering the questions in such a way that I'd be forced to respect you even more. Stop being defensive.
And except the cooking is just for myself, then I'd wash the plates. If not, you gotta do the dishes boy. You didn't put no wedding band on ma finger. It's called division of labour grin
Lastly, when will you NL guys get a job? Do your lives revolve around women? It's always women this or women that. Pls I don't know about others but it sort of makes you sound immature. Same way I get turned off by ladies that are all about men. Please focus on things that matter. At the end of the day, someone will eventually marry that lady that doesn't fit into your taste. So why the headache?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.