Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" (48104 Views)

This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by dainformant(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2017
This is really funny. A video footage which is trending on Instagram shows a lady teaching other ladies what to do to guys who are bothering them for a date. In the video, the lady can be heard saying, 'this is what you do when you don't want a date with a guy who is bothering and you don't want anything to do with him. Just agree to the date and make sure you spend more time in the preparation (makeup)... if he sees you like this, he would run for his life....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/ladies-this-is-what-you-do-when-you.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PpqW1hIpFY

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by Flexherbal(m): 9:18pm On May 05, 2017
The guy will surely run.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by dainformant(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by oatzeal(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2017
She will meet a guy like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFXjyZwUnco

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 05, 2017
What a way to seek attention...
Lol. I pity the dumb ones that'll do this.
If a guy is bothering you, tell him to his face & walk.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2017
sad

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by Tolexander: 9:23pm On May 05, 2017
Mtcheeew!

A guy asked you out for a date!
"I'm not interested going out on a date with you" noe becomes so heavy to be the response.

So having a "yabaleft" specimen costume is the way out from the unwilling date request?

Who does she think she has ended up disgracing and embarrassed with such "make up"?
The guy or herself?

SMH for some ladies babies in bra!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by dollyjoy(f): 9:25pm On May 05, 2017
What if he ignore your antics and takes you on a date with you looking like a masquerade to a busy place like shoprite or any busy mall. Looolz!! You don turn over night celebrity be that. Person when poo for body no go gather flies like the way you go attract stares.

looking like a masquerade isn't the way to gotongue

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by DozieInc(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2017
The guy will block you on every social media platforms, then he will go on three days dry fast. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by INTROVERT(f): 9:29pm On May 05, 2017
Lol
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by jimohibrahim(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan o...

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by Davash222(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2017
Friendly reminder..

I love ugly girls.

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by optional1(f): 9:34pm On May 05, 2017
lolz

and those of us who doesn't apply make-ups should learn how to do this also.... Hmmm

lemme go and start doing practice cos they are many on my list right now...
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by decatalyst(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2017
Nah to ask supposed bae, are you going for a craze rehearsal? undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by ikp120(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2017
Shuo, no wahala at all. This will give him more reasons to use her for rituals. grin grin grin grin

Thirty billion for the account o. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2017
NONSENSE!!!! When some of these desperate guys are just looking for a warm coochie to dip their anacondas, This confused woman think that this masquerade gonna change anything.... Here below are possible suitors who would NOT give a damn how crazy she looks:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by dacovajnr: 10:37pm On May 05, 2017
optional1:

lolz

and those of us who doesn't apply make-ups should learn how to do this also.... Hmmm

lemme go and start doing practice cos they are many on my list right now...

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by optional1(f): 10:54pm On May 05, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=56249339][/quote]

face ur face jor
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by Tazdroid(m): 11:51pm On May 05, 2017
She get data to waste to dey post yeye yeye clips when she for use am help me

download some episodes of series wey I neva watch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 05, 2017
From the make up, I can imagine the reaction of the guy.

I no watch the video sha.
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by ichado(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2017
Super Story, watin de him mind dey there. No think am.
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by Leoswaggs(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2017
Some guys no send ooo...once preek stand,ur ugliness no go EPP u..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 05, 2017
I will tell her she looks beautiful......and I will see her reaction grin
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by DollarAngel(m): 11:55pm On May 05, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:56pm On May 05, 2017
crap
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by PotatoSalad(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2017
damn
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by Cutie09(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2017
Xaos:
What a way to seek attention...
Lol. I pity the dumb ones that'll do this.
If a guy is bothering you, tell him to his face & walk.

Yeah tell him to his face but money for transport restaurants meal phones cards wgarvthey want w8nt let them.say no though there are few decent ones
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by amakadihot87(f): 11:58pm On May 05, 2017
Tolexander:
Mtcheeew!

A guy asked you out for a date!
I'm not interested going out on a date with you now becomes so heavy to be the response.

So having a "yabaleft" specimen costume is the way out from the unwilling date request?

Who does she think she has ended up disgracing and embarrassed?
The guy or herself?.....some guys will never let u be even when u insult them

SMH for some ladies babies in bra!

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by fratermathy(m): 11:58pm On May 05, 2017
To what end? Any lady that does this would only look ridiculous and stup*d. Some men won't buy it as well.
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by Nobody: 12:00am On May 06, 2017
I will love her more tongue
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by yommyk222(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2017
is this your real FACE?
Re: "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" by smartty68(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2017
Most babes now be feeling important on top dates. Lubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.