Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (40247 Views)

10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by koolet: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2015
1.UNTIDINESS
unlike before they tidy their rooms whenever you are coming by once they get a girlfriend, just really let
themselves go. They stop shaving or shave
less often. They don’t exercise anymore.
They stop keeping their apartment clean.
Those kinds of things can really make galz
feel like he thinks I’m one of the bros. I’m
not. We are having sex. Shave your face if
you’re not growing a beard. Hit the gym
twice a week. Clean the sink and toilet. Make
me feel like you want to keep impressing
me.

GROSSY... he becomes so open minded that you get to experience all his odd doings like lieing being rude, garrulous, all of a sudden hes no more the cool dude u used to know... cos he stopped pretending

ANTI-SOCIAL... they no more send you those enomorous texts anymore unless its your birthday or its Newyear, some guys even stop paging their Girlfriends unlike before his message was what you usually wake up to, but when you fall for him he starts adoring other girls socially..

THEY CARE LESS... HE IGNORES
YOU
I’m not talking about ignoring
serious things – it’s the little #things
that can be so annoying! If you’re
talking about your friends and he has
drifted off into a #world of football
and computer games, it can quickly
get frustrating. This is one of the
most annoying habits you wish your
#boyfriend didn’t have ,he stopped returning calls, those questions like "have you eaten?' how was ur day' stopped coming across cos you've start being a burden plus this time arround he would be the one to carry the expenses..lol guilty of this though

FEELING BOSSY: he would want to start treating you lyka wifie, like wanting you to always do his laundry, cook his meals, sweep his apartment even having sex..

FLIRTING... he starts noticing other girls like hes done with you and the most annoying part is he's not hidding it from you....some might even keep their status as.

LESS NOTICING : Now that they have a girlfriend they spend much time with gadgets, ps3 and their smartphones, They stopped noticing your New hair do, your new dress, your beautifull skin. which annoys ladies so badly, cos you did it to impress him and he dint even notice Girls be like Bleep this shit am i dating a bat lolzzz
THEY START LOSING THEIR TEMPER
unlike when he's still chasing you there is notting you can do to annoy him,,,,,, gone would be those days

STARTS GETTING CLOSE TO FRIENDS THUS BELIEVING IN RIDICULOUS SHITS LIKE 'TREAT A GIRL BAD AND SHE WOULD START LOVING YOU MORE, they stop giving you the real them, instead they start looking for tips and hints on how to keep their girl

the last but not the least they start being JEALOUS before you become his girl he has less reason to be, but after you becomes his' he starts monitoring your movements, calls,messages etc.

....ALRIGHT guys make it fun feel free 2 add urs especially ones you've experienced too 'Boom da canon'

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 31, 2015
If he tries that with me, I'll dump his sorry ass angry

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by koolet: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
easier done when you never loved him

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2015
koolet:
coz you dont love him right?

Should he do all those stuffs if he loves me?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Chidonc(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Let me call my girlfrnd 2 comfirm if dis is tru.

LALATISCALA, is dis tru

YES HONEY

OK

4 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Pasqa: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2015
Op the fact that you do those things above dosent mean every other guy do it too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Welrez(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
The downside to dumping his sorry ass is that you may end up on a puni-sharing spree.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2015
He'll be so sweet ehn
but after the first three months you'l begin 2 see his real careless attitude
chai! i won't try that shit again! undecided

8 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by psyqs(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2015
SEASON OF TEN

2 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2015
psyqs:
SEASON OF TEN
keke abeg kuku drop me fr FP avenue

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by JohnieWalker(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2015
dats it o....first three months its boo finz and baby bt afta d 3 mnths its only wen I fart I hear boo or wen my neighbour child is crying I hear baby***crying****

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by psyqs(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2015
gladpresh:
keke abeg kuku drop me fr FP avenue

Enta
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2015
my guy have been the same since i knew him,he never change.kudos to you boo kiss

10 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Ksslib(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2015
koolet:
1.UNTIDINESS
once they get a girlfriend, just really let
themselves go. They stop shaving or shave
less often. They don’t exercise anymore.
They stop keeping their apartment clean.
Those kinds of things can really make me
feel like he thinks I’m one of the bros. I’m
not. We are having sex. Shave your face if
you’re not growing a beard. Hit the gym
twice a week. Clean the sink and toilet. Make
me feel like you want to keep impressing
me.

'
Bullshiit.. So because a Guy now has a GF, he automatically becomes untidy,doesn't shave,bla bla bla e..t..c ?

A Tidy person ll always be a Tidy person---Gf or no Gf.
An untidy person ll be an untidy person---Gf or no Gf.

You people should stop making ridiculous assumptions and baseless lists all in the name of ****OK forget***

16 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Kemy11(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Its normal. Who forms in a relationship? Guys don't Girls do

3 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Mobi47(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2015
a other problem that we must consider is that; what if d guy is always tryn to contact her, but on her part, she behaves as if she doesnt care, like not evn calling. This too can discourage the guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by obontami: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
#VoteGMB2015

5 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:
with that your tortoise face

18 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
He stopped 'forming' after he got the cheese. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
I dont do this...
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by loopine(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
@OP have you ever seen a politician campaigning after winning an election........

27 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by BluePearls(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
rubey:

No wonder you get mind talk dat kind thing grin
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by BluePearls(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
blublahd:

with that your tortoise face
Guy leave story the girl na fine girl..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
BluePearls:

Guy leave story the girl na fine girl..
make she wash her face with water comot that wig 4 head. If she no resemble tortoise i owe you 1k recharge pin tongue

45 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Rulloor(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
loopine:
@OP have you ever seen a politician campaigning after winning an election........
cheesy
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by passionate88: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
That's why I...... Both tend to change after they start courtship

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Maamin(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Here to read untrue stories and lies about change of attitude in a guy after getting a girl. angry

Take note: Remember even husband/wife will discover some ugly characters in their spouse only after they are married.

Lesson: you never know anybody completely, people are subjected to change.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by BluePearls(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
blublahd:

make she wash her face with water comot that wig 4 head. If she no resemble tortoise i owe you 1k recharge pin tongue
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by agoadiv(m): 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
god go polish ur mouth for exposing us

3 Likes

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by mytime24(f): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
obontami:
#VoteGMB2015
doin d job of his master, bt here no b politics forum nA, bck to d topic Op u mayb rite bt nt all guyz does dat
Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Kennywills7(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Even some girls are guilty of some of d things u mention

1 Like

Re: 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend by Therock5555(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yes, because the girls are not hard to get anymore and they want to start controlling your life like say them be your Mama so you gats show them you were the boss before the came into your life

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.