Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (59758 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by redcap: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

Only in your dreams would GMB can be disqualify..

All these distractions by PDP are part of their game plan....fortunately we have better strategists in APC that are far ahead of them in this kind of politicking...

you best eleven in PDP are reserves in APC....reason people like FFK had to cross over..

If PDP is planning to use this court case as an alibi to postpone the polls....they are merely joking

Your thought process has suddenly become abysmal in ur shameless bid to defend ur evil general.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by OLADD: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
why is pdp afraid of the buhari presidential candidacy?

PDP is not afraid of Buhari but are concerned about what his personality portends for this generation and the coming one. Virtually everything about Buhari represents darkness.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by PhockPhockMan: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
OmoUSH:
WHEN THE ALMIGHTY BOSS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND GOD, USA, SAID
NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP 2015 YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE? IF JONATHAN
WINS THIS ELECTION BUHARI MASSIVE SUPPORTERS WILL CREATE THE
BIGGEST VIOLENCE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, ONLY SUPPARSED BY THE CIVIL
WAR. FROM THENCE, THERE WILL OCCUR AN UNPRECEDENTED REVOLUTION
IN THE COUNTRY. THE UNITED STATES WILL THEN STEP IN BY THE
SNAPPY ORDER OF CONGRESS... THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

WHAT I SAID TO ONE I SAID TO ALL... WATCH!
DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!
Sharaaaaaaaap.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ajascolove:
From Buhari opponents to Nigerians.
1. He is sponsoring Boko Haram
2. He want to Islamize Nigeria
3. He is too old to be president
4. Health issues
5. He has no certificate
6. Phone number issues
7. His accent
8. Computer issues
9. Debate issues
10. Family issues
11. Court issues.
What next?
...they will like to see his prick in public to prove he fathered his children!
Meanwhile, how many wives and children does GEJ have?; we want full disclosure of his family life! I hope he doesnt have other women in his life as a 'true' christian who wants to rule Nigeria for 10 years!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Solozzo(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
discusant:

[b]Which law?

If you fraudulently enrolled in a university without the necessary O-Level WASC, and graduate, do higher degree courses, then get a job;

anytime the university discovers that you had no O-Level WASC before you enrolled for first degree in the university, the university must strip you of the degree certificate or certificates it gave you. Any other further certificates you acquired elsewhere based on the assumption that you had O-Level WASC before enrolling for the course - all become null and void.

The same manner, if you are required to have O-Level WASC before you enroll in the army, but you managed to enroll without O-level WASC, and attended military training courses like NDA, Sandhurst, US War College, etc;

anytime it is discovered that you had no O-Level WASC before you proceeded to do those military courses, whatever professional certificates you obtained from those military training courses become null, void, and of no effect - be it in law or in any profession. [/b]

In GMB's time u did not need o level to enter the army. Buhari has GCE with which he was admitted to do courses in Oldershott, UK. HE HAS MASTERS DEGREE FROM Pennsylvania, United States of America. Cambridge university London already confirmed Gmb has a certificate of GCE.

The case is dead on arrival when GMB shows his certificate in court. Only INEC can complain about uncompleted form. PDP stop disgracing yourselves, stop playing dirty politics. Keep your eye on the ball. You only making GMB more popularly.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
OLADD:

PDP is not afraid of Buhari but are concerned about what his personality portends for this generation and the coming one. Virtually everything about Buhari represents darkness.
You are deluded by an inordinate hatred of the Hausa-fulani tribe young man! Racism is outdated!!!
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Rossikk(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
Saint Buhari.... he's so desperate to rid the country of corruption, he's willing to forge his certificate to do it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by LogicPower(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
maclatunji:
Melodramatic title. If someone takes you to court, of course you get served notice and get represented by your lawyers.

It is like saying you will get results if you write exams- like obviously?

But MOST of the gullible PDP urchins here simply do not know this, and those who are informed enough among the PDP goons to know that Buhari is NOT going to be disqualified are encouraging the drama of the absurd because it diverts attention from the serious issues of the campaign.

The whole issue might also be a good distraction for them from the PEJ's alleged helping herself to the billions of Naira for the development of Niger Delta.

Let someone drum this into the ears of those PDP morons who dream of seeing Buhari being disqualified: the chances of Buhari being disqualified in this election are as good as the chances of a toddler CRAWLING to the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by OLADD: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
dokunbam:
Aluta continua victory aserta

Change must be effected

Yes, in Sambissa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Sajio(m): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
he is qualified to run.
You can only get him for "lying under oath".
... meaning 14yrs imprisonment awaits him.. right? he's not only qualified to run but.. qualified to go to jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by blackandbold: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
lol...I cannot but laugh in paragraph.despirado at its peak..they will not stop with their roars,funny allegations and propaganda even in the face of evidential international unquestionable testimonies but rhen it is to be expected. .nothing comes out pure unless it goes through fire.for every david..their is always a giant goliath that looks formidable.yall think its not possible to unsit an incumbent government even in the face of obvious widespread corruption, insecurity and economic backwardness.....behold the wind of change...only change is constant.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by zizibabe1(f): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
akagaba:
Fom the basket of love and with ths golden pen of mine, i want to tell u how much i love and care about u! How u have so affeced my life in a positive way! U are d love of my life! Come Feb 14, i shall jubilate with u as u win the presidential election! No matter what the world says or thinks about, u are simply d best for Nigeria and Nigerians at such a time as ths! Thank God u will be my val on Feb 14 and we shall sure celebrate ur victory in the white house!! Ride on my man! Ride on His Excellency!

Ths is a special letter to u my baby, president goodluck ebele azikiwe joanathan, from ur darling girlfrend, Sharon peters akagaba !

Ur rule till 2019 my love! Lots of kisses! Muaah!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by LogicPower(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rossikk:
Saint Buhari.... he's so desperate to rid the country of corruption, he's willing to forge his certificate to do it.

Because the people's general has NOT forged his certificate or any of his document for that matter, you are going to be among those who would experience a DOUBLE SHOCK in two week's time; first, a shock of seeing Buhari ACTUALLY CONTESTING the election, and the GREATER shock of seeing him WINNING the election with a LANDSLIDE!.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by e9club: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:

This is what we did expect them to do and not going round the web and news stream shouting the certificate issue.

This case to me is dead on arrival
Because when I think of Salisu Buhari case, I known this is just chids play..... Because the university Salisu claimed to have gone deny his claim even before he was asked for his certificate, since Cambridge didn't deny that Buhari did not partake in the exams...... Am confident that this is just a wild goose chase

But has the man written Cambridge to request for his certificate.? As it is "To whom" will be enough.
Let him request it will be sent under 24hrs...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by emmykk(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
mamajohn:
Fear? This case will will be in court when GMB will be sworn in on May 29, 2015.
am 35 my dad is 72,so any time GMB is mention i think of my father.my dad retired from NEPA yr 2000.he is still strong but not for presidential duties.

Buhari's age place him in disadvantage situation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by soggy28(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
From all indication it can be concluded that the pdp is only interested in gmb coz it is glaring to evryone even gej that gmb will win this election.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by zizibabe1(f): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
zizibabe1:
[/quote][quote author=akagaba post=30367361]Fom the basket of love and with ths golden pen of mine, i want to tell u how much i love and care about u! How u have so affeced my life in a positive way! U are d love of my life! Come Feb 14, i shall jubilate with u as u win the presidential election! No matter what the world says or thinks about, u are simply d best for Nigeria and Nigerians at such a time as ths! Thank God u will be my val on Feb 14 and we shall sure celebrate ur victory in the white house!! Ride on my man! Ride on His Excellency!

Ths is a special letter to u my baby, president goodluck ebele azikiwe joanathan, from ur darling girlfrend, Sharon peters akagaba !

Ur rule till 2019 my love! Lots of kisses! Muaah!

Akagba,your head is correct.Which government before this present one has ever taken any affirmative action on women empowerment? Now women can be heard and seen as well.Kudos to GEJ.All the way to 2019!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by e9club: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Solozzo:

In GMB's time u did not need o level to enter the army. Buhari has GCE with which he was admitted to do courses in Oldershott, UK. HE HAS MASTERS DEGREE FROM Pennsylvania, United States of America. Cambridge university London already confirmed Gmb has a certificate of GCE.

The case is dead on arrival when GMB shows his certificate in court. Only INEC can complain about uncompleted form. PDP stop disgracing yourselves, stop playing dirty politics. Keep your eye on the ball. You only making GMB more popularly.

Point if correction Cambridge did not say they have his certificate, they only said only candidate can request such, kindly tell SAI Buhari to request for 'To whom it may concern' to clean this messs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by minx80: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=SkyBlue1 post=30368316]

First of all we don't have enough information and all we are dealing in now is speculation, I mean, this man has run for the presidency like four times already and this wasn't an issue? If this is just some cheap politicking by the incumbency to stir up trouble and attempt disenfranchisement of voters then it is a dangerous game, that is all I am saying.

It is one thing to accuse someone of forgery which should be treated seriously, but if it is as some people are saying and this is about not "filling forms correctly", then I say if Nigeria is a country where the people cannot kick out a profusely corrupt, inept, incompetent and globally condemned leader through the ballot because the opposition was disqualified for not "filling forms correctly", then we are indeed doomed as a nation. I stand by that.

Let us see what happens and if Buhari has questions to answer then he has questions to answer. I just find it extremely telling that the PDP's main approach to winning this election is not by standing on achievements but running unopposed. It is just so pathetic and even sadder that Nigerians cannot see through it. How low would we go as a nation before people decide to open their eyes and see failure as failure? Some people have no standards for themselves.

times have changed. In 2011 people,especially d youths were not this involved in politics and ppl didn't scrutinise as much, including INEC. It's a different ballgame in 2015.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by callmenow: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
I fear that this small matter will derail APC. I urge amaechi to bribe the judge with 100 billion to give no locus standi. If this court case drags into next week. What with filing of necessary affidavits and supporting documents by the trio of buhari, APC and Inec. PDP has now achieved their objectives. This means that inec must also print ballot papers with APC and buhari. This election Grid is suddenly interesting. Jega must be cursing his luck. The APC bandwagon has come to a stop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by e9club: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
joeyekembele:
'You cannot build something on nothing. He lacks the basic academic requirements to vie for the office thereby stands disqualified.
On his affidavit, he perjured by swearing under an oath that his result was with the secretary of the Nigerian Army, only to later admit after the military refutal and said: I had assumed all along that the military had my certificate. Consequently, he will be jailed for 14 years. He will be out when he is 87years old.
After the prison term, he will enrol into JSS1, spend 6 years in school when he will become 93 years of age. Then, he will recontest and be disqualified as an ex convict. I pity Buhari and his projectors.
Chao Chao Chao Chao Chao Chai. I laughed in fulani language.

You be bad guy.......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by techlegs: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Nigeria recycling military men since 1960s. Enough of these soldiers that think they own Nigeria.
#buhari #danjuma #ibb #obj •••• add your hash tags here

Where is #abdulsalami?

When Abacha died (may his soul rest in peace) I remember what happened to Jerry Useni. It was like magic to him and before he woke up, abdulsalami had already taken over the reigns of power.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by OLADD: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

You are deluded by an inordinate hatred of the Hausa-fulani tribe young man! Racism is outdated!!!

A simple post written in the simplest english. Is there any part that has racist undertone? You must show your certificate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by nwakile(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bereem madam sai buhari.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by SailorXY: 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

you will find out when it starts na! Enjoy your meals till then!
my friend, next time make sure you eat before you type. you want to go to war but you don't even know your group or your enemies #smh for you#

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Rossikk(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Honestly speaking this man should just respect his old age and step out of this race. It's clear he lacks the basic academic qualifications required by law to contest the presidency. He should just find some excuse - ill health or whatever - and just bow out, let the elections continue without problems and undue embarrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
The case is Dead On Arrival.

Any attempt to frustrate and postpone the presidential election will be destoyed in Jesus name.

We want CHANGE!!

Hahahahahaaha

Nne m, odugwu nwanyi!

See, the lying tyrant is too insignificant for the elections to be postponed because of his calamities.
Many of them still think Nigeria of today is still the one of Ahmadu Bello left behind, where your Principal can write a mere letter promising you will pass WAEC and that qualifies you to be admitted into the army.

Having said that, please be informed that if for any reason the courts insist that the old tyrant must produce his certificate or an evidence of it, election will still hold on the 14th, but without a Presidential candidate from the APC,

Of course, blood will flow in the North, APC will support anarchy, government may fail and Nigeria will surely collapse.

As for the case, as much as I wont start to celebrate that Buhari will be disqualified, please don't conclude it dead yet, because the complaint has a very solid case.

Buhari lied under oath!

On technical grounds, he is a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by SailorXY: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Solozzo:

show us the statement where Cambridge confirmed Buhari has GCE certificate first, before talking of imaginary Masters

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by nikky5(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
There is a great fear in the PDP camp. Why are they after our general's disqualification? Why are they afraid of Buhari? What the the skeletons in Jonathan's cupboard that they are protecting? Can the court stop Buhari at this point? Will Nigeria remain the same if Buhari is disqualified? Are they not rather promoting the peoples General and attracting public symphatues? Light shall overcome darkness and who say that Jonathan is a christian?
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by ASL33: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What about the controvercy surrounding the age of Jonathan?
The court is in session, my advice sue him. Simples

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Ojiofor: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Horus:

And how many years imprisonment for GEJ after stealing 20$ billions.
Go to court!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Yemidaniels(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari where is ur certificates ? You are not above the law . Born to rule will not work for you dis time oo . 14 years in prison await for PERJURED...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.