Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (59762 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by kekakuz(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
well deserved

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by adioolayi(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
GMB noni

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Mishydoo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
[size=15pt]ATTENTION SEEKERS,FORMULATING DISTRACTIONS...,AM NT SUPPORTING BUHARI BUT THIA IS TRASH![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
The case is Dead On Arrival.

Any attempt to frustrate and postpone the presidential election will be destoyed in Jesus name.

We want CHANGE!!
What change do you want exactly? It's so unfortunate the way a lot of Nigerians are misguided.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by kay1one(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
[size=14pt]When I say God is on gej's side, they think its a "play play" something! We will not go back to dictatorship and the past! Amen![/size]

27 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by emmykk(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
fear don catch APC

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by udy4real(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Let see the punk of a judge that will dare disqualify the people's general...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Oskilala: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Did buhari lie under oath? shocked jonathan must hear this... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Tranquill: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
he is qualified to run.
You can only get him for "lying under oath".

He submitted an incomplete form to INEC and that is enough to disqualify him.

Like Salisu Buhari, Mohammadu Buhari pejured himself by lying under oath and that is enough to convict and send him to jail.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by kay1one(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Let see the punk of a judge that will dare disqualify the people's general...

Apc and their violent tendencies!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by babasanti: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
he is qualified to run.
qualified to run? Na you write waec for buhari. He willbe disqualified abi u don forget salsius Buhari, the toronto certificate? U can't forge and get away with it , na nigeria be this . Before u contest make sure u clean your closet well.I bet u even tinubu will use it against buhari if he wins to impeach him n put his boy boy osibanjo there . Shine you eyes I read political science and history for school.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by efilefun(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
We all know this just some sort of distraction but e no fit work

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Descartes: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
They are all out to digrace Buhari. Really feeling for him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Oblitz(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
I don book space o!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Descartes: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
PDP and its stalwarts are really wicked sha, tongue

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by jamace(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:

Any attempt to frustrate and postpone the presidential election will be destoyed in Jesus name.

We want CHANGE!!
Nobody is postponing the election. The suite filed if successful will only disqualify Buhari from contesting the election, meaning APC has no presidential candidate for feb 2015 election. Shikenan.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
author=berem post=30364177] I thought you said I should stop quoting you,why are you quoting me?

angry angry
ha! So una don become rivals?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Ayanko(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
In Bokoharis voice: Me, chai I dey look.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by callmenow: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:

We want CHANGE!!

Rule of law in action. May the best man win

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by kay1one(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
efilefun:
We all know this just some sort of distraction but e no fit work

What a pity! Apc camp in mayhem! Lwkmd!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Oblitz(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
booked
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Lawalemi(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Common debate, you dey run; certificate, you no fit present and you dey claim say you be the Messiah

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by dre11(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is what we did expect them to do and not going round the web and news stream shouting the certificate issue.

This case to me is dead on arrival
Because when I think of Salisu Buhari case, I known this is just chids play..... Because the university Salisu claimed to have gone deny his claim even before he was asked for his certificate, since Cambridge didn't deny that Buhari did not partake in the exams...... Am confident that this is just a wild goose chase

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by nickydof(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is a self inflicted wahala. Had GMB submitted his certificate as stipulated, all these rubbish won't be coming up. I am very disappointed in him. This is so unnecessary!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rasta Man, me No fear No evil muan! I see Da Hand Of Jah Most High inna Olla Dis Muan....Jah Be Praised! Buhari! Fire Burn You Muan! You're reaping whotta sow a long time ago muan! Fire Burn thee!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by redcap: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
he is qualified to run.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by redcap: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
he is qualified to run.

Because ignorance isn't an excuse in court.
Buhari is in a deep mess.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Eddieactor: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
GARRIx7:
They have gone to court..

They should REMAIN there till Buhari is sworn in on May 29, 2015.

Sai Buhari
#Ihavedecided
Sworn in where in prison?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.