Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (59757 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by M4gunners: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sorry nairalanders is it Buhari ceficiquate that was forged?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by akagaba(f): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
neoapocalypse:

What is this 2 kobo hooker doing here ? Go back to the slum where you belong , ASHEWO!!!
Your goodluck isn't better than a baboon , as far as I know goodluck is lesser than a baboon

Hahahahahahahah! Failure master! E pain u no be small! Shebi u dey chop sh1t, i don dey perceive am for ur write up! Shame on u and ur illiterate candidate! Go to hell! U are a bunch of looser! Hahahahahahah!

Sai Jonathan!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Seyrexolad2706: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
jorlons:
When he is disqualified let us know but for now keep your water closet shut and don't make me expose your...........

Pls don't make me repeat myself.

Now I'm gonna sound it out for you to grab.

SAAAIIIIII BUUUUHHHAAAARIIIIIIIII
COMFIRM GBAAAAAMMMMMMMM!
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by joeyekembele: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yea, this is long over due.
The game has just started. I don't know how the evil party called APC and the biased supporters will hide their faces in shame after the determination of the court because, I foresee a disgraceful outcome.
Buhari is unqualified to contest for presidency as he is equally unqualified to have been enrolled into the military.
On his status for the military, he had no basic requirements of WASC or its equivalent when he enrolled. Working by hiis forged statement of result, he did not pass mathematics which was compulsory. As a result, he will be stripped of his rank and status thereby, no pension for him anymore. This is because, in law there is a Latin maxim interpreted as: 'You cannot build something on nothing. He lacks the basic academic requirements to vie for the office thereby stands disqualified.
On his affidavit, he perjured by swearing under an oath that his result was with the secretary of the Nigerian Army, only to later admit after the military refutal and said: I had assumed all along that the military had my certificate. Consequently, he will be jailed for 14 years. He will be out when he is 87years old.
After the prison term, he will enrol into JSS1, spend 6 years in school when he will become 93 years of age. Then, he will recontest and be disqualified as an ex convict. I pity Buhari and his projectors.
Chao Chao Chao Chao Chao Chai. I laughed in fulani language.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by OgologoDimkpa: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
vigasimple:
BORN TO RULE FULANI OWN THIS COUNTRY. THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL.

When is the last time any Fulani man obeys the law.

A coupist is a criminal, when he doesn't apologies, he is an unrepentant double criminal. He may have a mitigation reason for doing a coup, it is still a treason. Life imprisonment or firing squad is the punishment. The fact that he succeeded is by the way.

Bhuari is just desperate for power and arrogant about it just like his cult followers.

I hope the case get adjourned until he is thrashed at the polls on 14th February.

In terms of O'levels qualification, yes he may have the equivalent or better having attended all those military courses.

He is however not competent nor fit for the office of President in today's world. He truncated democracy therefore he should not benefit from the institution he destroyed.

He also has not produced certificate as proscribed by the constitution.

The most damaging, he perjured himself by swearing an oath that his certificates are with the Military board when he later admitted that he 'assumed all along' .

Bhuari is an unintelligent corrupt lier. How can a semi illiterate be the President and a SAN be the deputy ? Only in Nigeria because of BORN TO RULE FULANI MENTALITY.

I am sorry to say that most of his followers are either Almajiris, semi illiterates like him or they didn't go to school at all or simply mischievous trying to force power back to the North or hoping that he died and we have a repeat of Yar Adua saga.

Bhuari himself does not love Nigeria. He just want to be President. Because at 72years, he should know with his limited intelligence, his best days are behind him. But would he tell the truth and allow a young intelligent leaders? No, he is a Fulani Born to rule master! Only them know how to rule instead of lead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Eluwilussit(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:

I sense defeat in your post. cheesy

Never worries, the CHANGE we all want is here:

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Goodluck isn't the change we sincerely seek but he is change compared to the hooligans before him and the simpleton called Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
If nigerian court can sentence candidates who are caught cheating in examination to 10years or jail for fraudsters why cant they jail buhari for the same fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by guttentag(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:

I sense defeat in your post. cheesy

Never worries, the CHANGE we all want is here:

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

The earlier the better for you to change

Sai Buhari Maigida
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Firefire(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Goodluck isn't the change we sincerely seek but he is change compared to the hooligans before him and the simpleton called Buhari.

The best option for the moment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by discusant: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
discusant:
GUIDELINES FOR ELECTION INTO
OFFICE OF PRESIDENT
AND THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

FOR the purposes of electing the President and members of the National Assembly of the
Federation, the Independent National Electoral Commission of Nigeria (hereinafter referred to as the "Commission"wink in exercise of the powers vested in it by Section 4 of Decree No. 17 of 1998 as amended hereby makes the following guidelines.

Presidential and National Assembly Elections

1. There shall be presidential and National Assembly election at which:

(a) a president shall be elected for the Federal Republic of Nigeria;

(b) one Senator shall be elected from each of the three senatorial districts allotted to each of the 36 states of the Federation and from the one Senatorial District allotted to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja; and

(c) one member of the House of Representatives shall be elected from each of the 360 Federal Constituencies in the Federation.

Qualification for Election

2. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President or the National Assembly if:-

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria;

(b) in the case of President, he has attained the age of 40 years;

(c) in the case of Senator, he has attained the age of 35 years;

(d) in the case of Member of House of Representatives, he has attained the age of 30 years;

(e) he has been educated up to at least the School Certificate level or its equivalent; and

(f) he is a Member of a Political Party and is being sponsored by that party.

The only way to know that one was educated to at least the School Certificate level is by one showing one's Secondary School Leaving Certificate - or certified copy, if the original secondary school certificate got lost.

The known equivalents of Secondary School Certificate are GCE, old City and Guilds, etc.

Professional Certificates like the ones obtained after military training courses in Nigeria Defense Academy, US War College, Sandhurst Military school, etc., are not equivalent to Secondary School Certificate.

Of course, if one did not first obtain Secondary School Leaving Certificate, but somehow proceeded to the military training institutions, and obtains the professional certificates, the professional certificates obtained from the military courses remain irrelevant in law.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Firefire(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
guttentag:

The earlier the better for you to change

Sai Buhari Maigida

Your maigida is racing to jail u dey here dey post garbage grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Jpanama3: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
jorlons:
When he is disqualified let us know but for now keep your water closet shut and don't make me expose your...........

Pls don't make me repeat myself.

Now I'm gonna sound it out for you to grab.

SAAAIIIIII BUUUUHHHAAAARIIIIIIIII
Ahahahahah,,,,,,, you are clueless

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by tuniski: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
drnairalov:
APC IS WINNING. NOTHING IS STOPPING US, BUHARI WILL BE DECLARED AS WINNER.
IDIOTS. DEM TRY RELIGION E NO WORK, CERTIFICATE E NO WORK, NOW NA DEBATE.....GMB MY PRESIDENT....
thank God Buhari na your president. GEJ president of nigeria till 2019! If ee pain u go hug transformer!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by maclatunji: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Melodramatic title. If someone takes you to court, of course you get served notice and get represented by your lawyers.

It is like saying you will get results if you write exams- like obviously?
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by 4everGrand(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Niwdog:
Buhari na confirm criminal

He carried out his atrocities with your father shey?
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by 4everGrand(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
discusant:

The only way to know that one was educated to at least the School Certificate level is by one showing one's Secondary School Leaving Certificate - or certified copy, if the original secondary school certificate got lost.

The known equivalents of Secondary School Certificate are GCE, old City and Guilds, etc.

Professional Certificates like the ones obtained after military training courses in Nigeria Defense Academy, US War College, Sandhurst Military school, etc., are not equivalent to Secondary School Certificate.

Of course, if one did not first obtain Secondary School Leaving Certificate, but somehow proceeded to the military training institutions, and obtains the professional certificates, the professional certificates obtained from the military courses remain irrelevant in law.
Which law? What is your level when topics about law are concerned.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by maclatunji: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
discusant:

This thread obviously has you excited. #Hehehehe

Take it to the Supreme Court ultimately and pay some lawyers big money to prove the futility of this quest to get Buhari disqualified.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by discusant: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
SkyBlue1:
In saner climes people and parties go to the polls to test their popularity and seek a fresh mandate. In this case the fear of polls seems to be the beginning of wisdom. I guess Jonathan is beginning to realise how unpopular he is, the question is if he would be comfortable using the backdoor to disenfranchise voters from making their choice, and be comfortable with continuing with that sort of "mandate". This people need to be very careful, they are playing a dangerous game here.

He keeps on saying things he would do when voted back into power, forgetting that he is in power RIGHT NOW, and is failing at the task.

You live in insane clime - where anything goes, no laws, no guidelines, impunity unlimited.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by EdoPrince: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nobody is bigger than Nigeria. So the rule of LAW must be followed.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by johnnyblakes(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
he is qualified to run.
You can only get him for "lying under oath".
he was qualified before inec reviewed their law,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by SkyBlue1: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
EdoPrince:
Nobody is bigger than Nigeria. So the rule of LAW must be followed.

There is the law and there is the intent of the law. Nothing is proven and this is not even an issue yet, all I am saying is any attempt to disenfranchise voters in this election will be a very dangerous game to play. And no, it is not a northern an southern thing, people from ALL parts of the country are angry with this administration. Don't disenfranchise angry people. If people don't want you any more then they don't want you anymore, test your mandate at the polls and stop trying to do everything to avoid that. Nigeria made more money in the past five years than it did in decades, and what do we have to show for it?
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Chigold101(m): 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:
Everybody dey book space.

Buhari could be disqualified, I sense he could also be sent to 14 years imprisonment for forgery and perjury.

He lie under an oath, too bad.

The court will decide.
well i dont want him to be disqualified for any reason... He will fail on FailBuhari 14th...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by mamajohn(f): 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
emmykk:
fear don catch APC
Fear? This case will will be in court when GMB will be sworn in on May 29, 2015.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by fuckerholic(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
IceSplash:
let d will of GOD be done......

Of course you know the will of God will be GEJ TILL 2019..he cant afford to allow an EDOMITE rule his people at this crucial time

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by texalux(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Heya! Mr lawyer am sowie 4 u mumu na him u be, u want popularty abi? God no go gree u ode osi alaye rederede no mata ao much oga ebola jonathan pay u e no go work Buhari is Nigeria next president come febuary 14.i Go chop lawyer hahahahahaha..........
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by akagaba(f): 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Fom the basket of love and with ths golden pen of mine, i want to tell u how much i love and care about u! How u have so affeced my life in a positive way! U are d love of my life! Come Feb 14, i shall jubilate with u as u win the presidential election! No matter what the world says or thinks about, u are simply d best for Nigeria and Nigerians at such a time as ths! Thank God u will be my val on Feb 14 and we shall sure celebrate ur victory in the white house!! Ride on my man! Ride on His Excellency!

Ths is a special letter to u my baby, president goodluck ebele azikiwe joanathan, from ur darling girlfrend, Sharon peters akagaba !

Ur rule till 2019 my love! Lots of kisses! Muaah!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by princemillla(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
I bet you a man with no certificate is far better than a phd that cannot explain how 30trillion naira disapear in just 4years#soludo claim.

Still waiting for NoI response on that tho.

Lets reason jaree.....
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by discusant: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
4everGrand:

Which law?

What is your level when topics about law are concerned.

[b]Which law?

If you fraudulently enrolled in a university without the necessary O-Level WASC, and graduate, do higher degree courses, then get a job;

anytime the university discovers that you had no O-Level WASC before you enrolled for first degree in the university, the university must strip you of the degree certificate or certificates it gave you. Any other further certificates you acquired elsewhere based on the assumption that you had O-Level WASC before enrolling for the course - all become null and void.

The same manner, if you are required to have O-Level WASC before you enroll in the army, but you managed to enroll without O-level WASC, and attended military training courses like NDA, Sandhurst, US War College, etc;

anytime it is discovered that you had no O-Level WASC before you proceeded to do those military courses, whatever professional certificates you obtained from those military training courses become null, void, and of no effect - be it in law or in any profession. [/b]

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by stan4guy6(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
buhari board eBay last much government any eBay okwa Oersted
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by appini: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nobody can acquire honour by doing what is wrong - Thomas Jefferson

Buhari has murdered sleep, he will never have peace before he passes away. Finito

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by PhockPhockMan: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Oga m, ke ije?
PDP is just confused.
-The same party that claimed he didn't have a WASC now say it's fake when he made available to the public.
-They question his nationality. Funny enough, they also question that of his wife.
When will PDP concentrate on the election?
That's part of democracy, you can not claim to be an anti corruption crusader while all he has achieved in life stand on corruption. He who comes to justice must come with clean hands.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] / #RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.