Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (59761 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

As usual.....mumu reasoning! I know the time of the month you reason like this...

I feel your pain
One blow seven akpus
The man chickens out yet again after you folks demanded that channels be the forum
Barcanista pleads that he presents himself and now the certificate issue you wished will disappear comes up as a court order
Shebi u asked them to go to court
So why are you crying
Kilonshele

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by tk4rd: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
tit:
he is qualified to run.
You can only get him for "lying under oath".
Which would amount to "No Certificates".. Which would still disqualify him..
Mind you, perjury has its own number of years in jail to start with

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
My lady, no one is talking about postponement of election here, with or without Buhari, election must go on.

Ogeme unu vuuum n'anya.
Oga m, ke ije?
PDP is just confused.
-The same party that claimed he didn't have a WASC now say it's fake when he made available to the public.
-They question his nationality. Funny enough, they also question that of his wife.
When will PDP concentrate on the election?
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:

Odaran ni baba Buhari yi ooooo grin

O ma fi ewon odun merinla gbara pelu ise asekara undecided

Aiye Akamara

Gbenu soun jareee!

Se iwo lo fe ran lo se'ewon?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by discusant: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
GUIDELINES FOR ELECTION INTO
OFFICE OF PRESIDENT
AND THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

FOR the purposes of electing the President and members of the National Assembly of the
Federation, the Independent National Electoral Commission of Nigeria (hereinafter referred to as the "Commission"wink in exercise of the powers vested in it by Section 4 of Decree No. 17 of 1998 as amended hereby makes the following guidelines.

Presidential and National Assembly Elections

1. There shall be presidential and National Assembly election at which:

(a) a president shall be elected for the Federal Republic of Nigeria;

(b) one Senator shall be elected from each of the three senatorial districts allotted to each of the 36 states of the Federation and from the one Senatorial District allotted to the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja; and

(c) one member of the House of Representatives shall be elected from each of the 360 Federal Constituencies in the Federation.

Qualification for Election

2. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President or the National Assembly if:-

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria;

(b) in the case of President, he has attained the age of 40 years;

(c) in the case of Senator, he has attained the age of 35 years;

(d) in the case of Member of House of Representatives, he has attained the age of 30 years;

(e) he has been educated up to at least the School Certificate level or its equivalent; and

(f) he is a Member of a Political Party and is being sponsored by that party.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by onatisi(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:

I concur
bros ,believe me I tire for naija ppl ooo. So annoying. Out of a nation of 170million people ,the best person apc and tinubu could find is a 73 years old retired soldier that ruled nigeria 32 years ago ,to come and rule again and men between the ages of 30 and 50 too are shouting sai buhari change!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Firefire(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
As he don't want to respect himself, he will be humiliated.

International disgrace

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by babasanti: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

Obviously they've been scared all along despite the braggadocio....

The believe is that if all fails...they can always use the court to scuttle the process.

At worst ...if GMB is denied....GEJ won't smell that seat again too...

na you go stop GEJ? u want asari n tompolo to scatter ya papa house. Buhari no sabi you ooo just mind ya business kwo!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by tolexy007(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Listen up yall PDPigz...You can't stop this train from moving
u mean the old and illitrate train

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:

I feel your pain
One blow seven akpus
The man chickens out yet again after you folks demanded that channels be the forum
Barcanista pleads that he presents himself and now the certificate issue you wished will disappear comes up as a court order
Shebi u asked them to go to court
So why are you crying
Kilonshele

Nothing!
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
obamartins:
they said we should go to court and here we are, in court grin

They actually said you will remain in court. mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:

I go find the meaning later grin

Buhari don enter one chance cheesy

Ozugbo nje = with immediate effect

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by santinoj(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
I've read through all these posts and all I can say is no wonder this government succeeded all this while to bring us down. With this level of thinking its no surprise.

This is a group of lawyers taking Buhari to court, not the PDP or any other party, I hope y'all realized that. Now if this was much of a case, I think one of the opposing parties especially PDP would have dragged his ass down. This is a shot at distraction and with people like Amaechi, Fashola and even Osinbajo, who know the law its no wonder they ain't bothered grin

Keep insulting yourselves while the election will hold with Buhari. Whether he will win only God can say that for now. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by SailorXY: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
OmoUSH:
WHEN THE ALMIGHTY BOSS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND GOD, USA, SAID
NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP 2015 YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE? IF JONATHAN
WINS THIS ELECTION BUHARI MASSIVE SUPPORTERS WILL CREATE THE
BIGGEST VIOLENCE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, ONLY SUPPARSED BY THE CIVIL
WAR. FROM THENCE, THERE WILL OCCUR AN UNPRECEDENTED REVOLUTION
IN THE COUNTRY. THE UNITED STATES WILL THEN STEP IN BY THE
SNAPPY ORDER OF CONGRESS... THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

WHAT I SAID TO ONE I SAID TO ALL... WATCH!
DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!
Story!
so who said anyone won't even support the break up?
revolution in what region? NW & NE; everything returns to normal after three days - no time.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
babasanti:
[s]na you go stop GEJ? u want asari n tompolo to scatter ya papa house. Buhari no sabi you ooo just mind ya business kwo![/s]

.....and who is this eddioott, why I'm I having so many vermins and dunderheads quoting me this evening ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by ovieohene: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
we dont need a sturbon leader as president o, go give them what they want abi, haba!
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What about the controvercy surrounding the age of Jonathan?

Guy don't waste time with these gej supporters..
I make bold to say no judge in Nigeria can stop buhari from contesting...its too late.

Lying under oaths my foot...he made the affidavit because his credentials got lost and that was why he presented the affidavit.Let the court write Cambridge to present the result.And the case will be quashed.

GMB/OSIBANJO 2015
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by LogicPower(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Someone in the PDP should please save some gullible morons of their supporters from experiencing A DOUBLE SHOCK in two weeks time; that is, a shock of seeing Buhari CONTESTING the election, and the second, and more deadly, shock of seeing him WINNING the election with a LANDSLIDE.

The morons of the PDP should be told that the chances of Buhari being disqualified in this election are as good as the chances of a toddler CRAWLING to the peak of Mount Kilimanjaro!
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by rabbaba: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
The game is about to start I told u that APC will regreat why they dint chose Atiku or Adams

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by tk4rd: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lagusta:
Okay, I wanna conduct a mini poll....

Hit LIKE if you want to vote for good luck Jonathan...

Hit SHARE if you prefer voting a cockroach instead.... kiss
You forgot that APC fighters are the online rigmarollers.?? They click on every opinion poll.. Online poll is not election.. So, save ur megabytes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Firefire(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

Gbenu soun jareee!

Se iwo lo fe ran lo se'ewon?

Oju yin lo ma se.

Haba kilode, efe ba aiye je nini ?

Buhari ma to Ki ika abamo senu grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by babasanti: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
ilugunboy:

.....and who is this eddioott, why I'm I having so many vermins and dunderheads quoting me this evening ?
your the HE-IDi-ot dats y u cn only see change in a 73year old grand pa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by akagaba(f): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
ahaika23:
Buhari be like 'chai diaris allah ooo'

Looooooooooooooooooooooool! Laugh make me shit APC comot for yansh! Hmmmm, APC smell no be small!
Sai Jonathan!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
babasanti:
[s]your the HE-IDiot dats y u cn only see change in a 73year old grand pa[/s]

Swerve off!!...let me see better people.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by agabaI23(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Niwdog:
Buhari na confirm criminal
No he is not. He is a victim of circumstance
:pDon't behave like APC guys cheesy

And let the game begin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Gondonu: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Now let this landmark case set the record straight in Nigeria.I'm more interested in it than the outcome of the 2015 elections.Buhari is on a long thing.grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by tolexy007(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
timilehin007:
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.
let gmb come and ask diz question at d debate if he get d mind

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by SkyBlue1: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
In saner climes people and parties go to the polls to test their popularity and seek a fresh mandate. In this case the fear of polls seems to be the beginning of wisdom. I guess Jonathan is beginning to realise how unpopular he is, the question is if he would be comfortable using the backdoor to disenfranchise voters from making their choice, and be comfortable with continuing with that sort of "mandate". This people need to be very careful, they are playing a dangerous game here.

He keeps on saying things he would do when voted back into power, forgetting that he is in power RIGHT NOW, and is failing at the task.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by KanwuliaJara: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Shaiiiii!!!!!
Diarrrris GODDDDDIOOOOH!!!!
Shaiiiiii!!!!! grin

This is IVIN beta fan the fOOneral I was planning BIFOR BIFOR! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by criuze(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
At a point you cant deceive all of the people all of the time. some people are helplessly blind ( may be thats the change ) . But it is very ridiculous to be expecting a president without ' o level ' even after my B.sc and NYSC

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by tolexy007(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
priestken1:
PDP pls leave buhari n APC alone,at first u said he did not have a certificate n now d certificate is out n u don't want him to participate in d election without any good reason. All we want is CHANGE. Sai baba sai buhari
lolz......u ask us to go to court now we are in d court, den y are u still blabbing...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:

Oju yin lo ma se.

Haba kilode, efe ba aiye je nini ?

Buhari ma to Ki ika abamo senu grin

Only in your dreams would GMB can be disqualify..

All these distractions by PDP are part of their game plan....fortunately we have better strategists in APC that are far ahead of them in this kind of politicking...

you best eleven in PDP are reserves in APC....reason people like FFK had to cross over..

If PDP is planning to use this court case as an alibi to postpone the polls....they are merely joking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#RiversRerun: INEC Releases Latest Results From Election / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.